Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,529 members, 7,819,904 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:08 AM

I Cried And Cried - Zainab Aliyu Speaks For The First Time About Drug Accusation - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Cried And Cried - Zainab Aliyu Speaks For The First Time About Drug Accusation (26006 Views)

Zainab Abubakar: Female Bandit In Kaduna Dancing With AK 47 Rifle Arrested / Zainab Aliyu May Be Killed In Saudi Arabia Over Drug Trafficking / Woman Stripped Unclad In Port-Harcourt Market Over Theft Accusation, Speaks. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Cried And Cried - Zainab Aliyu Speaks For The First Time About Drug Accusation by AkataYeriYeri: 10:39pm On May 15, 2019
Guyman02:

Big lie, Sunnis regularly bomb Shiite and Sufi Islam mosques around the world.
Has the National Mosque in Abuja ever had a Yoruba Imam?
Has a Yoruba traditional rulers ever announced the sighting of the moon on NTA?
Has a Yoruba ever headed the national Hajj Commission?
Have you ever seen Buhari listening to Ramadan Tafsir led by a Yoruba in Aso Villa?
Because here in the North, Yorubas are seen as second class Muslims
Christians that attend CAC frowns at their members marrying from Redeem . And vice versa . And that’s the way it is with other churches too . Jehova witness will even call other Christians names . If I continue to mention names of churches . Everywhere go full.
But Muslims and Islam is your headache .

Anambra Igbo cannot marry Ebonyi Igbo .
Imo Igbo considers Enugu Igbo as inferior .
Abia Igbo considers Ebonyi Igbo as inferior .

But Yoruba is your headache.
You go dy alright las las
Re: I Cried And Cried - Zainab Aliyu Speaks For The First Time About Drug Accusation by AkataYeriYeri: 10:40pm On May 15, 2019
rufychuks:

Can a shia Muslim freely enter into a Masjid where hardcore Salafists do Solat?
I didn’t know some people have “Shia” inscribed on their forehead.
Re: I Cried And Cried - Zainab Aliyu Speaks For The First Time About Drug Accusation by AkataYeriYeri: 10:42pm On May 15, 2019
Guyman02:

Big lie, Sunnis regularly bomb Shiite and Sufi Islam mosques around the world.
Has the National Mosque in Abuja ever had a Yoruba Imam?
Has a Yoruba traditional rulers ever announced the sighting of the moon on NTA?
Has a Yoruba ever headed the national Hajj Commission?
Have you ever seen Buhari listening to Ramadan Tafsir led by a Yoruba in Aso Villa?
Because here in the North, Yorubas are seen as second class Muslims

I know that religion leadership is very strange to you Christians.

Allah SWT said “Lakun deenu kun , wa li ya deen “
To you is your religion. And to me is my religion.
You can stop wailing now
Re: I Cried And Cried - Zainab Aliyu Speaks For The First Time About Drug Accusation by Guyman02: 11:16pm On May 15, 2019
AkataYeriYeri:

Christians that attend CAC frowns at their members marrying from Redeem . And vice versa . And that’s the way it is with other churches too . Jehova witness will even call other Christians names . If I continue to mention names of churches . Everywhere go full.
But Muslims and Islam is your headache .

Anambra Igbo cannot marry Ebonyi Igbo .
Imo Igbo considers Enugu Igbo as inferior .
Abia Igbo considers Ebonyi Igbo as inferior .

But Yoruba is your headache.
If a girl from a Sunni family brings home a Shiite boy, her family will murder her and call it 'honour killing'. Lying as you are doing now is permitted in Islam called Taqqiyya

2 Likes

Re: I Cried And Cried - Zainab Aliyu Speaks For The First Time About Drug Accusation by CaptainFM1: 11:18pm On May 15, 2019
Uyi168:
Not entirely true..
The other time a Muslim lady was executed in Saudi Arabia for the same drug offence..
Maybe she was truly innocent..

Was there a time a Nonso or Olakunle was saved from such?
Re: I Cried And Cried - Zainab Aliyu Speaks For The First Time About Drug Accusation by Abuloma80(f): 12:58am On May 16, 2019
stephleena:

what's her name?. from south west or north?.
we have first class Muslims and second class Muslims..

The F.G wouldn't have bothered much if it were to be a kelechi..weda innocent or it was a set up...that I maintain.

That's an unfortunate comment you made. In Islam there is no first class nor second class Muslims. All are equal and all are Muslims. Please stay away from sensitive issues like these.

Yes you may be right here, Kelechi/Kola are the common occurrences when it comes to this issue. So F.G would assume that its a "trade mark" with the people and would allow them to face the music. Zainab doesn't deserved to be associated with such.

1 Like

Re: I Cried And Cried - Zainab Aliyu Speaks For The First Time About Drug Accusation by AkataYeriYeri: 3:57am On May 16, 2019
Guyman02:

If a girl from a Sunni family brings home a Shiite boy, her family will murder her and call it 'honour killing'. Lying as you are doing now is permitted in Islam called Taqqiyya
Continue deceiving yourself
Re: I Cried And Cried - Zainab Aliyu Speaks For The First Time About Drug Accusation by AkataYeriYeri: 4:05am On May 16, 2019
Guyman 02:

No Muslim ever asks “are you a Sunni?” Or “are you a Shia?” .
These things exist only in your warped up mind .
But , who am I to stop you? cheesy
You need to feel good . Lmfao .
Continue deceiving yourself grin .

People that attend RCCG will say the real God is in their church and other church goers are just playing .
Jehova witness will say they are the only true Christian , and others are not Christians.
Am I surprised? No I’m not !
Even your buybull is so confused that many of its verses contradict one another .
Re: I Cried And Cried - Zainab Aliyu Speaks For The First Time About Drug Accusation by hakeemhakeem(m): 4:33am On May 16, 2019
[quote author=stephleena post=78419684]Bearing "Zainab Aliyu".. was your saving grace.. if it were to be Kelechi Or Nonso, preparations for the family to receive the corpse would have been in place.
Congrats for being Zainab.[/quote

her saving grace is lesser drugs (tramador)if it's cocaine sorry is her case
Re: I Cried And Cried - Zainab Aliyu Speaks For The First Time About Drug Accusation by odehaj: 4:37am On May 16, 2019
This should be a wake up call for thorough investigation by the Saudi Authorities before carrying out that barbaric type of execution. In fact it should be changed to a less painful one because the accused may be innocent.
Re: I Cried And Cried - Zainab Aliyu Speaks For The First Time About Drug Accusation by Spatta: 4:53am On May 16, 2019
Talk about selective intervention, That religion is indeed a heartless insensitive religion, I dare to say, so a quick intervention can be made on her behalf?
How about the One Young Lady left abandon in the hands of same religious fanatics and bigots who never carried drugs or harmed anyone, deprived of her fundamental human rights to worship the Christ she believes, The Christ whose name is an offence to these "Defender of a weak god" who cannot fight his own battles,
They Left one and no national intervention was done to secure her freedom
Yet Saudi is the headquarter of this abuse of human right spread across the globe, where they get offended by your color while claiming to follow a low god
They could intervene for her, on presidential level
Yet they allow days to roll o days as the now 16 Year old innocent lady groan about a failed country called Nigeria
Re: I Cried And Cried - Zainab Aliyu Speaks For The First Time About Drug Accusation by namiji2598: 5:39am On May 16, 2019
stephleena:
Bearing "Zainab Aliyu".. was your saving grace.. if it were to be Kelechi Or Nonso, preparations for the family to receive the corpse would have been in place.
Congrats for being Zainab.
the truth is u people in the Southern part of the country, u ar always thinking about geopolitical regions only while the northern people are busy fighting over religion, the real reason why she was freed was because she is a Muslim and nothing else, if to say she is a Christian even if she is from North, nothing will be done abt that, look at the case of chibok girls, it's high time the southern Christians and northern Christians understand this and become one as a christ body
Re: I Cried And Cried - Zainab Aliyu Speaks For The First Time About Drug Accusation by zeejewel(f): 6:36am On May 16, 2019
stephleena:

segregation what?..they're never welcomed to Islam.. and you can't blame the Hausa Muslims for that,these people are known for their double standards today they're in mosque, tomorrow in church,tomorrow in IFA shrine..
U would burst ur ribs with laughter when u hear a Yoruba Muslim calling prayers.. Sounds awkward..

Ramadan moon is only trusted when it's sighted somewhere in north.

It's better you seek knowledge before any argument, so you don't know before the crescent is visible in the south, it will already be visible a day of two days earlier in the north
Re: I Cried And Cried - Zainab Aliyu Speaks For The First Time About Drug Accusation by zeejewel(f): 6:42am On May 16, 2019
There is nothing like a Yoruba Muslim and Hausa muslim. A Muslim is a Muslim regardless of tribe or race, our mode of worship is the same all over the universe. its quite funny that non Muslims are the ones giving themselves unnecessary headache by trying to differentiate it
Re: I Cried And Cried - Zainab Aliyu Speaks For The First Time About Drug Accusation by rkennyking(m): 10:04am On May 16, 2019
stephleena:

lol...I repeat second class Muslim oshi!..

The day a Muslim from Ogun state sights the Ramadan moon first,then Islam would take you guys serious..

It's actually disgusting to hear a Yoruba Muslim lead prayers, your accent and heavy bad tongue changes the whole thing ..I'm sure so many Hausa Muslims feel same way that's why u guys can never lead @national mosque.

I know it hurts,but I say it as it is. #ntooooooooooor#.
funny enough you be the first to cry out claiming foul play ,but just look at all you came out to say on a public forum. North is seeing it, south is seeing how you declare so much hate every time but still go ahead to claim foul play. What you fail to understand is aside the false figment of egocentric lots we are all brothers and sister irrespective of race, tribe, color ,nationality. We create borders, tribe, we celebrate our deferences instead of our similarities that's why we keep killing one another. But listen until you see an Housa man and wish him well , see a white man wish him well ,there will be no peace in this land. Man has to do away with all form of hate. I know you still even hate some people in your family for no reason in particular.
Re: I Cried And Cried - Zainab Aliyu Speaks For The First Time About Drug Accusation by rkennyking(m): 10:09am On May 16, 2019
namiji2598:
the truth is u people in the Southern part of the country, u ar always thinking about geopolitical regions only while the northern people are busy fighting over religion, the real reason why she was freed was because she is a Muslim and nothing else, if to say she is a Christian even if she is from North, nothing will be done abt that, look at the case of chibok girls, it's high time the southern Christians and northern Christians understand this and become one as a christ body
divide and rule , tell me any valid justification for your assertion, so because she is a Muslim she should have been left to death. What about the fact that not quite long federal government could be consider a Christian affair or have you forgot the VP is a Christian too. Pls and pls be intelligent with your subsmision online as you never can say who reads them.
Re: I Cried And Cried - Zainab Aliyu Speaks For The First Time About Drug Accusation by rkennyking(m): 10:10am On May 16, 2019
Spatta:
Talk about selective intervention, That religion is indeed a heartless insensitive religion, I dare to say, so a quick intervention can be made on her behalf?
How about the One Young Lady left abandon in the hands of same religious fanatics and bigots who never carried drugs or harmed anyone, deprived of her fundamental human rights to worship the Christ she believes, The Christ whose name is an offence to these "Defender of a weak god" who cannot fight his own battles,
They Left one and no national intervention was done to secure her freedom
Yet Saudi is the headquarter of this abuse of human right spread across the globe, where they get offended by your color while claiming to follow a low god
They could intervene for her, on presidential level
Yet they allow days to roll o days as the now 16 Year old innocent lady groan about a failed country called Nigeria
the only thing you successfully did was show your hate for a religion, I don't even know which
Re: I Cried And Cried - Zainab Aliyu Speaks For The First Time About Drug Accusation by rkennyking(m): 10:12am On May 16, 2019
Guyman02:

lol 60% of Muslims dont even know what Sunni or shiite means
Re: I Cried And Cried - Zainab Aliyu Speaks For The First Time About Drug Accusation by rkennyking(m): 10:22am On May 16, 2019
stephleena:

talk to me, when you're permitted to sight the Ramadan moon. or lead prayers at the national mosque..

Second class Muslim oshi.
So let's clear that now. Actually the sighting of the moon is more of geographical thing and the north will definetly sight it better . but then one of the wonders of Ramadan is the fact that its not limited by location , you start fasting once you are aware of the moon sighting . So pls nothing like second class Muslim in thus case also there is the mention of some tribe can't lead prayer oh my that is so false too. I think the problem is you lots that dabble into Islam affair have little understanding of the religion. Before you can lead prayer in a mosque there is requirement , age, knowledge, acceptance and some other things. Leadership in Islam as criterion I am sure not just anyone can become a pastor or general overseer of redeem . maybe we should ask you to make an Easterner redeemed church GO though its possible but sure some factors will come to play. So I will like to inform you that I prayed at a mosque in egbeda where lot of Hausa comes to pray lead by a Yoruba man.
Re: I Cried And Cried - Zainab Aliyu Speaks For The First Time About Drug Accusation by Obochi100(m): 10:33am On May 16, 2019
see below

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Cried And Cried - Zainab Aliyu Speaks For The First Time About Drug Accusation by Obochi100(m): 10:35am On May 16, 2019
rkennyking:
So let's clear that now. Actually the sighting of the moon is more of geographical thing and the north will definetly sight it better . but then one of the wonders of Ramadan is the fact that its not limited by location , you start fasting once you are aware of the moon sighting . So pls nothing like second class Muslim in thus case also there is the mention of some tribe can't lead prayer oh my that is so false too. I think the problem is you lots that dabble into Islam affair have little understanding of the religion. Before you can lead prayer in a mosque there is requirement , age, knowledge, acceptance and some other things. Leadership in Islam as criterion I am sure not just anyone can become a pastor or general overseer of redeem . maybe we should ask you to make an Easterner redeemed church GO though its possible but sure some factors will come to play. So I will like to inform you that I prayed at a mosque in egbeda where lot of Hausa comes to pray lead by a Yoruba man.
see below

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gbenga Windapo Rape Allegation: AOCOED Covers Up Rape Of Female Students / I Robbed To Pay My Children’s School Fees — Suspect (photo) / Thief Nabbed While Robbing A Hotel In Lagos (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.