Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,205 members, 7,953,763 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:43 AM

Acho Ihim: Imo Speaker Escapes With Mace As Lawmakers Suspend Him - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Acho Ihim: Imo Speaker Escapes With Mace As Lawmakers Suspend Him (20182 Views)

Gunshot In Bayelsa Assembly As Speaker Makes Away With Mace / Acho Ihim: Imo Speaker Resigns With Two Others / Abdullahi Abubakar Maiwanka Flees With Mace In Gombe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Acho Ihim: Imo Speaker Escapes With Mace As Lawmakers Suspend Him by 5starMan: 9:07pm On May 15, 2019
Oh this is what they call civilian rule,this is what they call democracy.Are there no vibrant and intelligent soldiers anymore?We need Military intervention.
A soldier with a heart of Gold.A tough hand,yet kind to the people.
We need revolution now.
The system is compromised.We need a coup.We need a restructured country,we need a change of constitution where the people are involved,we need a change of value.This democracy of ours will not grant us that,the constitution is anti-people.
The civil garbages that force themselves on us as our leaders are killing us physically and psychologically.
They have centred wealth around themselves and proteges.
They have mentally sucked the thoughts of majority,so the people resort to defending them due to their religious,tribal,regional or party affiliations.
#weneedmillitary
Re: Acho Ihim: Imo Speaker Escapes With Mace As Lawmakers Suspend Him by Karemarealty288(m): 10:18pm On May 15, 2019
I never knew IMO state had a House of Assembly... I thought its only Rochas and His Iberiberism Crew.. grin
Re: Acho Ihim: Imo Speaker Escapes With Mace As Lawmakers Suspend Him by Facile: 7:31am On May 16, 2019
Add me on your WhatsApp group 07037219987

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Acho Ihim: Imo Speaker Escapes With Mace As Lawmakers Suspend Him by Sammyblaq(m): 8:58am On May 16, 2019
0taPiaPia:

At the bolded "good substitute". If it happens, see how development will rush them as its going to be " embezzle and die" cool
I swear. That mace no dey work ni...

1 Like

Re: Acho Ihim: Imo Speaker Escapes With Mace As Lawmakers Suspend Him by Victorclean1: 3:55pm On May 16, 2019

(1) (2) (Reply)

Youths Protest In Ibadan, Demand The Release Of Sunday Igboho / Peter Obi Cautions FG Against Further Borrowings / The Radical Islamist Group (ISIS) Just Took Over Quaragosh, The Biggest Christia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.