Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,751 members, 7,809,877 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:28 PM

Eve Esin Tells Regina Daniels: You Are Living The Life I Am Dreaming Of - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eve Esin Tells Regina Daniels: You Are Living The Life I Am Dreaming Of (36650 Views)

Ned Nwoko’s Daughter To Regina Daniels: "You Are My Best Step Mom, I Love You" / Eve Esin Is Engaged, Set To Wed / Etinosa Tells Regina Daniels To Be Careful Of Friends Who Can Steal Her Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eve Esin Tells Regina Daniels: You Are Living The Life I Am Dreaming Of by Rosarie(f): 12:49pm On May 16, 2019
F
Re: Eve Esin Tells Regina Daniels: You Are Living The Life I Am Dreaming Of by Imstrong2(m): 12:49pm On May 16, 2019
internationalman:
An average poor girl could be happier than this Regina Daniels..

Who knows if her family is using her to pay the debt they once owed Ned Nwoko's family..
grin
Re: Eve Esin Tells Regina Daniels: You Are Living The Life I Am Dreaming Of by brainhgeek(m): 12:49pm On May 16, 2019
Kai! this girl has activated the prostitution mode in most ladies
Re: Eve Esin Tells Regina Daniels: You Are Living The Life I Am Dreaming Of by IamPatriotic(m): 12:50pm On May 16, 2019
EVILFOREST:
Okkkk
NEVER marry a lady who sees herself as an OBJECT of mere satisfaction to the men.
Such ladies abound everywhere.
They lack grey matter in their crevices.
LADIES to avoid when considering marriage in order of decreasing severity include:
....hoteliers
....actresses
....waitresses
....seductress.
....air hostesss
....songstresses
....beauty Queen
....female bankers
....female marketer
....dance hall queens.
....female TV Anchorss.
....female combatant offisa
....the “it doesn’t matter ladies”.
....eye catching front desk officers.
....new generation religious choristers.
People will try to put this observation down.
Why don’t you closely observe such yourself..?
Don't say you were not warned.
Most MEN who settled 4 such are yet to find peace of mind.

Okafor's law Is always constant
Better respect yourself !!!!

Na to go marry for your village be that, hope they can marry secondary school girl or Primary school teacher? (I'm married already)

1 Like

Re: Eve Esin Tells Regina Daniels: You Are Living The Life I Am Dreaming Of by Snow02: 12:53pm On May 16, 2019
at least she's not being a hypocrite
Re: Eve Esin Tells Regina Daniels: You Are Living The Life I Am Dreaming Of by fortunechy(m): 12:55pm On May 16, 2019
all these yeye actresses are prostitute.....could u imagine?? Prostitute in disguise of actress
Re: Eve Esin Tells Regina Daniels: You Are Living The Life I Am Dreaming Of by rOsy247(f): 12:55pm On May 16, 2019
Re: Eve Esin Tells Regina Daniels: You Are Living The Life I Am Dreaming Of by Nobody: 12:58pm On May 16, 2019
We know.
Its a trend already.
Re: Eve Esin Tells Regina Daniels: You Are Living The Life I Am Dreaming Of by blackslayer: 1:05pm On May 16, 2019
career gold digging winches everywhere!!!!
Re: Eve Esin Tells Regina Daniels: You Are Living The Life I Am Dreaming Of by tydi(m): 1:07pm On May 16, 2019
tactius:
Aunty Regina.....that is the example of a threat....

Up your game, Aunty Regina...up your game! grin

Anu mpama Titus calling a girl he/she is older than aunty.. I spit on your shameful self
Re: Eve Esin Tells Regina Daniels: You Are Living The Life I Am Dreaming Of by AbooNasir(m): 1:15pm On May 16, 2019
itspzpics:
Farm tools

"Oh" .......is that wat u trying say bruh?
Re: Eve Esin Tells Regina Daniels: You Are Living The Life I Am Dreaming Of by AngelicBeing: 1:17pm On May 16, 2019
EVILFOREST:
Okkkk
NEVER marry a lady who sees herself as an OBJECT of mere satisfaction to the men.
Such ladies abound everywhere.
They lack grey matter in their crevices.
LADIES to avoid when considering marriage in order of decreasing severity include:
....hoteliers
....actresses
....waitresses
....seductress.
....air hostesss
....songstresses
....beauty Queen
....female bankers
....female marketer
....dance hall queens.
....female TV Anchorss.
....female combatant offisa
....the “it doesn’t matter ladies”.
....eye catching front desk officers.
....new generation religious choristers.
People will try to put this observation down.
Why don’t you closely observe such yourself..?
Don't say you were not warned.
Most MEN who settled 4 such are yet to find peace of mind.

Okafor's law Is always constant
Better respect yourself !!!!
Hahaha, Lol at okafors laws, Una go kill person with laugh for Nairaland.com cheesy
Re: Eve Esin Tells Regina Daniels: You Are Living The Life I Am Dreaming Of by AbooNasir(m): 1:17pm On May 16, 2019
rOsy247:
Who wouldn't?

oh yeah? so u would yeah??
Re: Eve Esin Tells Regina Daniels: You Are Living The Life I Am Dreaming Of by lexy2014: 1:24pm On May 16, 2019
Yankiss:
The lady is a most truthful lady. Many of those bashing RD are in fact wishing they were in her shoes. grin grin grin She in fact hit jackpot. If Ned Nwoko is gone, she will become instant billionaire with her inheritances and continue with the guy next door. Who is fooling who?

Which inheritance? Do u think she is his first wife?
Re: Eve Esin Tells Regina Daniels: You Are Living The Life I Am Dreaming Of by Nobody: 1:25pm On May 16, 2019
tydi:

Anu mpama Titus calling a girl he/she is older than aunty.. I spit on your shameful self

Good afternoon to you too, dear person. May God richly bless you
Re: Eve Esin Tells Regina Daniels: You Are Living The Life I Am Dreaming Of by ngwababe(f): 1:25pm On May 16, 2019
Who doesn't want to live in this kind of dream bikonu? Are there no longer people living this kind of dream legitimately? Eve isn't married, and her dream is to get a man that will make her happy like Regina. What's is wrong with that? Nigerians and inappropriate thinking eehhhh......tuehhh for una!.
Some of you guys judging this girl now go do worst if una get half of what Ned has. Go around now, cheating and adultery is higher among young married men than our old papa them...
Re: Eve Esin Tells Regina Daniels: You Are Living The Life I Am Dreaming Of by JustCurious: 1:28pm On May 16, 2019
This is how depression sets in.

Poor her.
Re: Eve Esin Tells Regina Daniels: You Are Living The Life I Am Dreaming Of by tydi(m): 1:35pm On May 16, 2019
tactius:

Good afternoon to you too, dear person. May God richly bless you
Amen
Re: Eve Esin Tells Regina Daniels: You Are Living The Life I Am Dreaming Of by vickydevoka(m): 1:36pm On May 16, 2019
highcollide:
Forget Nigerian women. Their love for money and the competition amongst themselves is equal to none. They're irredeemable.
Competition among themselves. Dats Wat I want to hear
Re: Eve Esin Tells Regina Daniels: You Are Living The Life I Am Dreaming Of by Pavarottii(m): 1:41pm On May 16, 2019
Please talking cos they are sinning differently than her... How many girls will say they av not slept with married men or wish to sleep with one or eyeing one in their street to straff... So wat is different from Wat Regina is doing and Wat they r doing... The ones that are fornicating with ur boyfriends... Is the boy their husband... Are they not sinning too... The ones that are masturbating are they not sinning too...
Thank God say No be man...
Re: Eve Esin Tells Regina Daniels: You Are Living The Life I Am Dreaming Of by Nobody: 1:47pm On May 16, 2019
ngwababe:
Who doesn't want to live in this kind of dream bikonu? Are there no longer people living this kind of dream legitimately? Eve isn't married, and her dream is to get a man that will make her happy like Regina. What's is wrong with that? Nigerians and inappropriate thinking eehhhh......tuehhh for una!.
Some of you guys judging this girl now go do worst if una get half of what Ned has. Go around now, cheating and adultery is higher among young married men than our old papa them...

Negodu!

1 Like

Re: Eve Esin Tells Regina Daniels: You Are Living The Life I Am Dreaming Of by Champneys: 1:51pm On May 16, 2019
Go and find yourself another Muniru Ned Nwoko! grin grin
Re: Eve Esin Tells Regina Daniels: You Are Living The Life I Am Dreaming Of by 9jaRealist: 2:01pm On May 16, 2019
Yankiss:
The lady is a most truthful lady. Many of those bashing RD are in fact wishing they were in her shoes. grin grin grin She in fact hit jackpot. If Ned Nwoko is gone, she will become instant billionaire with her inheritances and continue with the guy next door. Who is fooling who?

grin grin grin

You think inheritance in a highly misogynistic Nigeria is like in “the abroad”?
She’ll likely be bundled out of house and home by in-laws and sundry ‘relatives’ - who will even accuse her of killing Ned!
>
Re: Eve Esin Tells Regina Daniels: You Are Living The Life I Am Dreaming Of by 9jaRealist: 2:05pm On May 16, 2019
“Actress” has to be one of the most misused words in Nigeria...
>
Re: Eve Esin Tells Regina Daniels: You Are Living The Life I Am Dreaming Of by Chiefukofi: 2:09pm On May 16, 2019
itspzpics:
Farm tools

you mean to say hoes as in *hores grin
itspzpics:
Farm tools
Re: Eve Esin Tells Regina Daniels: You Are Living The Life I Am Dreaming Of by Chiefukofi: 2:23pm On May 16, 2019
afroniger:
That is to say, it all boils down to money for most of these Nollywood women. Smh.
was it suppose to boil down to yam b4.
everything in this life boils down to money
Re: Eve Esin Tells Regina Daniels: You Are Living The Life I Am Dreaming Of by MetaPhysical: 3:09pm On May 16, 2019
Is Ned Nwoko available? Wife #6 loading... grin
Re: Eve Esin Tells Regina Daniels: You Are Living The Life I Am Dreaming Of by OhiOfIhima: 3:12pm On May 16, 2019
internationalman:
An average poor girl could be happier than this Regina Daniels..

Who knows if her family is using her to pay the debt they once owed Ned Nwoko's family..

Wit d dept Mallam Munir will be buying dis expensive cars for her abi...

Park well alayee b4 I search ur pin code.

Re: Eve Esin Tells Regina Daniels: You Are Living The Life I Am Dreaming Of by sylve11: 3:19pm On May 16, 2019
Okoyeebows:

Just watch, Ned Nwoko would still chop plenty of these girls.

Lol grin

You nor lie cool
Re: Eve Esin Tells Regina Daniels: You Are Living The Life I Am Dreaming Of by prince049(m): 4:02pm On May 16, 2019
But wait o...this babe is not fine na...you this social media people tire me o.
Re: Eve Esin Tells Regina Daniels: You Are Living The Life I Am Dreaming Of by Dashry(f): 4:13pm On May 16, 2019
shocked

See signature below if interested in learning digital marketing at no cost

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chioma Stephanie Obiadi At The Headies 2016 (Photos) / Dabota Lawson Reacts To Naomi Campbell And Wizkid’s GQ Photos / Pictures From E-money/ Kcee TECNO Meet And Greet At Computer Village, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.