Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

Michael Arowosaiye Commits Suicide (RCCG Minister) - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Michael Arowosaiye Commits Suicide (RCCG Minister) (61838 Views)

Zambian Man Commits Suicide After Killing His Wife / Nigerian Lady Commits Suicide In UK By Jumping From A Bridge (Photos) / HIV Positive Man Commits Suicide By Hanging In Rivers State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Michael Arowosaiye Commits Suicide (RCCG Minister) by Brightology2(m): 1:21pm On May 16, 2019
Eaugusta:

Aww! No but can relocate if I have something that care take care of my accommodation, feeding and be able to save something no matter how little. Thanks for your effort
ok inbox me
Re: Michael Arowosaiye Commits Suicide (RCCG Minister) by salam1(m): 1:28pm On May 16, 2019
adecz:

I'm waiting for you to go first... sad sad sad sad sad
u will go alone, suicide will never be my last option.
Re: Michael Arowosaiye Commits Suicide (RCCG Minister) by bajehjoshua(m): 2:11pm On May 16, 2019
IamD18:
I'm sure he use to pay tithe.

I'm also sure he met Adeboye for help but he asked him to pay more tithe and keep praying to God to provide for him.

This is a big lesson to those who allow these pastors to deceive them. They'll never help you in time of need, if not, that guy would have been alive.

Don't run into conclusion when you don't have the fact. U ended up accusing others
Re: Michael Arowosaiye Commits Suicide (RCCG Minister) by enemyofprogress: 3:51pm On May 16, 2019
tohyorsih:

ori e ti gbale
kiss kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Michael Arowosaiye Commits Suicide (RCCG Minister) by JBoss25(m): 4:28pm On May 16, 2019
Ilekokonit:
Suicide is the largest cause of death in men below 45 years in the UK
Are we in the UK? Nonsense
Re: Michael Arowosaiye Commits Suicide (RCCG Minister) by dochenaj: 4:40pm On May 16, 2019
It appears suicide is gaining traction and it would not be surprising if suicide beats accidents and become the most common cause of death in Nigeria.
This is something, that should spur the Minister of Health to make plans towards establishing a 24 hour Suicide Help Line. But would he?
I used to think that Nigerians were the most formidable set of people in their minds, such that suicide was never going to be an issue, in the words of my Delta friend Newbreed "I don see 100, no be 99". But I guess we were both wrong. This is must be 101.
I'll advise parents to start training their children and build a little pessimism into them.
Re: Michael Arowosaiye Commits Suicide (RCCG Minister) by Brightology2(m): 6:45pm On May 17, 2019
Eaugusta:

Aww! No but can relocate if I have something that care take care of my accommodation, feeding and be able to save something no matter how little. Thanks for your effort
brightomomoh2009@gmail.com
Re: Michael Arowosaiye Commits Suicide (RCCG Minister) by Ilekokonit: 7:11pm On Jun 04, 2019
JBoss25:
Are we in the UK? Nonsense
. And you think you have made a lot of sense with your comment

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

2 Suspects Arrested For Eating Roasted Police Officers’ Flesh In Oyo / Photos Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's London Properties / 'She Hugged Me & I Lost My Sense’ - Grandpa Rapes 12-Year-Old Girl In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.