Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,792 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

Shatta Wale Couldn’t Satisfy Me In Bed So I Left – Shatta Michy Reveals - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Shatta Wale Couldn’t Satisfy Me In Bed So I Left – Shatta Michy Reveals (1330 Views)

Shatta Michy Reacts To Shatta Wale's Confession To Giving Her To Men (photos) / Shatta Michy Stabs Shatta Wale With Scissors, Runs Away With His Car And Son / Shatta Michy To Expose Shatta Wale On How He Got His 2 Mansions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shatta Wale Couldn’t Satisfy Me In Bed So I Left – Shatta Michy Reveals by MhizMuna: 8:38am On May 15, 2019
Baby mama of Ghanaian dancehall singer Shatta Wale, Michelle Diamond a.k.a Michy has revealed that the “Ayoo” hitmaker couldn’t satisfy her in bed that’s why she left him.

The two lovers have been separated since last year and they seem not to be coming back again as many thought it was just for hype.Critics have been trying to find the cause of this separation but to no avail. a reliable source confirmed that Michy left because Shatta Wale was killing her with bad s3x.

https://www./2019/05/in-bed-so-i-left-shatta-michy-reveals.html

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Dominique
Cc mynd44
Cc Seun

1 Like

Re: Shatta Wale Couldn’t Satisfy Me In Bed So I Left – Shatta Michy Reveals by Patrick33(m): 8:42am On May 15, 2019
Lol...lady knows the best way to hurt a man is to criticize his sex life or manhood..shatta wale will be turning in his bed now
Re: Shatta Wale Couldn’t Satisfy Me In Bed So I Left – Shatta Michy Reveals by Olalan(m): 8:45am On May 15, 2019
Ridiculous revelations on social media in this generation....
BTW any man that marries a girl with numerous past sexual partners shouldn't expect that she'll be satisfied with him cause the truth is one of the past lovers would have been better
Re: Shatta Wale Couldn’t Satisfy Me In Bed So I Left – Shatta Michy Reveals by donbachi(m): 8:53am On May 15, 2019
Useless and untrained women eveywhere...dicktator.
Re: Shatta Wale Couldn’t Satisfy Me In Bed So I Left – Shatta Michy Reveals by itspzpics(m): 8:54am On May 15, 2019
Lol... Nawa oo
Re: Shatta Wale Couldn’t Satisfy Me In Bed So I Left – Shatta Michy Reveals by Birdeyeview: 9:10am On May 15, 2019
If he can settle you financialy and emotionally, what more are you craving for. SEX?!! Y'all married couples that conplains about your sexual performance certainly have no shame. come to think of it guys, what is more to sex after ejaculation?
Re: Shatta Wale Couldn’t Satisfy Me In Bed So I Left – Shatta Michy Reveals by Nbote(m): 9:28am On May 15, 2019
Dats what happens wen an olosho tries to settle down... D experience of d many dicks she's had will kip her unsatisfied
Re: Shatta Wale Couldn’t Satisfy Me In Bed So I Left – Shatta Michy Reveals by Ciaos: 9:57am On May 15, 2019
Which time this slippers breast go up like this? Abi no be that slippers breast I dey see for the black dress so.
Re: Shatta Wale Couldn’t Satisfy Me In Bed So I Left – Shatta Michy Reveals by mykomini(m): 10:10am On May 15, 2019
29-year-old Omolara Busari called off her wedding after receiving the beating of her life from her fiancé, Adelekan Adelufosi. Omolara, who... http://www.viatrends.com.ng/2019/05/woman-reveals-why-she-cancelled-wedding.html
Re: Shatta Wale Couldn’t Satisfy Me In Bed So I Left – Shatta Michy Reveals by Nobody: 11:34am On May 15, 2019

(1) (Reply)

Prophet Joshua Iginla Builds 100,000 seater city of wonders auditorium in South / My Boobs Are A Blessing To Me – Pamela Odame / God Has Done It For ME, Lyta Shares His First UK Tour Experience With Billy Q.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.