Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,828 members, 7,862,727 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 02:38 AM

Who Is Jesus? - Jesus Baptizes With The Holy Spirit - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Is Jesus? - Jesus Baptizes With The Holy Spirit (163 Views)

Outrage As Russian Priest Violently Baptizes Two-year-old Girl / Pope Francis Baptizes John Francesco Ogah, Nigerian Beggar Turned Hero / Is Jesus God? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Is Jesus? - Jesus Baptizes With The Holy Spirit by Primate7: 11:51pm On May 15, 2019
WHO IS JESUS?
JESUS BAPTIZES WITH THE HOLY SPIRIT
THE GOSPEL ACCORDING TO JOHN CHAPTER 1 VERSE 33 SAYS THAT: "I did not recognize Him [as the Messiah], but He who sent me to baptize *in water said to me, 'He upon whom you see the Spirit descend and remain, this One is He who baptizes with the Holy Spirit.'
Culled from Amplified Holy Bible, Large Print. 15/05/2019

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens :thursday, May 16, 2019 / Wait For Your Change / Register For Free To Receive 30 Days Marriage Teachings On Audio For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.