Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,276 members, 7,818,936 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

Coronavirus: Police In China Now Wear Smart Helments - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus: Police In China Now Wear Smart Helments (3090 Views)

Is The Fear Of China Now The Beginning Of Science? / Covid 19: China Now Has Lesser Active Cases Than Us, Uk, Russia, Italy E.t.c / Coronavirus: Dead Man Lying On The Street Of Wuhan In China (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Coronavirus: Police In China Now Wear Smart Helments by FARA4GA: 8:17pm On Mar 21, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=50zbuOzrV0s

China, the ground zero of the coronavirus pandemic have been using technology to help address threats of the deadly virus l with the sole aim of limiting the risk of further exposure of humans to the virus.

For instance, police officers were recently issued smart helmets with facial recognition technology and an infrared camera that automatically detects body temperature.

Beyond checking body temperature, artificial intelligence is being used to diagnose SARS-CoV-2. Infervision, software that automatically detects symptoms via CT scan images, can make diagnoses quicker and reduce the risk of human error

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Police In China Now Wear Smart Helments by Nobody: 8:55pm On Mar 21, 2020
These ones would soon create their own planet and leave us

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Coronavirus: Police In China Now Wear Smart Helments by ETWs: 8:55pm On Mar 21, 2020
In Nigeria, we have succeeded in producing pencil in 2020.

5 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Police In China Now Wear Smart Helments by israelous: 9:03pm On Mar 21, 2020
China never cease to amazing me

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Police In China Now Wear Smart Helments by Stephenomozzy(m): 9:03pm On Mar 21, 2020
China to the world.

Building a hospital in record time.

Fighting the spread effectively.

Using technology to enhance detection.

5 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Police In China Now Wear Smart Helments by seunlayi(m): 9:16pm On Mar 21, 2020
That is my country grin
Re: Coronavirus: Police In China Now Wear Smart Helments by alizma: 9:42pm On Mar 21, 2020
I don't just know how I landed in Nigeria. I had all my plans made for China. Abi them rig my journey to earth ni?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Police In China Now Wear Smart Helments by Raylight2(m): 11:01pm On Mar 21, 2020
alizma:
I don't just know how I landed in Nigeria. I had all my plans made for China. Abi them rig my journey to earth in?
hahahaha

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Police In China Now Wear Smart Helments by kponkedenge(m): 11:07pm On Mar 21, 2020
China is trying, technology wise.
Re: Coronavirus: Police In China Now Wear Smart Helments by NiklauseFred(m): 11:22pm On Mar 21, 2020
Dear God the brain you gave to some people Na first class bay abi Na custom made? embarassed embarassed
Re: Coronavirus: Police In China Now Wear Smart Helments by punisha: 11:56pm On Mar 21, 2020
This one no be issue na. Aba boys will make original custom made ones that can even detect cult members, yahoo boys and olosho them by next week...
Re: Coronavirus: Police In China Now Wear Smart Helments by Nobody: 1:55am On Mar 22, 2020
alizma:
I don't just know how I landed in Nigeria. I had all my plans made for China. Abi them rig my journey to earth ni?
No reason am cos you no know if you for dey among the 4000+ people wey die
Re: Coronavirus: Police In China Now Wear Smart Helments by michlins(m): 3:35am On Mar 22, 2020
martins18:
No reason am cos you no know if you for dey among the 4000+ people wey die
but before I will die, I will experience the kind of life an average Nigerian will never have even if they live up to two hundred years

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Police In China Now Wear Smart Helments by unity004(m): 4:29am On Mar 22, 2020
grin if to say corona na naija artist e for don dey shout "China to the world in just 2 to 3 Months, I am now a global superstar, touring around the world I sold out entire Italy, North Korea and iran Next is Africa, where is your face mask?"

Re: Coronavirus: Police In China Now Wear Smart Helments by mytime24(f): 6:51am On Mar 22, 2020
Made in china
Re: Coronavirus: Police In China Now Wear Smart Helments by shadrama(m): 9:24am On Mar 22, 2020
michlins:
but before I will die, I will experience the kind of life an average Nigerian will never have even if they live up to two hundred years
bros y are u this wicked grin cheesy
Re: Coronavirus: Police In China Now Wear Smart Helments by Nobody: 10:31am On Mar 22, 2020
I havr this believe that those who had a bad former life (wicked people) are been reincarnated back to Nigeria to suffer grin
Re: Coronavirus: Police In China Now Wear Smart Helments by Masculity(m): 10:39am On Mar 22, 2020
Seriously this people are extraordinary.
Re: Coronavirus: Police In China Now Wear Smart Helments by Iceyjay(m): 12:11pm On Mar 22, 2020
mytime24:
Made in china
Shut up
Re: Coronavirus: Police In China Now Wear Smart Helments by egopersonified(f): 5:07pm On Mar 22, 2020
Am I the only one wondering why China is not working with all ministries of health around the world and sending their medical staff to teach how to handle this virus? But when it comes to giving loans, aids and signing MOUs you will see them flying all over the country.

Nigerian doctors were sent to other African countries doing ebola.
Re: Coronavirus: Police In China Now Wear Smart Helments by mrsage(m): 5:26pm On Mar 22, 2020
egopersonified:
Am I the only one wondering why China is not working with all ministries of health around the world and sending their medical staff to teach how to handle this virus? But when it comes to giving loans, aids and signing MOUs you will see them flying all over the country.

Nigerian doctors were sent to other African countries doing ebola.

They need all hands on deck. This is not the time to form "father Christmas".

China has over 80,000 confirmed cases at the moment.

No cure yet, no approved vaccine. Its not over yet
Re: Coronavirus: Police In China Now Wear Smart Helments by Iheoms4me: 6:58pm On Mar 22, 2020
alizma:

Re: Coronavirus: Police In China Now Wear Smart Helments by egopersonified(f): 6:34am On Mar 23, 2020
Re: Coronavirus: Police In China Now Wear Smart Helments by eDeity: 6:46am On Mar 23, 2020
First it was building hospital within a week
Then, delivering drugs and food to covid19 patients with robot.
Thirdly, making public outreach with drone, telling their people to stay at home.
And now, police wear smart helmet.

Who knows what China will be in the next 100 years undecided undecided
Re: Coronavirus: Police In China Now Wear Smart Helments by TemmyT002(m): 8:54am On Mar 23, 2020
punisha:
This one no be issue na. Aba boys will make original custom made ones that can even detect cult members, yahoo boys and olosho them by next week...

Hahahaha

(1) (Reply)

How Do U Buy Condoms, I Mean Dont U Feel Shy Or Something? / How To Straighten Bent Back / Shoulder / Do You Enjoy Chewing Ice? You May Be Anemic!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.