Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,195 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:26 AM

Maybe God Is To Be Blamed - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Maybe God Is To Be Blamed (377 Views)

Maybe This Is Why My Post Is Banned / Please Who Have "The Gods Are Not To Blamed" By Ola Rotimi? / RAPE: Who Should Be Blamed? Men, Women Or Mothers? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Maybe God Is To Be Blamed by Sommypan(m): 3:58am On Dec 10, 2019
Okezie, my love,

My heart bleeds; truly it does, because I know that you don't deserve this pain, this torture that I am putting you through. But believe me, it's for the best.

Why do I think this is the best option? Because I can't stand it any more; I can't stand the accusing eyes, neither can I stand the hurtful words being thrown at us for... for following our hearts. They said that what we have between us is an abomination, but tell me, why does it feel so right? Why does it feel like if I end up with someone else, I'll be committing a great sin, not just to our love, but to nature itself?

Do you remember the first we felt the electricity between us? We were preparing dinner that night, and your hand had mistakenly brushed my taut nipples while you were reaching for the plate to dish out papa's food? I'd gasped out, not as a result of shock, but as a result of the indescribable pleasure that coursed through me, which settled in a pool of heat between my legs.

You had been as shocked too; and as I looked down at your briefs, I'd noticed the yearning bulge, which threatened to break free. My left hand had had a mind of its own: it had touched you, and as you moaned out a cry of ecstasy, you held me by the waist and crashed your lips onto mine.

That was our first kiss—stolen in the kitchen while our parents awaited their dinner. It took the shout of papa for his food to bring us out of our kissing paradise. I'd been the one to take the food to them, because you were in no condition to go out there.

Later that night, you had crept into my room, into my waiting arms. And as our parents snored off, we made passionate love over and over again, till we were left breathless. You weren't my first sex, yes, but that night felt like my first time. You unlocked secret caves of pleasure I never knew existed in my body.

After that night, we were inseparable; and although you were two years younger than me, I knew that I would lose my life before I would ever live without you.

But at some point, the doubts came. You became worried and started feeling guilty about what we were doing. You called it a sin—incest. You said that it was against the Bible, that God would punish us. Tell me, do we choose the people we call in love with? If it was a sin like you said, why didn't God prevent us from falling madly in love with each other?

Read more ➡
https://www.thezenpens.com/2019/12/10/maybe-god-is-to-be-blamed/

(1) (Reply)

Sleeping On The Same Bed With My Crush Part1 / Obsessed With Writing / How Covid 19 Spoilt My April Fool Revenge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.