Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,844 members, 7,817,493 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

Why Beans And Bread Can Not Be Sold Online - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Why Beans And Bread Can Not Be Sold Online (315 Views)

I Need Wholesale Beans And Rice Supply From Kano, Gombe Or Maiduguri / Bread Sold With Toyota Venza Tinted Glass In Anambra State. Photos / Trend For Bakery And Bread Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Beans And Bread Can Not Be Sold Online by sammyjay7265(m): 3:19pm On May 15, 2019
The only thing that do not sell online ..is BREAD AND BEANS... and that's because of the unsettled quarrel between beans and red oil...
once they settle dere fight we would start promoting it via digital marketing....

So ask your self why are you not selling online even after boosting on Facebook. .

There is a how?

Dm me let's talk more about it...

Re: Why Beans And Bread Can Not Be Sold Online by rottable(m): 3:23pm On May 15, 2019
I love your sense of humour

(1) (Reply)

Access Bank Threatens To Publish Names Of Debtors In Newspapers / No Sales? Low Sales With Your Ecommerce/mini Importation Business? READ THIS. / Global Trade Data: Detailed Analysis Of Globally Traded Goods

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.