Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,599 members, 7,955,209 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:36 PM

Man Found Maggot Inside The Fried Fish He Bought For Ramadan Fast - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Man Found Maggot Inside The Fried Fish He Bought For Ramadan Fast (28970 Views)

See The Fried Ripe Plantain I Bought For ₦100 In Abuja / The Making Of Fried Fish Stew (Video, Pictures) / Garri And Fried Fish Served At A Wedding In Lagos! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Found Maggot Inside The Fried Fish He Bought For Ramadan Fast by Follygunners: 1:31pm On May 15, 2019
bentwood85:
BUHARI badluck again.....

Every sector of the economy has been affected... in the education sector a lot of students are committed suicide because of his bad policies...

Foolish IPOB spotted! grin
Re: Man Found Maggot Inside The Fried Fish He Bought For Ramadan Fast by mozona(m): 1:39pm On May 15, 2019
that maggot comes with protein and vitamins...
to balance your diet
Re: Man Found Maggot Inside The Fried Fish He Bought For Ramadan Fast by Bidphil(m): 1:40pm On May 15, 2019
Mustay:
Nairaland, once a good forum to rub minds. Now a gossip site. No longer challenging intellectually. Hence, the domination of sex and tribal comments.

Sometimes I come here thinking I'll find something worthwhile...Sadly, the forum is fast losing its value daily. If the type of news that is moved to the Front Page is not regulated, in the next few years, Nairaland will become '2go' laced with former glory....

1 Like

Re: Man Found Maggot Inside The Fried Fish He Bought For Ramadan Fast by Nobody: 1:45pm On May 15, 2019
Mustay:
Nairaland, once a good forum to rub minds. Now a gossip site. No longer challenging intellectually. Hence, the domination of sex and tribal comments.
bros i tire o. Support lazy bloggers who go to instablog to copy gist
Re: Man Found Maggot Inside The Fried Fish He Bought For Ramadan Fast by MYKELDAYO(m): 1:47pm On May 15, 2019
mostyg:
Almost everybody have experienced such one time or the other in this tropic region
na pepper them take dey chop rotten fish.
Re: Man Found Maggot Inside The Fried Fish He Bought For Ramadan Fast by tosinosam(m): 1:59pm On May 15, 2019
So because you saw maggots you post online abi Godson! Where you dey? Contribute money to buy sense for a fellow I yaf drop my own
Re: Man Found Maggot Inside The Fried Fish He Bought For Ramadan Fast by Kasali226(m): 2:02pm On May 15, 2019
bentwood85:
BUHARI badluck again.....

Every sector of the economy has been affected... in the education sector a lot of students are committing suicide because of his bad policies...

So is buhari that is selling fish again..
undecided undecided
Re: Man Found Maggot Inside The Fried Fish He Bought For Ramadan Fast by Almunjid(m): 2:05pm On May 15, 2019
Forreellinc:
i'm sure it was a muslim that sold it
smh false prophet worshippers

Shut up that ass hole u called mouth u Esther worshipper. grin
The number of false prophets in ur religion is unreckonable.
Re: Man Found Maggot Inside The Fried Fish He Bought For Ramadan Fast by Champneys: 2:08pm On May 15, 2019
Well maggots are proteinous... he should know this!
Re: Man Found Maggot Inside The Fried Fish He Bought For Ramadan Fast by Forreellinc: 2:33pm On May 15, 2019
Almunjid:

Shut up that ass hole u called mouth u Esther worshipper. grin
The number of false prophets in ur religion is unreckonable.
Jesus is risen and alive
where is your violent scammer prophet mohammed?
DEAD! like your disgusting religion

1 Like

Re: Man Found Maggot Inside The Fried Fish He Bought For Ramadan Fast by Victorisoni3(m): 3:03pm On May 15, 2019
Hmm chori yea

Re: Man Found Maggot Inside The Fried Fish He Bought For Ramadan Fast by stellytwinkle(f): 11:50am On May 16, 2019
Do you want to learn how to cook different types of Nigerian meals from different tribes? Then, come in here. *Click this description link below to join others*.....

https:///FXwbCrf2WrwKl6Yl6zLZSi

Or send a message to 07068044988 to be added to the group asap!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Found Maggot Inside The Fried Fish He Bought For Ramadan Fast by Honeyprof(m): 12:28pm On May 16, 2019
iyatrustee:
You got double value ni bros!

Fish is proteins, maggot sef na meat cheesy

Re: Man Found Maggot Inside The Fried Fish He Bought For Ramadan Fast by Kokoebapluse(m): 10:50pm On May 16, 2019
grin fish magot is fish. If you doubt it ask yourself what magot is doing in fish? Why can't we find magot in salt or stone?

Na joke ooo. Once you found something what your heart hate pls throw such thing away. Is not good

(1) (2) (Reply)

Five Vitamin Rich Foods That Are Good For Your Eyes / How Many Days Can 10k Take You On Food? / Why Is The Price Of Beer Cheaper In The North Compared To South (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.