Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,732 members, 7,809,806 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:16 PM

Wife Exposes Her Husband's Side Chick's Nude Photos On Twitter - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Exposes Her Husband's Side Chick's Nude Photos On Twitter (86006 Views)

Wife Calls Husband's Side Chick On The Phone. See What Happened / Woman Exposes Her Husband Who Got Married To Another Woman Last Week / My Wife Sent Her Nude Photos To Zenith Bank Manager In Delta - Man Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wife Exposes Her Husband's Side Chick's Nude Photos On Twitter by drillerB(m): 6:44am On Sep 28, 2018
A wife who has been trying to keep and protect her family from a nymphomaniac Tobi, took to Twitter to expose the nudes she has been sending to her husband.

https://mobile.twitter.com/mummyfire/status/1045559132064022528

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wife Exposes Her Husband's Side Chick's Nude Photos On Twitter by Abdul315(m): 6:45am On Sep 28, 2018
Bang da da dang

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wife Exposes Her Husband's Side Chick's Nude Photos On Twitter by drillerB(m): 6:46am On Sep 28, 2018
The nymphomaniac side chick and tweets

Re: Wife Exposes Her Husband's Side Chick's Nude Photos On Twitter by drillerB(m): 6:48am On Sep 28, 2018
Tobi

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Exposes Her Husband's Side Chick's Nude Photos On Twitter by Dreyl(m): 6:54am On Sep 28, 2018
When you give birth to a shameless whóre, sometimes I pray I shouldn't have a daughter.

128 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wife Exposes Her Husband's Side Chick's Nude Photos On Twitter by duduade: 6:55am On Sep 28, 2018
E leyi gidi gan

No one shock come back saying they hacked her social media accounts

5 Likes

Re: Wife Exposes Her Husband's Side Chick's Nude Photos On Twitter by capatainrambo: 6:55am On Sep 28, 2018
Nigerians like focussing on rubbish things.

we as a nation have moved past election rigging y go back to it.

kai. can we ever achieve anything ?

in South Africa and Zimbabwe the rulling party removed to the president not even opposition

nor be sesame africa ?

damn

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Exposes Her Husband's Side Chick's Nude Photos On Twitter by Kdon2: 7:03am On Sep 28, 2018
capatainrambo:
Nigerians like focussing on rubbish things.

we as a nation have moved past election rigging y go back to it.

kai. can we ever achieve anything ?

in South Africa and Zimbabwe the rulling party removed to the president not even opposition

nor be sesame africa ?

damn

What do you expect? The day we choose to move backward to 1983 was when our fortune began a reverse.

65 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wife Exposes Her Husband's Side Chick's Nude Photos On Twitter by Kdon2: 7:04am On Sep 28, 2018
Dreyl:
When you give birth to a shameless whóre, sometimes I pray I shouldn't have a daughter.

Whores everywhere

2 Likes

Re: Wife Exposes Her Husband's Side Chick's Nude Photos On Twitter by ANGELMARVE(m): 7:22am On Sep 28, 2018
Funny enough the lady is still exposing her cheating husband and the side Chick.
The husband even slept with the lady, blocked him and still kept her nudes in his phone.
The lady should not blame the side chick because whether she rants from now till tomorrow, there are ladies out there that are out to get rich married men.
The problem now is that, why did your husband cheated on you?
If he loves and respect you, he would had quickly blocked her the first time.
Funny enough the husband must have slept with the wife without protection since he slept with the side chick.
who knows if he foolishly slept with the side chick without prospection too.
This is how cheating men exposes their women to sexually transmitted diseases.

I will advice the wife to go for medical test then summon her husband to an elder in the family for advice, he should apologize to his wife and vow never to cheat again.
I won't advice divorce though but if he tries it again then she should divorce.

74 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Wife Exposes Her Husband's Side Chick's Nude Photos On Twitter by markidoo(m): 7:32am On Sep 28, 2018
Good for the bitch!!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Wife Exposes Her Husband's Side Chick's Nude Photos On Twitter by MexxIT(m): 8:05am On Sep 28, 2018
ANGELMARVE:
Funny enough the lady is still exposing her cheating husband and the side Chick.
The husband even slept with the lady, blocked him and still kept her nudes in his phone.
The lady should not blame the side chick because whether she rants from now till tomorrow, there are ladies out there that are out to get rich married men.
Funny enough the husband must have slept with the wife without protection since he slept with the side chick.

I will advice the wife to go for medical test then summon her husband to an elder in the family for advice, he should apologize to his wife and vow never to cheat again.

U dey take d issue personal pass d wife... From all indications she knew about d relationship and dey have probably settled it which is why she knows d husband blocked d LovePeddler... Her reaction stemmed out of d fact d dumb gal decided to react to her post about real women not knowing d wife knows about her runs

92 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wife Exposes Her Husband's Side Chick's Nude Photos On Twitter by nymphomaniac(m): 8:14am On Sep 28, 2018
drillerB:
A wife who has been trying to keep and protect her family from a nymphomaniac Tobias, took to Twitter to expose the nudes she has been sending to her husband.
abeg nor dey mention me

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wife Exposes Her Husband's Side Chick's Nude Photos On Twitter by drillerB(m): 8:27am On Sep 28, 2018
nymphomaniac:
abeg nor dey mention me

Hahaha sorry grin grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Wife Exposes Her Husband's Side Chick's Nude Photos On Twitter by gaby(m): 9:17am On Sep 28, 2018
lol....

Gargantuan gbege of enormous proportion..
Re: Wife Exposes Her Husband's Side Chick's Nude Photos On Twitter by Airforce01(m): 9:17am On Sep 28, 2018
Hoes everywhere

1 Like

Re: Wife Exposes Her Husband's Side Chick's Nude Photos On Twitter by Abjay97(m): 9:18am On Sep 28, 2018
It suits her right.. why should she date a married man?
Re: Wife Exposes Her Husband's Side Chick's Nude Photos On Twitter by Nobody: 9:18am On Sep 28, 2018
Injustice

She should expose her husband too

4 Likes

Re: Wife Exposes Her Husband's Side Chick's Nude Photos On Twitter by SarakiBukola: 9:19am On Sep 28, 2018
CHAI ...Me remembering i forgot to lock my phone last night shocked

[img]https://media./images/f01a0c278a4304f904e868f0b507a48d/tenor.gif[/img]

I am dead undecided

76 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wife Exposes Her Husband's Side Chick's Nude Photos On Twitter by Rumicarter: 9:20am On Sep 28, 2018
What kind of shameless behaviour is this?
Re: Wife Exposes Her Husband's Side Chick's Nude Photos On Twitter by Gr8lex(m): 9:20am On Sep 28, 2018
Mo gbe
All is finally lost.

But OP, I came for pictures but I didn't see sh1t.

3 Likes

Re: Wife Exposes Her Husband's Side Chick's Nude Photos On Twitter by ifyalways(f): 9:20am On Sep 28, 2018
Where's the pictures?

Yeye girls

2 Likes

Re: Wife Exposes Her Husband's Side Chick's Nude Photos On Twitter by tstx(m): 9:22am On Sep 28, 2018
Dreyl:

AMEN TO YOUR PRAYER
Re: Wife Exposes Her Husband's Side Chick's Nude Photos On Twitter by legibow: 9:22am On Sep 28, 2018
Thank is side chick �, she gat nothing to loss... Na to collect ur hubby patapata
Re: Wife Exposes Her Husband's Side Chick's Nude Photos On Twitter by Bblessing37: 9:22am On Sep 28, 2018
ANGELMARVE:

True talk.infact thats how HIV keep spreading...and tomorrow dem go say na devil cos am undecided

1 Like

Re: Wife Exposes Her Husband's Side Chick's Nude Photos On Twitter by oluakin08: 9:22am On Sep 28, 2018
haaaaaaaaa

1 Like

Re: Wife Exposes Her Husband's Side Chick's Nude Photos On Twitter by konkonbilo(m): 9:22am On Sep 28, 2018
Who de sensor all the pics like this na angry

11 Likes

Re: Wife Exposes Her Husband's Side Chick's Nude Photos On Twitter by itiswellandwell: 9:23am On Sep 28, 2018
Lol
Re: Wife Exposes Her Husband's Side Chick's Nude Photos On Twitter by Tokziby: 9:23am On Sep 28, 2018
Me i no see any picture for twitter oooo... cheesy

who commot am angry

5 Likes

Re: Wife Exposes Her Husband's Side Chick's Nude Photos On Twitter by DBossNG(m): 9:23am On Sep 28, 2018
ok o
Re: Wife Exposes Her Husband's Side Chick's Nude Photos On Twitter by QuickStandard: 9:23am On Sep 28, 2018
shocked

Well I saw this and decided to check out the tobby_pearl online.

To be sincere I wasn't disappointed with the replies I saw.

It speaks volume about the useless w.hores we have in this generation calling themselves girls.

Raining abuse on the man's wife for exposing the a.shawo for who she is.

Fear single girls, they are terrible and worse than the devil.
They will be the once calling men scum, whereas they can't do without a di.ck

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

15-Year-Old Boy Caught Trying To Lodge In A Hotel With 2 Girls (Video) / Edo Man Finds Out His Family Didn’t Build Any House After 13 Years In Europe / Zimbabwean Woman Sacks Husband, Brings In Boyfriend, Have Sex In Front Of Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.