Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,796 members, 7,956,038 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:04 PM

Drip Drip Drip - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Drip Drip Drip (398 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Drip Drip Drip by RealPhoenix(m): 7:45am On May 15, 2019
www.blissrise.com

Long time ago, there was a village terrorised by a dreaded Tiger. The Tiger will come around at night and kill any livestock in sight, and at times this Tiger would kill humans too. There seem to be no one to rescue the village from this killer Tiger, everyone was afraid of this Tiger.

On a fateful evening, a Herder went in search of his missing Donkey, it began to rain and everywhere became dark.

A poor widow lives in a hut with leaking roof in the outskirts of the village. She was complaining bitterly of the drips of rains that is making her hut too wet.

The Tiger approached the Widow's hut, on getting to the window of the hut, the Tiger heard the widow complaining 'this drip drip drip has come again, I even prefer the Tiger to come than this drip drip drip'.

The Tiger was shocked to know there's something else that anyone could fear more than it. The Herder then came to the scene and held on to the Tiger, he thought it was his missing Donkey because everywhere was dark. He slapped the Tiger repeatedly and dragged it home. The Tiger said 'oh, drip drip drip has caught me.

Many of our fears is a result of false imagination, don't be cowed, don't fall for a lesser force. You are the dreaded Tiger, therefore, take charge.

Source https://www.blissrise.com/drip-drip-drip-a-short-story/

(1) (Reply)

You And Me / Maybe God Is To Be Blamed / Ideal Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.