Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,645 members, 7,823,830 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

Big Daddy Camry - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Big Daddy Camry (1699 Views)

Big Daddy Camry Needed Asap / I Bought A Toyato Camry Big Daddy Which Turned To Be A Problematic / Is 80k For Not Too Much For Overhauling Big Daddy Camry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Big Daddy Camry by Darlenelove: 5:57am On May 16, 2019
Fellow people,

I came across a toyota camry 2005 model. That's bid daddy.

I noticed that the body style looks different from the normal big daddy i know. I'm just wondering if it's a new pattern from toyota or rebuilt by auto companies.

I intend to purchase the car but I'm not too sure about the style. Any information and recommendations would be greatly helpful. See pix

Re: Big Daddy Camry by stefanweeks: 6:36am On May 16, 2019
It's made by Toyota

But for Asia or Australia markets
Re: Big Daddy Camry by Nobody: 6:47am On May 16, 2019
stefanweeks:
It's made by Toyota

But for Asia or Australia markets

Not sure this is 05 Camry for the Asia market. There's one on my street for the Asian market and it has more features than the ones for the us market. Looks like the picture below. The tailight is a little different, it has turn signals repeaters on the side mirrors and the mirrors are power folding. And then more woodgrain in the interior. Also 2.0L engine instead on 2.4L

1 Share

Re: Big Daddy Camry by dandollaz: 7:06am On May 16, 2019
2005 model is more slimer and bold.it the same I drive.The mob is superb and respect bro

1 Like

Re: Big Daddy Camry by stefanweeks: 7:35am On May 16, 2019
greenhulk:

Not sure this is 05 Camry for the Asia market. There's one on my street for the Asian market and it has more features than the ones for the us market. Looks like the picture below. The tailight is a little different, it has turn signals repeaters on the side mirrors and the mirrors are power folding. And then more woodgrain in the interior. Also 2.0L engine instead on 2.4L

Could be Aussie then
Re: Big Daddy Camry by Darlenelove: 11:37am On May 16, 2019
Thanks guys. It's Taiwan toyota
Re: Big Daddy Camry by Nobody: 2:13am On May 23, 2019
Note: if the wiper end start from the right hand side that means it’s a right hand car converted car
Darlenelove:
Fellow people,

I came across a toyota camry 2005 model. That's bid daddy.

I noticed that the body style looks different from the normal big daddy i know. I'm just wondering if it's a new pattern from toyota or rebuilt by auto companies.

I intend to purchase the car but I'm not too sure about the style. Any information and recommendations would be greatly helpful. See pix

1 Like

Re: Big Daddy Camry by diportivo: 5:23am On May 23, 2019
if it looks like a big daddy

feels like a big daddy

drives like a big daddy

then it's definitely a big daddy grin

(1) (Reply)

See The Solar-powered Lights And CCTV Mounted On Pedestrian Bridges In Abuja / Help:someone Is Using A Duplicate Of My Car Plate Number / World's Most Expensive Motorhome Goes On Sale For £2m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.