Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,055 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

Tonto Dikeh Shares Near Nude Photo To Describe Her Reaction - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Tonto Dikeh Shares Near Nude Photo To Describe Her Reaction (328 Views)

Lady Calls Her Mother Who Abandoned Her For 30 Years, Her Reaction Heartbreaking / Tonto Dikeh Shares Near Nude Photo / Wife Exposes Her Husband's Side Chick's Nude Photos On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Shares Near Nude Photo To Describe Her Reaction by Ojinewton92: 8:41am On May 16, 2019
Lol! The actress shared the photo with the caption, 'my reaction when someone says "In Addy". Yall mean in advance?'.

click on the link below to view more photos on this news https://socialnoted..com/2019/05/tonto-dikeh-shares-near-nude-photo-to.html

(1) (Reply)

Missing Person / Birth Control Is Necessary In Nigeria / Why I Hate My Late Father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.