Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,202 members, 7,953,743 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:38 AM

Okon Lagos Refused To Apologize To Public After Sex Worker Rape Video Saga - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Okon Lagos Refused To Apologize To Public After Sex Worker Rape Video Saga (21652 Views)

Yinka Ayefele: Why I Kept My Triplets Away From Public After Birth / Etinosa Celebrates Being Verified On Instagram After Nude Video Saga / Prostitute And Imeh Bishop "Okon Lagos" & The N70k Sex Proposal (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okon Lagos Refused To Apologize To Public After Sex Worker Rape Video Saga by namiji2598: 1:07pm On May 16, 2019
sgtponzihater1:
Very true. Even in the UK, open commercial sex is prohibited, and a crime.
but rape is nt a crime abi and who even told u that does girls are prostitute, they are jus arrested at a club and nt prostitute

1 Like

Re: Okon Lagos Refused To Apologize To Public After Sex Worker Rape Video Saga by gmaribel(m): 1:12pm On May 16, 2019
namiji2598:
not everybody have a farm, some people does nt even have parents, some parents jus born children and throw them away, unless u walk in someone shoes u can never understand their situation

Interesting ....
Re: Okon Lagos Refused To Apologize To Public After Sex Worker Rape Video Saga by obailala(m): 1:14pm On May 16, 2019
DJInfluence:
Someone forcing himself on a person that has no dignity is called what? This guy is what is wrong with society today. Just like we were not prepared to manage the minerals resources back in the day, i also think we are not prepared for social media because we misuse it anyhow.

A young man somewhere that look up to this guy, will take his utterances to mean it is ok to rape.
Go and watch the video and get first hand info from the horse's mouth... WHen you watch the video, come back and tell us if he actually said anything like that. Stop relying on twisted/silly interpretations from bloggers trying to drive traffic to their blog. The video is free.
Re: Okon Lagos Refused To Apologize To Public After Sex Worker Rape Video Saga by obailala(m): 1:14pm On May 16, 2019
Praizeupdates:
Comic nollywood actor popularly known as Okon Lagos refused to apologize to the public after making a video saying sex workers have no dignity and they deserve to be raped.

Earlier some list of actors and actress have come for the actor for his earlier video and he out again saying he still stands on his ground.

Watch Video Below

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/okon-lagos-refused-to-apologize-to-public-after-sex-worker-rape-video-saga/

Okon never said anyone deserves to be raped. Bloggers are just the current scum of the earth. It's even more shocking that even though the video is out there for all to freely watch, Nigerians are not just capable or reasoning outside the opinion of the first person.

1 Like

Re: Okon Lagos Refused To Apologize To Public After Sex Worker Rape Video Saga by sgtponzihater1(m): 1:16pm On May 16, 2019
namiji2598:
but rape is nt a crime abi and who even told u that does girls are prostitute, they are jus arrested at a club and nt prostitute

God for all!
Re: Okon Lagos Refused To Apologize To Public After Sex Worker Rape Video Saga by BluntBoy(m): 1:17pm On May 16, 2019
Perhaps, Okon needs to define dignity for us so that we can see if he has any himself.

How many of our politicians even have dignity to start with? How many of our politicians are deserving of honor and respect? Does that mean it is right to rape them?

And this case is not even a case of some random guy raping women. We are talking about the police doing it.

The police, the symbol of our law on the street. When a police force stoops this low, then there is something seriously wrong with our law. A sane police force ought to be above this nonsense.
Re: Okon Lagos Refused To Apologize To Public After Sex Worker Rape Video Saga by SOFTDRINK: 1:21pm On May 16, 2019
Prostitutes have no value and dignity.

Deal with it
Re: Okon Lagos Refused To Apologize To Public After Sex Worker Rape Video Saga by seunayantokun(m): 1:34pm On May 16, 2019
I'm not interested in the rape matter but the comprehension problem.
I'm sure if many people in Nigeria do not cheat there is no way they can pass any public exam. Comprehension is the bane of their lives.
Re: Okon Lagos Refused To Apologize To Public After Sex Worker Rape Video Saga by Kokoebapluse(m): 1:56pm On May 16, 2019
shocked okon that is calaba name. And you know that calaba girls no dey suegbe when it come to bed matter? Maybe the guy see future of calaba he see that soon calaba Will turn to hotel that is why he raise alarm to scare his sisters them.
Re: Okon Lagos Refused To Apologize To Public After Sex Worker Rape Video Saga by Och77(m): 2:24pm On May 16, 2019
He is not just right, he is very right. The wears these prostitutes sell are their private parts and the police stole it without paying. After all, "everybody" is qualified to sleep with a prostitute, so the only offence they (policemen) committed was not paying for the sex rump.

1 Like

Re: Okon Lagos Refused To Apologize To Public After Sex Worker Rape Video Saga by Chiefukofi: 2:27pm On May 16, 2019
bro okon stand your ground o
all other ground is sinking sand
iyammi
Re: Okon Lagos Refused To Apologize To Public After Sex Worker Rape Video Saga by KidsNEXTdoor: 2:31pm On May 16, 2019
namiji2598:
the police have value in raping them too I agree

Rags got more value than prostitutes...

Though what the police men did was wrong... It won't get eyebrows raised... Believe me
Re: Okon Lagos Refused To Apologize To Public After Sex Worker Rape Video Saga by masterplan647: 2:49pm On May 16, 2019
hmmmm no comment
Re: Okon Lagos Refused To Apologize To Public After Sex Worker Rape Video Saga by Nobody: 3:40pm On May 16, 2019
namiji2598:
not everybody have a farm, some people does nt even have parents, some parents jus born children and throw them away, unless u walk in someone shoes u can never understand their situation

I don't think my comment condemns anyone, just an advice to pursue a less risky hustling.

BTW, I lost my dad at age seven and I did not inherit any piece of land for my farming business. I enslaved myself to obtain it.

All the same, I pray God put us all in our desired positions.

Once again, I don't condemn people!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okon Lagos Refused To Apologize To Public After Sex Worker Rape Video Saga by Olaiya26: 5:36pm On May 16, 2019
If you forcefully sleep with a prostitute it’s called STEALING buh if you forcefully sleep with a decent lady it’s called RAPE. That’s okon’s point.

1 Like

Re: Okon Lagos Refused To Apologize To Public After Sex Worker Rape Video Saga by namiji2598: 6:07pm On May 16, 2019
KidsNEXTdoor:

Rags got more value than prostitutes...

Though what the police men did was wrong... It won't get eyebrows raised... Believe me
so who told u they are prostitute,abi every girl that goes to a club is now a prostitute
Re: Okon Lagos Refused To Apologize To Public After Sex Worker Rape Video Saga by KidsNEXTdoor: 7:26pm On May 16, 2019
namiji2598:
so who told u they are prostitute,abi every girl that goes to a club is now a prostitute

They went there naked and single for night Virgil
Re: Okon Lagos Refused To Apologize To Public After Sex Worker Rape Video Saga by Onyi22(f): 8:07pm On May 16, 2019
andrew444:
Stupid and brainless man
But he's better than ur miserable father

(1) (2) (Reply)

Iyabo Ojo: Being A Single Mum, My Biggest Challenge / Angelina Jolie Or Jenifer Aniston: Who Is Da Bomb? / Bose Ogulu: Burna Boy’s Grammy Win Is Best Mother’s Day Present (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.