Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,229 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:06 AM

Abike Dabiri With Zainab Aliyu As Ganduje Donates N3 Million To Her - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abike Dabiri With Zainab Aliyu As Ganduje Donates N3 Million To Her (30383 Views)

Tinubu Appoints Musa Aliyu As ICPC Chairman / Tinubu Storms Ibadan As Ganduje Is Installed Aare Fiwajowe Of Ibadan Land / Aminu Ado Bayero Is New Emir Of Kano As Ganduje Approves Appointment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abike Dabiri With Zainab Aliyu As Ganduje Donates N3 Million To Her by fortunechy(m): 10:55pm On May 15, 2019
Nigeria where animals in human form occupy leadership post...
Re: Abike Dabiri With Zainab Aliyu As Ganduje Donates N3 Million To Her by foreshore(m): 11:01pm On May 15, 2019
MrGidifeed:
Kano State Governor, Umar Ganduje receives Zainab Aliyu and Ibrahim Abubakar today in the state house.

Zainab Aliyu and Ibrahim Abubakar who were recently freed from Saudi Arabia Prison after they were falsely arrested on suspicion of drug trafficking were gifted 3 Million Naira Each .

In attendance is the chairman , Chief Executive officer of the Nigeria Diaspora Commission, Hon Abike Dabiri Erewa.  

Source: https://ngg.ng/2019/05/15/kano-state-governor-donates-3million-each-to-zainab-aliyu-and-ibrahim-abubakar/
L

Gandollar has pocketed more dollars through this
Re: Abike Dabiri With Zainab Aliyu As Ganduje Donates N3 Million To Her by rattlesnake(m): 11:32pm On May 15, 2019
For what!!!!
These people are baggars
Despite the girl Is a junkie
Re: Abike Dabiri With Zainab Aliyu As Ganduje Donates N3 Million To Her by Ummimi: 11:39pm On May 15, 2019
welcome back zainab may Almighty protect all those who are innocent around the world just like he did to you
Re: Abike Dabiri With Zainab Aliyu As Ganduje Donates N3 Million To Her by AMvanquish: 1:27am On May 16, 2019
fx45:
Look at her wrinkled face... She's looking older than her mother. That ugly weasel of a girl is a junkie. You can take this to the bank. By the way, what is Gandollar giving her money for? To go and buy more tramadol and codeine

They will still catch her again... Unless her parents send her to a rehab.

I spit on Northern Nigeria...

E pain you
Re: Abike Dabiri With Zainab Aliyu As Ganduje Donates N3 Million To Her by Nobody: 6:56am On May 16, 2019
[quote author=MrGidifeed post=78414998]Kano State Governor, Umar Ganduje receives Zainab Aliyu and Ibrahim Abubakar today in the state house.

Zainab Aliyu and Ibrahim Abubakar who were recently freed from Saudi Arabia Prison after they were falsely arrested on suspicion of drug trafficking were gifted 3 Million Naira Each .

In attendance is the chairman , Chief Executive officer of the Nigeria Diaspora Commission, Hon Abike Dabiri Erewa.  

Source: https://ngg.ng/2019/05/15/kano-state-governor-donates-3million-each-to-zainab-aliyu-and-ibrahim-abubakar/
L[/quote/ Are we in the twilight zone?The things I hear and read in this country baffles me sometimes.Some many whys.Why are they giving her money?Why is this governor still on seat despite everything?Whose money?My fear is that we are heading straight to full blown anarchy soon
Re: Abike Dabiri With Zainab Aliyu As Ganduje Donates N3 Million To Her by DBlackCeazer(m): 2:03pm On May 16, 2019
3m for what exactly?
Re: Abike Dabiri With Zainab Aliyu As Ganduje Donates N3 Million To Her by Bella55555(f): 8:43pm On May 16, 2019
LuciferCelibate:

I swear!

You know what, let's hookup & have sex in protest.

I hate injustice. angry
are you all right please??
Re: Abike Dabiri With Zainab Aliyu As Ganduje Donates N3 Million To Her by Bella55555(f): 8:45pm On May 16, 2019
fx45:
A three-some wouldn't be a bad idea. Bella55555, what sayest thou?
what is three-some?
Re: Abike Dabiri With Zainab Aliyu As Ganduje Donates N3 Million To Her by fx45(m): 10:03pm On May 16, 2019
Bella55555:
what is three-some?
Three people enjoying themselves some-where.

Three-Some

Re: Abike Dabiri With Zainab Aliyu As Ganduje Donates N3 Million To Her by Bella55555(f): 5:05pm On May 17, 2019
fx45:
Three people enjoying themselves some-where.

Three-Some

OK but please remove that dog its ugly
Re: Abike Dabiri With Zainab Aliyu As Ganduje Donates N3 Million To Her by fx45(m): 7:44pm On May 17, 2019
Bella55555:
Ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abike Dabiri With Zainab Aliyu As Ganduje Donates N3 Million To Her by fx45(m): 8:09pm On May 17, 2019
Bella55555:
Ok. I'll do something about the dog. Would you check your email? There's a message
Re: Abike Dabiri With Zainab Aliyu As Ganduje Donates N3 Million To Her by Bella55555(f): 10:12am On May 18, 2019
fx45:
Ok. I'll do something about the dog. Would you check your email? There's a message
I didn't see it but I sent you one
Re: Abike Dabiri With Zainab Aliyu As Ganduje Donates N3 Million To Her by godlyguy(m): 10:32am On May 18, 2019
Re: Abike Dabiri With Zainab Aliyu As Ganduje Donates N3 Million To Her by fx45(m): 5:52pm On May 18, 2019
Bella55555:
I didn't see it but I sent you one
Seen and replied.
Re: Abike Dabiri With Zainab Aliyu As Ganduje Donates N3 Million To Her by Bella55555(f): 8:51pm On May 19, 2019
fx45:
Seen and replied.
sent you another
Re: Abike Dabiri With Zainab Aliyu As Ganduje Donates N3 Million To Her by Bella55555(f): 8:51pm On May 19, 2019
fx45:
Seen and replied.
sent you another

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How It Really Happened In Rivers Assembly - Eyewitness / Uche Secondus Meeting With Ibrahim Babangida At His Hill Top Mansion In Minna / How Onnoghen’s Trouble Started

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.