Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,597 members, 7,809,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:36 AM

Update On The Woman Deported From Germany At Midnight With Her 3 Kids (Pix) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Update On The Woman Deported From Germany At Midnight With Her 3 Kids (Pix) (50660 Views)

The Real Story About The Nigerian Woman Deported From Germany With Her 3 Kids / Edo Woman Deported From Germany With Her 3 Kids, Cries In Lagos (Photos) / I Moved Around Lagos At Midnight And Took These Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update On The Woman Deported From Germany At Midnight With Her 3 Kids (Pix) by lakesider(m): 11:03am On May 16, 2019
Odingo1:
Nigeria is a foolish useless country, if it was Ghana they will put the woman and the children in the plane and deport them back to Germany. How can you accept a deported person without German immigration accompaning the person and the person deported is not having your official passport or your Nigerian German embassy paper. What make the person your citizen and on which ground are you allowing the person to enter your country, did Nigerian embassy in that country know about such deportation, did they approve it. Why behave as if they are slave to white people and take any shit thrown to them.
Keep blaming ur country. Slavery mentality.
Re: Update On The Woman Deported From Germany At Midnight With Her 3 Kids (Pix) by kapelvej: 11:03am On May 16, 2019
TheLogicalMind:
She can always fly back to Germany via "Village Airways". No entry visa or residency permit needed.

[img]https://i./3NtQJ.gif[/img]
u see your life
Re: Update On The Woman Deported From Germany At Midnight With Her 3 Kids (Pix) by crowley(m): 11:07am On May 16, 2019
this woman is stupid. she is a typical example of why other countries look down on Nigerians. she don spoils italy finish, na Germany be her next target. she should be in a zoo. shez a prostitute thats for sure, and where was she caught, on the road side? she gave birth in italy, now claiming her children are Germans? How? she is an illegal immegrant so she has no right to anything. making life hard for those who want to legally apply for Germany visa.
Re: Update On The Woman Deported From Germany At Midnight With Her 3 Kids (Pix) by AmazingELixir: 11:12am On May 16, 2019
grin grin grin

Chai! Dem deport dis woman late ooh...who see wan leave to dey suffer all dis things wey dey happen under dis govment.

Abeg we need more Nigerians back home to share the suffer evenly...I give those children 2 years Max before dem turn Atutu poyoyo.
Re: Update On The Woman Deported From Germany At Midnight With Her 3 Kids (Pix) by Bestbeelieve: 11:14am On May 16, 2019
Odingo1:
Nigeria is a foolish useless country, if it was Ghana they will put the woman and the children in the plane and deport them back to Germany. How can you accept a deported person without German immigration accompaning the person and the person deported is not having your official passport or your Nigerian German embassy paper. What make the person your citizen and on which ground are you allowing the person to enter your country, did Nigerian embassy in that country know about such deportation, did they approve it. Why behave as if they are slave to white people and take any shit thrown to them.

I tell you. Is this really a country
Re: Update On The Woman Deported From Germany At Midnight With Her 3 Kids (Pix) by Odingo1: 11:18am On May 16, 2019
MeeLan:
OK argue it with the Germans that you have been hiding for years makes you a genuine claimant.
Except if the woman is lying, the way they deported her as the woman narrated is not proper. Watching the other video I can see that the woman was served 1 year deportation notice, so even at that they should have given the woman small money to survive. The woman also should have proper document to show that she a Nigerian and the children should have certificate showing the woman is the mother of those children.
Re: Update On The Woman Deported From Germany At Midnight With Her 3 Kids (Pix) by crowley(m): 11:22am On May 16, 2019
Odingo1:

Ghana did it, when Germany wanted to deport some Ghanaians, Ghana president came to Germany and told the German government that Ghana cannot accept the deportees because they have no resources in Ghana to take care of them.That Ghanaians have contributed a lot in the development of Germany so they should rehabilitate the illegal Ghanaians immigrants that they want to deport. This is in the news you can google it.

There are rules guiding deportation, if the woman destroyed her paper they should ask the Nigerian embassy in that country to provide a necessary paper for her deportation.
she is not an immegrant. she has no ties with germany. she gave birth in italy and decided to take her prostitution to Germany. there is a difference btw immegrants and illegal immegrants. call some1 in the immegration sector to explain the diff for you. she has no right to anything. she has no ID for christ sake. she cant even have a job. she is a prostitute who migrated frm italy
Re: Update On The Woman Deported From Germany At Midnight With Her 3 Kids (Pix) by Odingo1: 11:26am On May 16, 2019
crowley:

she is not an immegrant. she has no ties with germany. she gave birth in italy and decided to take her prostitution to Germany. there is a difference btw immegrants and illegal immegrants. call some1 in the immegration sector to explain the diff for you. she has no right to anything. she has no ID for christ sake. she cant even have a job. she is a prostitute who migrated frm italy
Yes I understand, the woman is lying, Germany is not her first point of immigration. I thought as much but even at that the Nigerian immigration should not have accepted the woman since he has no Nigerian document at the point of entry into Nigeria. It is the duty of German immigration to get such document from Nigerian embassy in Germany before proceeding with the deportation.
Re: Update On The Woman Deported From Germany At Midnight With Her 3 Kids (Pix) by TWoods(m): 11:33am On May 16, 2019
Odingo1:

Yours is an example of misplaced anger. The foolproof way to avoid being slaves to whites is to stop migrating illegally to their countries. Last I checked, Germany did not specifically go invite this lady and her kids. I’m sure you’ll agree with me that the owner of a house has more rights than a guest.
Re: Update On The Woman Deported From Germany At Midnight With Her 3 Kids (Pix) by TWoods(m): 11:35am On May 16, 2019
Odingo1:

Ghana did it, when Germany wanted to deport some Ghanaians, Ghana president came to Germany and told the German government that Ghana cannot accept the deportees because they have no resources in Ghana to take care of them.That Ghanaians have contributed a lot in the development of Germany so they should rehabilitate the illegal Ghanaians immigrants that they want to deport. This is in the news you can google it.

There are rules guiding deportation, if the woman destroyed her paper they should ask the Nigerian embassy in that country to provide a necessary paper for her deportation.
waste of time. Ghana tried that with the US. They simply suspended granting visas to government officials and diplomatic staff... the Ghanaian government backed down very quickly. An unwelcome guest cannot be demanding to stay beyond the welcome of the host.

1 Like

Re: Update On The Woman Deported From Germany At Midnight With Her 3 Kids (Pix) by trapQ: 11:35am On May 16, 2019
You are right, usually the Nigerian embassy in that country gives the deportee a temporary document that can serve as a passport just for tuhe deportation process only.
Odingo1:

Re: Update On The Woman Deported From Germany At Midnight With Her 3 Kids (Pix) by trapQ: 11:36am On May 16, 2019
It wasn't the same scenario. You don't deportation a person without following due process.
TWoods:
waste of time. Ghana tried that with the US. They simply suspended granting visas to government officials and diplomatic staff... the Ghanaian government backed down very quickly. An unwelcome guest cannot be demanding to stay beyond the welcome of the host.
Re: Update On The Woman Deported From Germany At Midnight With Her 3 Kids (Pix) by trapQ: 11:38am On May 16, 2019
An illegal immigrant has the right to be deported through the normal process by first informing the embassy of the country of origin.
MeeLan:
An illegal immigrant has no claim whatsoever the deportation procedures, all you need is the next available flight to your country of origin.
Re: Update On The Woman Deported From Germany At Midnight With Her 3 Kids (Pix) by Odingo1: 11:40am On May 16, 2019
TWoods:

Yours is an example of misplaced anger. The foolproof way to avoid being slaves to whites is to stop migrating illegally to their countries. Last I checked, Germany did not specifically go invite this lady and her kids. I’m sure you’ll agree with me that the owner of a house has more rights than a guest.
Yes even at that there should be respect to human rights and rule of law. Due process should be followed, I am sure that if Nigerian government deport a German to Germany without property procedures and papers they will not allow that.

1 Like

Re: Update On The Woman Deported From Germany At Midnight With Her 3 Kids (Pix) by Ikpongiton: 11:40am On May 16, 2019
pweshdodo:
Once you have a V-shape underneath with moist

Trust me everything is possible grin grin grin

Believe me,she might later become the landlady of that house grin grin angry angry

Quote me and kpaii angry angry
what will a rich man with plenty of cash,do with an old woman with three children.you need a brain reset

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Update On The Woman Deported From Germany At Midnight With Her 3 Kids (Pix) by coputa(m): 11:41am On May 16, 2019
Odingo1:
Nigeria(Africa) is the Dumping ground of the world.

1 Like

Re: Update On The Woman Deported From Germany At Midnight With Her 3 Kids (Pix) by trapQ: 11:43am On May 16, 2019
You can only deceive people who have never been to Europe. Nigerian men in Europe are very shameless. They spend most weekends in clubs frolicking with white girls and drinking their future away.
They then expect to return home to a Nigerian wife who'll welcome their philandering simply because they brought her to Europe.

Ask yourself why do Nigerian men abroad perfer coming to Nigeria to wed and then taking their wives over there? How come they hardly marry and stick with those white women? The answer is simple, white women can't stand their cheating and domestic violence.
aremuforlife:

This is Europe , the father don't have a say on the woman and the kids, the woman will take her decision without the man consult.
Our African brothers are afraid of marrying our women because of their wickedness.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Update On The Woman Deported From Germany At Midnight With Her 3 Kids (Pix) by trapQ: 11:49am On May 16, 2019
If you don't know about a topic then ask questions. There are legal procedures on deportation. You don't just deport a person because he is illegal. You keep them in your custody for a while during which time the embassy of that person prepares an emergency travel document ( that is the case of a missing or expired passport).

If the person has a passport you still need to inform their embassy of the deportation first before the deportation can occur.
MeeLan:
OK argue it with the Germans that you have been hiding for years makes you a genuine claimant.
Re: Update On The Woman Deported From Germany At Midnight With Her 3 Kids (Pix) by Techydude: 11:49am On May 16, 2019
Please always blur the faces of children from pictures in such posts. They are innocent and do not deserve to have their images scattered all over social media in this manner.

Celebrityblog:

Watch the new videos

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/05/woman-deported-from-germany-with-her-3.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Update On The Woman Deported From Germany At Midnight With Her 3 Kids (Pix) by TWoods(m): 11:50am On May 16, 2019
Odingo1:

Yes even at that there should be respect to human rights and rule of law. Due process should be followed, I am sure that if Nigerian government deport a German to Germany without property procedures and papers they will not allow that.

They served her deportation papers over a year ago and I bet she lived on benefits the entire time. What respect to human rights are you demanding when her own birth country cares less whether she lives or not? I find it weird that we demand more from western countries than our own. Where is the demand that Nigeria respects her human rights?
Re: Update On The Woman Deported From Germany At Midnight With Her 3 Kids (Pix) by crowley(m): 11:50am On May 16, 2019
Odingo1:

Yes I understand, the woman is lying, Germany is not her first point of immigration. I thought as much but even at that the Nigerian immigration should not have accepted the woman since he has no Nigerian document at the point of entry into Nigeria. It is the duty of German immigration to get such document from Nigerian embassy in Germany before proceeding with the deportation.
Do we know if they did? would she tell anyone they did? if she was legal, they would give her a deportation notice. Edo Prostitute that will tell you that their father was once a big politician. always the same line. she has no family or relatives in Nigeria? i get ur point sha, but we will never know if they did. Germany is a very easy country to live in if you are there legally.
Re: Update On The Woman Deported From Germany At Midnight With Her 3 Kids (Pix) by Pidginwhisper: 11:50am On May 16, 2019
Odingo1:

Except if the woman is lying, the way they deported her as the woman narrated is not proper. Watching the other video I can see that the woman was served 1 year deportation notice, so even at that they should have given the woman small money to survive. The woman also should have proper document to show that she a Nigerian and the children should have certificate showing the woman is the mother of those children.
I been think say na only me watch am. Born 1 for Italy, one for Switzerland and one for Gemany, Husband warned her make she japaa, she no gree, he free her port enter france. Her body go tell las las
Re: Update On The Woman Deported From Germany At Midnight With Her 3 Kids (Pix) by ahukannakate(f): 11:52am On May 16, 2019
Madam, you're among the first batch, welcome home. Now second batch get ready to replace her smiley
Re: Update On The Woman Deported From Germany At Midnight With Her 3 Kids (Pix) by edward1984(m): 11:53am On May 16, 2019
Odingo1:

I saw her first video last night and I knew she was not telling the truth, everything she said was 100% lies,, this is not about Nigeria being a foolish useless country, we already know that, the scenario here is that she is not telling the truth, most Nigerians here in EU, they think they are above the law
Re: Update On The Woman Deported From Germany At Midnight With Her 3 Kids (Pix) by ofem89(m): 11:53am On May 16, 2019
CreepyBlackpool:
Nothing is free, even in Freetown.
Even Airtel freebasics is no longer free.

Las las you must give something in return for that apartment

why thinking that way can't some one help a fellow without returns?. learn to think positive its helps alot have a blessed day.
Re: Update On The Woman Deported From Germany At Midnight With Her 3 Kids (Pix) by coputa(m): 12:04pm On May 16, 2019
Oba of Benin curse is catching on them one.by one.
Edo prostitutes are scattered all over Europe, predominantly; Italy, Germany, Holland and Spain.
Re: Update On The Woman Deported From Germany At Midnight With Her 3 Kids (Pix) by crowley(m): 12:06pm On May 16, 2019
Italy, Switzerland & Germany.. She don waka sha. Edo Women.
Re: Update On The Woman Deported From Germany At Midnight With Her 3 Kids (Pix) by bluecircle470: 12:08pm On May 16, 2019
CreepyBlackpool:
Nothing is free, even in Freetown.
Even Airtel freebasics is no longer free.

Las las you must give something in return for that apartment

Rotten mind. You think everybody will be like you
Re: Update On The Woman Deported From Germany At Midnight With Her 3 Kids (Pix) by MeeLan: 12:13pm On May 16, 2019
trapQ:
An illegal immigrant has the right to be deported through the normal process by first informing the embassy of the country of origin.
so what more do u want the German embassy to do, informing naija embassy is universal and its been done,
Re: Update On The Woman Deported From Germany At Midnight With Her 3 Kids (Pix) by MeeLan: 12:14pm On May 16, 2019
bluecircle470:

Rotten mind. You think everybody will be like you
thats what got that lady thus far, and u are here playing holy for her
Re: Update On The Woman Deported From Germany At Midnight With Her 3 Kids (Pix) by Akuruoulo(m): 12:19pm On May 16, 2019
GOD BLESS THE PERSON WHO PROVIDED HER THE ACCOMMODATION
Re: Update On The Woman Deported From Germany At Midnight With Her 3 Kids (Pix) by PetroDollax: 12:28pm On May 16, 2019
Wrong. The Ghanaian government “did not back down quickly.” Stop talking about things you know nothing about.

The situation between Ghana and the US dragged for years, and I think they recently reached a compromise. Ghana did not refuse to accept the people to be deported. The government wanted to b3 sure they were Ghanaians. Doesn’t that make sense? Don’t go spreading the notion that the Ghanaian yielded because the US stopped Ghanaian officials from going to America. Will person die if you don’t go to America?

TWoods:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BRT Buses Damaged By Sellers At Maryland / A Nairalander's Visit To Agulu Lake Hotel, Anambra For Christmas Party (Photos) / The Royal Caribbean's Wonder Of The Seas: Inside The World's Largest Cruise Ship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.