Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,746 members, 7,824,148 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

Man Punches His Fellow Man And He Slumped Down(Pics/Video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Punches His Fellow Man And He Slumped Down(Pics/Video) (30053 Views)

US: Man PUNCHES Woman In The Face After She Told Him To 'take A Chill Pill'(Vid) / Man Punches His Girlfriend To Death In Oyo For Denying Him Sex (Photos) / Man Punches Taxi Driver To Death In Owerri (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Punches His Fellow Man And He Slumped Down(Pics/Video) by Ndlistic(m): 2:23am On May 15, 2019
This two men are currently trending online as they were just talking and arguing suddenly the man on purple shirt with white trouser punches the man wearing red and yellow trouser.

Many thought they were just joking and playing not knowing that it has lead to serious fight as the man wearing white keep bouncing and gave him an unexpected blow which made the man to slumped down.

People around could not separate them, I just hope the man did not die from the blow and the way he slumped is really serious.

Watch Video Below,

https://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/05/man-punches-his-fellow-man-and-he.html?m=1

3 Shares

Re: Man Punches His Fellow Man And He Slumped Down(Pics/Video) by Ndlistic(m): 2:23am On May 15, 2019
See reaction below, Watch Full Video From HERE

CC

Lalasticlala

Mynd44

Re: Man Punches His Fellow Man And He Slumped Down(Pics/Video) by Equal2DeTask(m): 3:50am On May 15, 2019
shocked

this kind fight dem no Dey separate am for my area grin Them go finish wetin dem start...

The one wey no strong na him go Dey talk too much until him receive the man power...

8 Likes

Re: Man Punches His Fellow Man And He Slumped Down(Pics/Video) by Karemarealty288(m): 5:04am On May 15, 2019
Back in the days we call this 'One blow Seven Akpus".. grin grin

27 Likes

Re: Man Punches His Fellow Man And He Slumped Down(Pics/Video) by daddytime(m): 5:22am On May 15, 2019
"Which causes the man to slumped down"...well done clap for yourself.

Dem dey wait for you for British and American embassy...if dem catch you..my hand no dey o..

7 Likes

Re: Man Punches His Fellow Man And He Slumped Down(Pics/Video) by Omihanifa: 11:37am On May 15, 2019
Staged shit undecided

2 Likes

Re: Man Punches His Fellow Man And He Slumped Down(Pics/Video) by columbus007(m): 11:38am On May 15, 2019
See the real minding my business guy over there grin

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Punches His Fellow Man And He Slumped Down(Pics/Video) by Firstorderwizard(m): 11:38am On May 15, 2019
English sorry oo
Re: Man Punches His Fellow Man And He Slumped Down(Pics/Video) by oshe11: 11:39am On May 15, 2019
This kind blow can remove "Pregnant"

Awon Slay Queen

10 Likes

Re: Man Punches His Fellow Man And He Slumped Down(Pics/Video) by adalinepy: 11:39am On May 15, 2019
Igbo food is quite different from yoruba food.

1 Like

Re: Man Punches His Fellow Man And He Slumped Down(Pics/Video) by Nobody: 11:40am On May 15, 2019
They Look HUNGRY

1 Like

Re: Man Punches His Fellow Man And He Slumped Down(Pics/Video) by MrsNwaAmaikpe(f): 11:40am On May 15, 2019
shocked shocked
Re: Man Punches His Fellow Man And He Slumped Down(Pics/Video) by quincyshakur(m): 11:40am On May 15, 2019
shocked shocked DAt man must b a Benin man...dem lik dat kin jazz
Re: Man Punches His Fellow Man And He Slumped Down(Pics/Video) by Betpawanigeria(m): 11:41am On May 15, 2019
The man called God
Re: Man Punches His Fellow Man And He Slumped Down(Pics/Video) by Amuocha: 11:42am On May 15, 2019
One touch and seven apples grin
Re: Man Punches His Fellow Man And He Slumped Down(Pics/Video) by bentwood85(m): 11:43am On May 15, 2019
I wish to punch BUHARI this way..... so he can slump and never get up..

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Punches His Fellow Man And He Slumped Down(Pics/Video) by sinaj(f): 11:45am On May 15, 2019
Ogogoro
Re: Man Punches His Fellow Man And He Slumped Down(Pics/Video) by Octopusssy(f): 11:45am On May 15, 2019
Ndlistic:
This two men are currently trending online as they were just talking and arguing suddenly the man on purple shirt with white trouser punches the man wearing red and yellow trouser.

Many thought they were just joking and playing not knowing that it has lead to serious fight as the man wearing white keep bouncing and gave him an unexpected blow which made the man to slumped down.

People around could not separate them, I just hope the man did not die from the blow and the way he slumped is really serious.
GrammarNazi1

Meanwhile, I don't know where the problem of atrocious grammar lies. I don't know where we should place the blame; on the shoulders of modern day English teachers or the students. Is it that the teachers are not doing enough, or perhaps the students are resistant to learning? Why is the quality of written English among today's Nigerian youths getting poorer??

3 Likes

Re: Man Punches His Fellow Man And He Slumped Down(Pics/Video) by IMASTEX: 11:46am On May 15, 2019
Okay na

1 Like

Re: Man Punches His Fellow Man And He Slumped Down(Pics/Video) by tillaman(m): 11:47am On May 15, 2019
Lol, now that’s what I call go to hell punch! I know they are either South Africans/Kenyans
lol with his yellow pants looking like Cabo snoop’s!

2 Likes

Re: Man Punches His Fellow Man And He Slumped Down(Pics/Video) by bayooz(m): 11:48am On May 15, 2019
Poverty dey worry them. Shebi you see their dress combination. Abi men dey do colour blogging? grin
Re: Man Punches His Fellow Man And He Slumped Down(Pics/Video) by Nobody: 11:51am On May 15, 2019
Bloggers are block heads and lazy fools. An insta poster posts old vids una go copy am as news. Smh

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Killed By Thugs In Akwa Ibom, Corpse Dumped In A Boat. Graphic Photos / Customs Intercept 2 Dangote Trucks Filled With 365 Bags Of Fake Rice(photos) / Ghanaian Man Accused Of Turning A Lady Into A Snake (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.