Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,520 members, 7,812,620 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:17 PM

Who Can Accommodate A Lady On The Island - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Who Can Accommodate A Lady On The Island (2282 Views)

I Need Someone That Can Accommodate Me In Ikeja. / Need A Place On The Island Where I Can Pay Monthly Or Weekly.help!!! / Job Vacancies On The Island (lekki, Ajah, Victoria Island) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Can Accommodate A Lady On The Island by galax1: 12:36pm On Mar 18, 2020
Pls I wish to solicit for any lady that can accommodate a lady who just got a job for one month or less,call me on 08032416391 even if it means paying for the period.kind regards.Ajah,to lakowe is fine
Re: Who Can Accommodate A Lady On The Island by Nobody: 12:36pm On Mar 18, 2020
I'm in lekki
Re: Who Can Accommodate A Lady On The Island by SeunWedsLinda(m): 6:57pm On Mar 18, 2020
galax1:
Pls I wish to solicit for any lady that can accommodate a lady who just got a job for one month or less,call me on 08032416391 even if it means paying for the period.kind regards.Ajah,to lakowe is fine
I'm in ajah. Badore estate precisely. But I'm a guy
Re: Who Can Accommodate A Lady On The Island by Bluehill1051: 8:09pm On Mar 18, 2020
Fvck boys showing themselves

9 Likes

Re: Who Can Accommodate A Lady On The Island by Niom(m): 10:03pm On Mar 18, 2020
Bluehill1051:
Fvck boys showing themselves

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Can Accommodate A Lady On The Island by Nobody: 5:34am On Mar 19, 2020
SeunWedsLinda:
Nairalanders plenty for Badore o!
Re: Who Can Accommodate A Lady On The Island by lewis512(m): 8:09am On Mar 19, 2020
For how long ? Sangotedo is where I stay
Re: Who Can Accommodate A Lady On The Island by MERCHANDISER: 8:13am On Mar 19, 2020
i dey lekki....hope say she fine cheesy with heavy back
Re: Who Can Accommodate A Lady On The Island by biafraisdead(m): 8:54am On Mar 19, 2020
ifykris22:
I'm in lekki
U de find free toto abi?

1 Like

Re: Who Can Accommodate A Lady On The Island by biafraisdead(m): 8:55am On Mar 19, 2020
SeunWedsLinda:
U de find free toto abi?

1 Like

Re: Who Can Accommodate A Lady On The Island by biafraisdead(m): 8:56am On Mar 19, 2020
lewis512:
For how long ? Sangotedo is where I stay
Free toto de hungry u abi?

1 Like

Re: Who Can Accommodate A Lady On The Island by SeunWedsLinda(m): 8:57am On Mar 19, 2020
biafraisdead:

U de find free toto abi?
lol grin
Re: Who Can Accommodate A Lady On The Island by Nobody: 9:58am On Mar 19, 2020
No bro Na Help I wan Help u...

biafraisdead:

U de find free toto abi?
Re: Who Can Accommodate A Lady On The Island by lewis512(m): 10:09am On Mar 19, 2020
biafraisdead:

Free toto de hungry u abi?
why you such a dickhead ? For your info, I live with my babe and we have a spare room for someone who isn’t staying long , You don’t have to always do things for Nairaland likes that way sense will be close to you

1 Like

Re: Who Can Accommodate A Lady On The Island by biafraisdead(m): 10:48am On Mar 19, 2020
lewis512:
why you such a dickhead ? For your info, I live with my babe and we have a spare room for someone who isn’t staying long , You don’t have to always do things for Nairaland likes that way sense will be close to you
U are the senseless one here for sharing a room with a babe that u are not married to.

1 Like

Re: Who Can Accommodate A Lady On The Island by Mickeydray(m): 12:12pm On Mar 19, 2020
Jesus can accommodate the lady on any land
Re: Who Can Accommodate A Lady On The Island by laluski(m): 12:43pm On Mar 19, 2020
biafraisdead:

U are the senseless one here for sharing a room with a babe that u are not married to.

Aha?
Infact this your answer I no expect am at all..barman! Give this man 3 bottles of Heineken...he's made my day
Re: Who Can Accommodate A Lady On The Island by lewis512(m): 1:25pm On Mar 19, 2020
biafraisdead:

We don’t have to invite a dumbass like you to our wedding to flaunt my marriage as that would have been one of your greatest achievement boy .... Keep your ass behind the keypad and check your jamb score
Re: Who Can Accommodate A Lady On The Island by lewis512(m): 1:37pm On Mar 19, 2020
laluski:

Aha?
Infact this your answer I no expect am at all..barman! Give this man 3 bottles of Heineken...he's made my day
Am sure you both are kids that haven’t even think of a name you can will call your wife in this century, You will learn some when you grow up
Re: Who Can Accommodate A Lady On The Island by biafraisdead(m): 4:46pm On Mar 19, 2020
lewis512:
We don’t have to invite a dumbass like you to our wedding to flaunt my marriage as that would have been one of your greatest achievement boy .... Keep your ass behind the keypad and check your jamb score
And u addressed a wife as a 'babe'? See how stupid u look.

1 Like

Re: Who Can Accommodate A Lady On The Island by laluski(m): 7:22pm On Mar 19, 2020
lewis512:
Am sure you both are kids that haven’t even think of a name you can will call your wife in this century, You will learn some when you grow up

My brother don't be upset....it's just that his answer really funny..of all reasons to reply you,he had to use that reason...truly funny...but still accept my apologies
Re: Who Can Accommodate A Lady On The Island by EDMAR: 12:45am On Mar 20, 2020
lewis512:
bro please o really need this help for a sis who newly secure a job at the island for a months just for her to balance.
Re: Who Can Accommodate A Lady On The Island by Nobody: 6:01am On Mar 20, 2020
biafr.aisdead:

And u addressed a wife as a 'babe'? See how stupid u look.

There is nothing you can't call or used to address your wife.

What I am actually trying to understand is why the attack on him.

Someone need help, he offers it and you're calling him names, you didn't make any counter offer as to the usefulness of the thread.

The OP that started the thread said a lady need accommodation, make your own offer and stop derailing the thread with childish attitude.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Grooming Center Test. / Very Urgent Please!!! / EXCLUSIVE: Police Promotion List 2022, List Of Newly Promoted Police Offficers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.