Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,465 members, 7,826,769 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

Can China Now Cure Cancer? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Can China Now Cure Cancer? (286 Views)

Is The Fear Of China Now The Beginning Of Science? / Covid 19: China Now Has Lesser Active Cases Than Us, Uk, Russia, Italy E.t.c / Coronavirus: Police In China Now Wear Smart Helments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can China Now Cure Cancer? by BizLifeE: 12:17pm On May 15, 2019
Is it true that a hospital in China can cure cancer by freezing the cancerous cells? If so, is there any scientific evidence to back up this method?

Freezing tissue kills cells, be they malignant or normal. I have had several carcinomas of the skin (basal cell and squamous cell) successfully treated via the application of liquid nitrogen. Any tech capable of sufficiently cooling a local region of tissue will do the job. Cryo is also currently being used to permanently destroy abdominal fat cells. In this context, it has become a legitimate treatment for obesity.

Successful treatment of cancer via cryosurgery is not unique to China. It is just another therapeutic mode in our armamentarium against disease.

Source: https://www.quora.com/Is-it-true-that-a-hospital-in-China-can-cure-cancer-by-freezing-the-cancerous-cells-If-so-is-there-any-scientific-evidence-to-back-up-this-method

Perfect Money/Payeer/Epay/Neteller/Skrill: ItuGlobal
Re: Can China Now Cure Cancer? by ituglobal(m): 11:22pm On May 16, 2019
The short answer is: Yes.
Re: Can China Now Cure Cancer? by AngryParrot1: 6:10am On May 17, 2019
Cancer is being cured even here in Nigeria & Africa. But as usual, we need 'scientific backup' before we believe the power of nature. Nature was here before science, & will still be here AFTER science!
Re: Can China Now Cure Cancer? by jbblues24(m): 2:34pm On May 26, 2019
Some people come into our lives and leave footprints on our hearts, while others come into our lives and make us wanna leave footprints on their face.
Re: Can China Now Cure Cancer? by jbblues24(m): 9:03am On May 27, 2019
If I roll once and you roll twice. What does that mean?

(1) (Reply)

Treat Malaria & Typhoid With Libracin Herbal Product / Natural And Permanent Cure For Ulcer / My Partner And I Are Fertile But Can't Still Conceive!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.