Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,449 members, 7,850,563 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:28 AM

All The Games Confirmed For E3 2019! Which Are You Look In Forward To? - Gaming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / All The Games Confirmed For E3 2019! Which Are You Look In Forward To? (3153 Views)

Playstation Portal Officially Confirmed For November 15 Release / So, E3 Is Done. What Was Your Most Exciting Moment? / What 2019 Game(s) Are You Looking Forward To? (at Least Before We See 2019's E3) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All The Games Confirmed For E3 2019! Which Are You Look In Forward To? by Kaycee7(m): 6:42pm On May 17, 2019
MobileGees:
grin grin

So y'all couldn't see he was trolling

And you fed his trolls by replying him when you could have just ignored him and move on
I swear. Somebody they should have just ignored to oblivion.
Re: All The Games Confirmed For E3 2019! Which Are You Look In Forward To? by Kaycee7(m): 6:46pm On May 17, 2019
Looking forward to Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order (I heard EA is not really that involved in development so I'm harboring a bit of hope), Final Fantasy VII Remake and Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Breakpoint.

1 Like

Re: All The Games Confirmed For E3 2019! Which Are You Look In Forward To? by LucemFerre: 7:37pm On May 17, 2019
cao:

They tend to get all the licences and buy all the better studios, then eff them up.

Ikr
Re: All The Games Confirmed For E3 2019! Which Are You Look In Forward To? by Kingkun69(m): 9:11am On May 18, 2019
LiveByNight:
Grow up

Video games are a waste of time do something useful with yours

Let children play video games. Ur as an adult do something useful.wirh your life
you do know that esports is a thing right where pro gamers do as a profession and earn up to 5000$ per match for each players right and even the Lego u are saying are used by mechanical engineers for testing and working purposes check out the engineering kit for Lego we had a club for it when I was in school
Re: All The Games Confirmed For E3 2019! Which Are You Look In Forward To? by Nobody: 9:31am On May 18, 2019
DOOM Eternal
Borderlands 3

Definitely .

1 Like

Re: All The Games Confirmed For E3 2019! Which Are You Look In Forward To? by henryduru2(m): 11:06pm On May 22, 2019
Breakpoint

1 Like

Re: All The Games Confirmed For E3 2019! Which Are You Look In Forward To? by redbabosa1: 11:46pm On May 30, 2019
Video games have evolved ..not all games are for kids..we got adult games man..days gone arent for kids and some other games okay..pls stop saying things u aint sure of..adults make real money on youtube by plying and posting video games online..
Re: All The Games Confirmed For E3 2019! Which Are You Look In Forward To? by titigenius: 10:29pm On Jun 02, 2019
in my humble opinion any who thinks gaming is for kids and tries to argue that on social media has some growing up to do you do not watch cartoons or play video games does not make you a full grown man. i love video games and at my age i am proud to call myself a gamer

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

JAILBROKEN PS3 4 Sale / DLS 2022 Android Play Multiplayer Connect Offline "No Internet" / Playstation 5(disk Version)..two Pads And 8 Loaded Games

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.