Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,899 members, 7,834,986 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

What You Need To Know About Gaining Admission Into Uniben - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What You Need To Know About Gaining Admission Into Uniben (694 Views)

Meet Nigerian Lady Who Is Still In 100 Level 4yrs After Gaining Admission / How I Struggled For 7 Years Before Eventually Gaining Admission Into Unilag / Am I Certain Of Being Admitted Into Uniben With 295? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What You Need To Know About Gaining Admission Into Uniben by Brighterman: 12:37pm On Mar 21, 2021
attention wannabe Uniben Students!!!

It's about Your Admission

Uniben is hard! Uniben the destiny changer...
Uniben this! Uniben that! Yaddah! Yaddah!! Yaddah!!!

I won't pretend as if I don't know how you feel about uniben.....

Does this sound like you?
Your first attempt to gain admission into uniben
This isn't your first attempt at uniben Post utme
You got the admission,....but you were transferred to another course....
You've tried other programs like jupeb and ijmb...still no admission.......relax you're not alone....fix your eyes on this letter....

It's gonna be worse for you..... especially if you don't gain admission this time....I writing to you....wrote jamb thrice.....wrote uniben Post more than once.....before I gained admission....

People advised me to forget federal University.... it's not a must.....choose another school....
But I had my reasons for choosing uniben

So let's cut right to the chase, shall we?
You probably have wondered wasup about uniben exams

Listen; whether you like it or not, people still gain admission into uniben....and get their first choice
I know someone who had 91 in the exam,84 aggregate....he was given law instantly.......

some aspirants make the mistake of their choice of course...how can you put medicine first choice.... dentistry, 2nd choice...it's a big joke because dentistry is a faculty/school of it's own.....
Learn to choose your courses well......

There are 2 ways to get admission into your first choice course in uniben: either you pass or use connection... surprised?
Don't be.... don't underestimate the power of true connection.... especially with medicine aspirants.... these are tips your friends won't tell you....he had 66....he got medicine and you had 73, and you think you'll also get medicine.....open your eyes oo

HOW UNIBEN GIVES ADMISSION
Merit(1st batch)
Catchment
2nd batch
3rd/supplementary batch

Merit list.....this is only for those that beat their departmental cutoff.... somtimes, politicians list are also attended to......mind you, uniben doesn't disclose cut off marks...but if you are vast...you can get good info from good sources....

Catchment......this is where most aspirants confuse themselves......they think anyone form Edo, Delta, Rivers, bayelsa, Anambra and the ELDS would be given admission in catchment...right? Wrong

Let me explain it for you...let's say the cut off for mbbs was 79.... Catchment can be from 78-76..... Meaning the first one or two persons from the above mentioned states within that range would be given medicine..... that's how catchment works.... it's not for every Edo or Delta indegene at all...do you grasp?

2nd batch........this is where the competition starts......only a few persons will get admission into thier first choice course....meanwhile, Top lists like Vc, Deputy Vc, Deans of faculties etc will be addressed......Pray your name comes out... it's 50% your choice, 50% uniben's choice

3rd/supplementary List.
This is where they transfer people...change interests...alter the destinies of precious aspirants..... it's 20% your choice, 80% uniben's choice......eg medicine to fishery..... engineering to physics.... pharmacy to education, etc

I believe you've understood some key tips.....

So what's it gonna be? Are you going to expect that you'd be given medicine with an aggregate of 70?
Are you going to lie to yourself that yours is coming?....No

Trust God, perform well.....and always ask questions

If you have any questions as regards cutoff, admission process, how to pass uniben post utme, leave it below... I'll do my best to answer you

To your admission,

Brighterman.
Re: What You Need To Know About Gaining Admission Into Uniben by Laurenie: 2:01pm On Mar 21, 2021
Thanks for the info
Re: What You Need To Know About Gaining Admission Into Uniben by Kayprincefav: 12:15pm On Jan 06, 2022
UNIBEN Admission List for 2021/2022 Academic Session

The list of candidates that have been offered provisional admission into the University of Benin (UNIBEN) DEGREE programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session has been released on the school portal and on the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) portal.

This is to therefore inform all the candidates who participated in the University of Benin (UNIBEN) post UTME screening exercise that the school management has released the list of candidates who have been offered provisional admission into its various undergraduate programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session.

The UNIBEN admission list is now accessible online.
Read more info [https://www.latestadmissionnews.com.ng/uniben-admission-list-for-2021-2022-academic-session/]

(1) (Reply)

How Effective Is Melatonin For Sleep? / Sharp Minds... Get In Here / Study In Canada, No Toefl No Ielts, Low Tuition Fee, Pay Tuition In Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.