Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,476 members, 7,830,393 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:02 PM

I Need Someone That Can Accommodate Me In Ikeja. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Need Someone That Can Accommodate Me In Ikeja. (1211 Views)

A New 5 Storey Building Luxury Hotel In Ikeja Is Employing / Who Can Accommodate A Lady On The Island / I Need Someone To Help Clean My Office Space (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Someone That Can Accommodate Me In Ikeja. by Joevics(m): 9:43am On May 15, 2019
I just got a job in Ikeja and I need someone that can accommodate me around the area. I just need somewhere to sleep during the weekdays, I wont spend the weekend.
I'm ready to pay per month. If you have a place or know someone that may consider, please give me a call or send me a whatsapp message on 080..92 ninetynine 8662.
Thank you.
Re: I Need Someone That Can Accommodate Me In Ikeja. by Duru009(m): 10:23am On May 15, 2019
Why not use that money for monthly payment to get a small place for yourself no matter how small at least for the immediate to avoid any unnecessary problem.
Re: I Need Someone That Can Accommodate Me In Ikeja. by Joevics(m): 10:32am On May 15, 2019
Duru009:
Why not use that money for monthly payment to get a small place for yourself no matter how small at least for the immediate to avoid any unnecessary problem.

Thanks for the response. I don't intend to live in Ikeja for too long. 3 to 4 months tops. I will move elsewhere. Its just a job I want to hold while waiting for a better offer. So renting a place would be a big expense.
Re: I Need Someone That Can Accommodate Me In Ikeja. by Nobody: 10:51am On May 15, 2019
Hmm...
Ask friends, I don't know of anyone who will be willing to house a stranger

3 Likes

Re: I Need Someone That Can Accommodate Me In Ikeja. by Joevics(m): 3:07pm On May 15, 2019
Vibra:
Hmm...
Ask friends, I don't know of anyone who will be willing to house a stranger
Yea, I've thought about that aswell. None of my friends leave in close proximity.
Re: I Need Someone That Can Accommodate Me In Ikeja. by OluwaWizzy(m): 4:48pm On May 15, 2019
Are you a male or a female?
Re: I Need Someone That Can Accommodate Me In Ikeja. by Nobody: 4:58pm On May 15, 2019
OluwaWizzy:
badt guys lol
Re: I Need Someone That Can Accommodate Me In Ikeja. by opetobi(m): 5:04pm On May 15, 2019
OluwaWizzy:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Need Someone That Can Accommodate Me In Ikeja. by Joevics(m): 6:51pm On May 15, 2019
OluwaWizzy:

cyclops:
badt guys lol
Am male o cheesy
Re: I Need Someone That Can Accommodate Me In Ikeja. by OluwaWizzy(m): 8:55pm On May 15, 2019
cyclops:
badt guys lol

Lol.. I no wan house female na. That's why I want dae sure. Corrupt mind
Re: I Need Someone That Can Accommodate Me In Ikeja. by OluwaWizzy(m): 8:56pm On May 15, 2019
Joevics:

Am male o cheesy

Okay that's cool.. Your signature doesn't correlate your request ooo. �
Re: I Need Someone That Can Accommodate Me In Ikeja. by Joevics(m): 9:19pm On May 15, 2019
OluwaWizzy:

Thats a side hustle.
Re: I Need Someone That Can Accommodate Me In Ikeja. by Joevics(m): 9:19pm On May 15, 2019
OluwaWizzy:

Good morning. Can you be of help?
Re: I Need Someone That Can Accommodate Me In Ikeja. by Nobody: 7:09am On May 16, 2019
OluwaWizzy:

Lol.. I no wan house female na. That's why I want dae sure. Corrupt mind
lol yh sure
Re: I Need Someone That Can Accommodate Me In Ikeja. by mikkyword(m): 7:18am On May 16, 2019
Joevics:
I just got a job in Ikeja and I need someone that can accommodate me around the area. I just need somewhere to sleep during the weekdays, I wont spend the weekend.
I'm ready to pay per month. If you have a place or know someone that may consider, please give me a call or send me a whatsapp message on 080..92 ninetynine 8662.
Thank you.

Bro be very careful ooo, this is nigeria and ikeja is the location.
Re: I Need Someone That Can Accommodate Me In Ikeja. by Joevics(m): 8:31am On May 16, 2019
mikkyword:

Bro be very careful ooo, this is nigeria and ikeja is the location.
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Part Time/contract Work Opportunity!! / I'm Pleading Help Me With A Job / Recruitment Into Human Resources Departments In Oil&gas Companies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.