Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,113 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

Robbery In Hotel Room - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Robbery In Hotel Room (546 Views)

The Cars Used By Armed Robbers To Escape The Offa Bank Robbery In Kwara (Photos) / Police Arrests Kess Billions For Robbery In Ghana / Young Man Stabbed Multiple Times During Late Night Robbery In Lagos. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Robbery In Hotel Room by prodigy22: 9:38pm On Jul 08, 2019
Someone who is close to me travelled all the way to ph from abj with a friend for an event. They were lodged in a decent looking hotel there. On the night before the day they were to leave, they were robbed at gun point in their room by someone who gained entry by claiming to be room service. Two Iphones (x max and 8 plus) we're taken, and also cash sums. When she broke the story to me I felt really Angry and my immediate thought was that the hotel should be held accountable. She and her friend already involved SARS in the matter, and the bastards have already fleeced them of 26k in the name of mobilization logistics?? ? And are again looking for more money for 'tracking ' . I told her not to give them any more money. Please dear nairalanders I need your help with suggestions on the best way to Go about this issue. Bless you.
Re: Robbery In Hotel Room by daddytime(m): 9:54pm On Jul 08, 2019
The hotel should be taking responsibility for their inability to guarantee their guests safety.

They should have cctvs or else, it would be clear how much of an inside job it was.
Re: Robbery In Hotel Room by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jul 08, 2019
Hold the hotel responsible
Re: Robbery In Hotel Room by prodigy22: 9:17am On Jul 09, 2019
daddytime:
The hotel should be taking responsibility for their inability to guarantee their guests safety.

They should have cctvs or else, it would be clear how much of an inside job it was.
thanks for your response, so how does she proceed with the matter
Re: Robbery In Hotel Room by prodigy22: 9:19am On Jul 09, 2019
cucumbae:
Hold the hotel responsible
thanks, what if the hotel doesn't want to be held accountable

(1) (Reply)

Guests Involved In An Accident On Their Way To A Wedding In Ajah / Boy Wrongly Labeled A Yahoo Boy Strips Unclad in Ajah, Lagos / 13 Nigerians Arrested For Online Scam In Asian Country #fbilist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.