Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,229 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:10 AM

Man Punches His Fellow Man And He Slumped Down(Pics/Video) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Punches His Fellow Man And He Slumped Down(Pics/Video) (30052 Views)

US: Man PUNCHES Woman In The Face After She Told Him To 'take A Chill Pill'(Vid) / Man Punches His Girlfriend To Death In Oyo For Denying Him Sex (Photos) / Man Punches Taxi Driver To Death In Owerri (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Punches His Fellow Man And He Slumped Down(Pics/Video) by maestroferdi: 11:54am On May 15, 2019
Stage-managed nonsense...
Re: Man Punches His Fellow Man And He Slumped Down(Pics/Video) by Cockyguy11: 11:59am On May 15, 2019
Abeg OP which one be "Slumped down"? undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Punches His Fellow Man And He Slumped Down(Pics/Video) by 2day6(m): 12:05pm On May 15, 2019
Octopusssy:

GrammarNazi

Meanwhile, I don't know where the problem of atrocious grammar lies. I don't know where we should place the blame; on the shoulders of modern day English teachers or the students. Is it that the teachers are not doing enough, or perhaps the students are resistant to learning? Why is the quality of written English among today's Nigerian youths getting poorer??
Can you just help interpret all he wrote in your own English. MR Oxford.
Re: Man Punches His Fellow Man And He Slumped Down(Pics/Video) by Nobody: 12:06pm On May 15, 2019
o fe she lu, ayakata!

grin grin blow wey weight 2bags of rice

1 Like

Re: Man Punches His Fellow Man And He Slumped Down(Pics/Video) by eyizlive(m): 12:08pm On May 15, 2019
Octopusssy:

GrammarNazi

Meanwhile, I don't know where the problem of atrocious grammar lies. I don't know where we should place the blame; on the shoulders of modern day English teachers or the students. Is it that the teachers are not doing enough, or perhaps the students are resistant to learning? Why is the quality of written English among today's Nigerian youths getting poorer??

I used to think a slay Queen or King is a girl/guy that's attractive. Now I know better...
They don't slay looks, they slay the grammar....a comment up there reads, " this Kain blow can remove pregnant"... GrammarNazi indeed
Re: Man Punches His Fellow Man And He Slumped Down(Pics/Video) by meobizy(f): 12:10pm On May 15, 2019
Wetin concern me concern South Africans?
A knockout punch is easy and doesn’t require a lot of force.
Repeated punches also give a higher chance of knocking an opponent out.
Re: Man Punches His Fellow Man And He Slumped Down(Pics/Video) by SVC6000: 12:17pm On May 15, 2019
Admin Admin Admin, How Many Times Did I Echo U? Seems Like Dis Forum Is Becoming A Childish Zone. This Not News 4 Cryin Out Loud.
Re: Man Punches His Fellow Man And He Slumped Down(Pics/Video) by Angelfrost(m): 12:20pm On May 15, 2019
Octopusssy:

GrammarNazi

It's not just written English... Dress sense, manners, etiquette, commonsense, intelligence, taste in music, morals, overall I.Q, just to mention a few.

This generation of Nigerian youths is rightly, truly, and properly fvcked!!! cry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Punches His Fellow Man And He Slumped Down(Pics/Video) by Kingkun69(m): 12:23pm On May 15, 2019
The guy in the middle couldnt care less
Re: Man Punches His Fellow Man And He Slumped Down(Pics/Video) by Angelfrost(m): 12:25pm On May 15, 2019
eyizlive:

I used to think a slay Queen or King is a girl/guy that's attractive. Now I know better...
They don't slay looks, they slay the grammar....a comment up there reads, " this Kain blow can remove pregnant"... GrammarNazi indeed

GrammarNazi has been compelled to retire by the ones on this forum... In an attempt to even correct the trash put up by the Op, he could possibly lose his mind...

I am no longer sure the English tutors are even well lettered or grounded in the subject, to begin with. undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Punches His Fellow Man And He Slumped Down(Pics/Video) by Kingkun69(m): 12:26pm On May 15, 2019
Ndlistic:
See reaction below, Watch Full Video From HERE

CC

Lalasticlala

Mynd44
pls is anyone understanding what op and the comments he copy paste are saying because I am seeing English being murdered
Re: Man Punches His Fellow Man And He Slumped Down(Pics/Video) by meu442u(m): 1:10pm On May 15, 2019
daddytime:
"Which causes the man to slumped down"...well done clap for yourself.

Dem dey wait for you for British and American embassy...if dem catch you..my hand no dey o..

Savage.
Re: Man Punches His Fellow Man And He Slumped Down(Pics/Video) by PapaAdanna: 1:21pm On May 15, 2019
Why are both of them colour rioting like KC Limpopo grin grin grin[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Man Punches His Fellow Man And He Slumped Down(Pics/Video) by Octopusssy(f): 2:19pm On May 15, 2019
eyizlive:

I'm tired. When you point out their error they pounce on you and villify you with murdered syntax.

1 Like

Re: Man Punches His Fellow Man And He Slumped Down(Pics/Video) by Octopusssy(f): 2:20pm On May 15, 2019
Angelfrost:

GrammarNazi has been compelled to retire by the ones on this forum... In an attempt to even correct the trash put up by the Op, he could possibly lose his mind...

I am no longer sure the English tutors are even well lettered or grounded in the subject, to begin with. undecided
My suspicions exactly.
Re: Man Punches His Fellow Man And He Slumped Down(Pics/Video) by hamrof(m): 4:30pm On May 15, 2019
Eyan Mayweather
Re: Man Punches His Fellow Man And He Slumped Down(Pics/Video) by excel101(m): 6:02pm On May 15, 2019
Home video
Re: Man Punches His Fellow Man And He Slumped Down(Pics/Video) by Emyjeze(m): 6:19pm On May 15, 2019
Fall like a palm tree

(1) (2) (Reply)

Thief Snatches Over 40 Iphones From Oakland Store While People Watch / Customs Intercept 2 Dangote Trucks Filled With 365 Bags Of Fake Rice(photos) / Man Killed By Thugs In Akwa Ibom, Corpse Dumped In A Boat. Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.