Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,263 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:28 AM

Help Save A Life Please!!! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Help Save A Life Please!!! (593 Views)

Palmpay Is After My Life Please Help Me / Life Imprisonment: 4 Offences Punished With A Life Sentence / She's So Cute,Free Her & Jail Me−kenyan Man Offers Himself To Save A Pretty Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Save A Life Please!!! by crazyABO(m): 9:17am On May 15, 2019
You guys can save a life now Nigerians let's do it lipsrsealed a girl posted this 30min ago on her status and everybody has been trying to reach her she's not picking up. She's a youth corper, posted in Nasarawa cry

1 Like

Re: Help Save A Life Please!!! by crazyABO(m): 9:24am On May 15, 2019
Lalasticlala
Mind
Pls y'all should help move this to front page not until she commits suicide please cry

1 Like

Re: Help Save A Life Please!!! by DabuIIIT: 9:38am On May 15, 2019
Yoruba people that brought in Buhari,na thunda go.....
Re: Help Save A Life Please!!! by crazyABO(m): 9:54am On May 15, 2019
Pls help

Re: Help Save A Life Please!!! by Masterppower: 10:03am On May 15, 2019
She's a Yoruba Muslim and as such, I don't pity her.

SHE BETTER COME BACK AND ENJOY HER NEXT LEVEL CHANGE...
Re: Help Save A Life Please!!! by crazyABO(m): 10:17am On May 15, 2019
They found her already and gotten intouch thanks

2 Likes

Re: Help Save A Life Please!!! by aanuoluwami14(f): 12:10pm On May 15, 2019
What could have happened that warrants killing yourself?
Re: Help Save A Life Please!!! by Empiree: 5:44pm On May 17, 2019
Masterppower:
She's a Yoruba Muslim and as such, I don't pity her.

SHE BETTER COME BACK AND ENJOY HER NEXT LEVEL CHANGE...
you have sense at all?. Life in danger here and you talking politics?. Seriously, Nigerian govt is reflection of it's people.

#Sickman
Re: Help Save A Life Please!!! by Kenneygirl(f): 7:10am On Nov 02, 2019
I understand you want the pain to end and I want to assure you, there are better days ahead – years ahead – where you will find love, where you will find what you’re good at. And you will find people who listen to you, care about you, and treat you with the respect you want, need and deserve.
You need to STAY ALIVE to experience all the many good things that will come your way – the places you’ll go, the people you’ll meet, the joy (yes, JOY and happiness) you’ll experience.

(1) (Reply)

Transformer Cable Thief, Armed Robber Operating With A Bike, Arrested By RRS / BREAKING: Bandits Kill 16 In Zamfara On Sallah Day / 20-yr-old Girl Stabs Her 35-years-old Husband To Death In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.