Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:30 AM

Am I Certain Of Being Admitted Into Uniben With 295? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Am I Certain Of Being Admitted Into Uniben With 295? (600 Views)

2022 Computer Science Students Admitted Into Nigeria Universities By Regions / What You Need To Know About Gaining Admission Into Uniben / If You Have Being Admitted To Study Radiography In Unical Lets Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am I Certain Of Being Admitted Into Uniben With 295? by Orevastar5(m): 12:35pm On May 15, 2019
I'm jahswill Godspower Orevaoghene from warri,delta state.
My 2019 jamb score is 295
Before now, I've been hearing rumors of uniben admitting their indigenes and those who 'know man' first before others.
My questions are, do they really act that way?
Should I be confident of gaining admission?
My choice of course is accounting
Please someone who also list for me those items or documents I would need lik birth certificate because honestly,i don't have any if those documents.
Re: Am I Certain Of Being Admitted Into Uniben With 295? by icebird25(m): 1:17pm On May 15, 2019
Oga just do well for your Uniben post utme beside when which course are you going for
Re: Am I Certain Of Being Admitted Into Uniben With 295? by CentiLion(m): 8:28pm On May 15, 2019
You are smart to score 295, I don't expect someone who scored 295 to be so dumb to post his confidential information on a faceless forum like Nairaland, you are making yourself prey for scammers,from your post.
Fromyour post,scammers has loads of Information about you.
Your full name
Reg no
Date of Birth
Phone Number( easy way to contact\reach you)
Possible University and course of study and many more
Information about you.
That you are seeking help online doesn't mean you should make yourself to internet scammers.
Kindly modify your post and remove your phone no and reg no from that post.

To your question you will easily make merit in any institution of your choice, just replicate your performance in post utme .you are good to go
Re: Am I Certain Of Being Admitted Into Uniben With 295? by TheManofTomorrow(m): 8:30pm On May 15, 2019
Congratulations boy. Best of luck in ur admission. Which course are you going for by the way?

Re: Am I Certain Of Being Admitted Into Uniben With 295? by OwoukoUrua(m): 9:36pm On May 15, 2019
You are apparently over-excited
Re: Am I Certain Of Being Admitted Into Uniben With 295? by exynos(m): 10:17pm On May 15, 2019
OwoukoUrua:
You are apparently over-excited
Exactly! Just what I wanted to say
Re: Am I Certain Of Being Admitted Into Uniben With 295? by Brighterman: 1:38pm On Mar 21, 2021
Focus on your post utme

(1) (Reply)

Whatsapp Group For 2019 UNILORIN Aspirants / 14 Things To Know Before Your First Paris Adventure / 9 Psychological Problems , That Are Linked To Poor Parenting.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.