Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,515 members, 7,830,529 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

North Is Nigeria’s Problem: Over 15k Voted And 80% Agrees On Kadaria Polls - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / North Is Nigeria’s Problem: Over 15k Voted And 80% Agrees On Kadaria Polls (2657 Views)

Kadaria Ahmed Final Poll Results On INEC Chairman's Resignation / It is An Honour To Be Despised By Fools - Kadaria Ahmed.. Nigerians React / "Nasir El-Rufai Is My Brother" - Kadaria Ahmed Says In An Old Tweet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: North Is Nigeria’s Problem: Over 15k Voted And 80% Agrees On Kadaria Polls by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 1:20am On May 16, 2019
Blaming others for your problems is the excuse of failures.The north is the north's problem,and the south is the south's problem...they can keep producing almajiri's up north thats not my business.without them my state/region will remain almost the same.
Re: North Is Nigeria’s Problem: Over 15k Voted And 80% Agrees On Kadaria Polls by deji17: 1:32am On May 16, 2019
The Northerners are honest enough to admit that the problem of the Boring h is caused by Northerners. Can the South admit to their own contributions in bringing down the south? Or is it the usual finger pointing? As if we can’t do bad all by ourselves.
Re: North Is Nigeria’s Problem: Over 15k Voted And 80% Agrees On Kadaria Polls by JubrilBuhari: 2:54am On May 16, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
shocked I'm glad to see you're not letting your education get in the way of your ignorance. However I'm not sure if southeast could speak English fluently like northern you always ridicule hardly you will see hausa or fulani man speak pidgin English like igbo .
At least you are not obnoxious like so many other people you are obnoxious in a different and worse way!
In a bid to make yourself sound intelligent you sounds like a typical half educated trash.
Clearly do not know when to use past tense and present tense in a simple sentence.

An average low intelligence Buhari urine licker.
Carry the shame and move along, brainless advocate.
Re: North Is Nigeria’s Problem: Over 15k Voted And 80% Agrees On Kadaria Polls by MONIKERREVEALER: 8:32am On May 16, 2019
BeLookingIDIOT:
Blaming others for your problems is the excuse of failures.The north is the north's problem,and the south is the south's problem...they can keep producing almajiri's up north thats not my business.without them my state/region will remain almost the same.

keep deceiving yourself oyoruba moslem!
anything to help you sleep better at night!
just a little more time and these millions of almàjiris trooping into the wàste will inevitably and quickly consolidate their grip on your moslem lands!!!

anyways it ain't we the easterners business because the international interventionist invaders are soon coming to the shiithole to tear zoogeria to pieces and we, the great easterners, are SOO gone from the shiithole ASAP, AMEN!!!
Re: North Is Nigeria’s Problem: Over 15k Voted And 80% Agrees On Kadaria Polls by MONIKERREVEALER: 8:52am On May 16, 2019
buhariadvocate is sarrki.

JubrilBuhari:

In a bid to make yourself sound intelligent you sounds like a typical half educated trash.
Clearly do not know when to use past tense and present tense in a simple sentence.

An average low intelligence Buhari urine licker.
Carry the shame and move along, brainless advocate.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Buhari's Government Supported The Boko Haram Terrorists - Obasanjo Reveals / Vice President Yemi Osinbajo Attends The Conferment Of Odole Oodua / If Anything Happen To Sunday Idogho, Nigeria Will Burn.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.