Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,216 members, 7,822,100 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:29 AM

Update On The Woman Deported From Germany At Midnight With Her 3 Kids (Pix) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Update On The Woman Deported From Germany At Midnight With Her 3 Kids (Pix) (50760 Views)

Nigerian Man Captured Assaulting A Kenyan Woman Deported (Picture) / The Real Story About The Nigerian Woman Deported From Germany With Her 3 Kids / Edo Woman Deported From Germany With Her 3 Kids, Cries In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update On The Woman Deported From Germany At Midnight With Her 3 Kids (Pix) by izubext007: 12:30pm On May 16, 2019
wen ur juju period don xpire noting d baba lawo go fit do. on to d next one.
Re: Update On The Woman Deported From Germany At Midnight With Her 3 Kids (Pix) by yoged(m): 12:33pm On May 16, 2019
She is lieing. She is one of these people that passes thru the meditarenian sea via Libya to Italy . She never live in Germany for 15 years. The first born was born in Italy, second kid was born in Switzerland, and only the last one was given birth to in Germany. She has been served deportation letter since last year.. Her husband told her to leave Germany she refused. The husband has since moved to France. Both are also illegal
Re: Update On The Woman Deported From Germany At Midnight With Her 3 Kids (Pix) by erons22(m): 12:41pm On May 16, 2019
This woman is lying angry
Re: Update On The Woman Deported From Germany At Midnight With Her 3 Kids (Pix) by ahogo: 12:56pm On May 16, 2019
Funny enough i just spoke with a friend in Germany and he was telling me that the government of Germany will not deport any one for no reason,the said woman felt she had arrive and pick up fight with her husband the father to two of the kinds,instead of making peace with the man in other to get her documents first,over sabi of say na woman get europe either her hand,the man left her for France without documentation,she has been living for free for the past 7 years with all expensive paid by the government.
Re: Update On The Woman Deported From Germany At Midnight With Her 3 Kids (Pix) by DBlackCeazer(m): 12:56pm On May 16, 2019
rainmoredays:
How will her children cope in this country.

Meanwhile

We may not like to admit it, but almost everyone needs a good game of howls. And whether that is because of sadness or joy, every tear, however small, has a considerable impact on our body.

https://akraym.com/why-occasional-crying-can-be-very-healthy/
the same way mama ochuko and her children dey take survive. On a serious note, our country needs revival.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Update On The Woman Deported From Germany At Midnight With Her 3 Kids (Pix) by dfrost: 1:07pm On May 16, 2019
SouthSouth1914:

Not everyone who gives favors to the opposite sex want something in return.. life is not all about sex. The minds of most Nigerians are so dirty that I wonder where we are headed!!

Oshey brother. Don't mind the perverts parading everywhere. Even women feel the same. Some even offer it to you. angry
Re: Update On The Woman Deported From Germany At Midnight With Her 3 Kids (Pix) by datigbogirl: 1:08pm On May 16, 2019
Neddstark:
The woman should stop ranting. Let her face reality and resettle in Nigeria. When she can get a passport, let her reapply again for german visa.

A deported person might find a reentry so easy...but no harm in trying tho...

2 Likes

Re: Update On The Woman Deported From Germany At Midnight With Her 3 Kids (Pix) by tunary(m): 1:46pm On May 16, 2019
CreepyBlackpool:
Nothing is free, even in Freetown. Even Airtel freebasics is no longer free.

Las las you must give something in return for that apartment
Exactly
Re: Update On The Woman Deported From Germany At Midnight With Her 3 Kids (Pix) by farem: 1:46pm On May 16, 2019
CreepyBlackpool:
Nothing is free, even in Freetown.
Even Airtel freebasics is no longer free.

Las las you must give something in return for that apartment

You are talking about yourself and your ilks.
Some Nigerians are still kind without any strings attached to it.
Re: Update On The Woman Deported From Germany At Midnight With Her 3 Kids (Pix) by dadebayo1(m): 1:47pm On May 16, 2019
I am sorry for the kids if they don't find a way back to ogbodo oyinbo.... Growing up here nah real hard knock oooo....
Re: Update On The Woman Deported From Germany At Midnight With Her 3 Kids (Pix) by datigbogirl: 1:54pm On May 16, 2019
trapQ:
You can only deceive people who have never been to Europe. Nigerian men in Europe are very shameless. They spend most weekends in clubs frolicking with white girls and drinking their future away.
They then expect to return home to a Nigerian wife who'll welcome their philandering simply because they brought her to Europe.

Ask yourself why do Nigerian men abroad perfer coming to Nigeria to wed and then taking their wives over there? How come they hardly marry and stick with those white women? The answer is simple, white women can't stand their cheating and domestic violence.

And why do our naija women, despite knowing all these still decide to play the game with the men, if not because they're village prostitutes playing along with village brostitutes...
Re: Update On The Woman Deported From Germany At Midnight With Her 3 Kids (Pix) by datigbogirl: 1:55pm On May 16, 2019
TWoods:

They served her deportation papers over a year ago and I bet she lived on benefits the entire time. What respect to human rights are you demanding when her own birth country cares less whether she lives or not? I find it weird that we demand more from western countries than our own. Where is the demand that Nigeria respects her human rights?

The same way we prey on the weak and adulate the powerful. Naija is a mean joke of a country.

1 Like

Re: Update On The Woman Deported From Germany At Midnight With Her 3 Kids (Pix) by TWoods(m): 2:26pm On May 16, 2019
PetroDollax:
Wrong. The Ghanaian government “did not back down quickly.” Stop talking about things you know nothing about.

The situation between Ghana and the US dragged for years, and I think they recently reached a compromise. Ghana did not refuse to accept the people to be deported. The government wanted to b3 sure they were Ghanaians. Doesn’t that make sense? Don’t go spreading the notion that the Ghanaian yielded because the US stopped Ghanaian officials from going to America. Will person die if you don’t go to America?

The only people worried about dying if they don’t go to America are the ones who queue at US embassies everyday, populate every immigration thread here and are overly sensitive about every change the US makes to their immigration rules. What I stated is what was reported on the news. I’m sure you have insider information... none of which is of much use. Those who will be deported will still be deported, regardless of how much you protest.
Re: Update On The Woman Deported From Germany At Midnight With Her 3 Kids (Pix) by Passionate1(m): 4:04pm On May 16, 2019
cool
Re: Update On The Woman Deported From Germany At Midnight With Her 3 Kids (Pix) by wasi9ice: 4:07pm On May 16, 2019
I just pity the children, the place everyone is hustling to enter,,, they were even born there and thrown away can you imagine??,, there mom should even have registered there birth with the designated authority over there to prove they are citizens.. I pray there father latter come for them,, although l didn't watch the said video to catch the whole ordeal
Re: Update On The Woman Deported From Germany At Midnight With Her 3 Kids (Pix) by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jun 05, 2019
trapQ:
You can only deceive people who have never been to Europe. Nigerian men in Europe are very shameless. They spend most weekends in clubs frolicking with white girls and drinking their future away.
They then expect to return home to a Nigerian wife who'll welcome their philandering simply because they brought her to Europe.

Ask yourself why do Nigerian men abroad perfer coming to Nigeria to wed and then taking their wives over there? How come they hardly marry and stick with those white women? The answer is simple, white women can't stand their cheating and domestic violence.
True.

2 Likes

Re: Update On The Woman Deported From Germany At Midnight With Her 3 Kids (Pix) by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jun 05, 2019
wasi9ice:
I just pity the children, the place everyone is hustling to enter,,, they were even born there and thrown away can you imagine??,, there mom should even have registered there birth with the designated authority over there to prove they are citizens.. I pray there father latter come for them,, although l didn't watch the said video to catch the whole ordeal
Why do you pity the children? They are Nigerians. In Germany they were nobody, in Nigeria is home, homeland of their parents, their culture, their people. Why pity them and not pity all Nigerian children? As far as I know, Nigerian children growing up become very smart and intelligent men, don't know about Nigerian women, this woman deported from Germany is not intelligent.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Daniel Okocha, Oluwatosin Ade-Ojo & Femi Adebowale Killed In Canada (Photos) / Car Running On 3 Tyres On Lagos Highway (Photos) / IS This Kano?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.