₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,253,604 members, 4,934,567 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2019 at 10:26 PM

No Governor Can Break My Records- Okorocha - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Governor Can Break My Records- Okorocha (73 Views)

Namadi Sambo: 'How El-Rufai Respects Me, No Governor Past Or Present Does That.. / No Governor Candidate Visit Ooni Of Ife Because Ife Is Not The Cradle Of Yoruba / No Governor In Kwara State, You Only Have PA To Senate President - Says Sowore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

No Governor Can Break My Records- Okorocha by igwe699(m): 9:38am On May 16
The Governor of Imo State, Rochas Okorocha, on Wednesday disclosed that history will vindicate him despite been misunderstood and seen as the most controversial governor the state ever produced.

He made the disclosure during the commissioning of the Justice Chukwudifu Akunne Oputa High Court Complex in Owerri, the state capital.

He boasted of setting a standard, which no successor in the state can.....READ MORE: https://ugobestiky.com/no-governor-can-break-my-records-okorocha/

(1) (Reply)

Obasanjo Is The Number One Troublemaker In This Country - Oba Akiolu Says / FG Set To Shut Enugu Airport For Safety Reasons / Atiku Threatens To Sue Buhari’s Aide Over Libellous Publication

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.