Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,743 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

Court Jails Internet Fraudster For Duping Japanese $67,000 - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Court Jails Internet Fraudster For Duping Japanese $67,000 (23016 Views)

EFCC Arrests Sanij-D For Duping Briton £9,300, American $2,000 / Police Arrest Fraudster For A Defrauding POS Operators In Jigawa / Court Jails Internet Fraudster Three Years In Benin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Jails Internet Fraudster For Duping Japanese $67,000 by KingOfallOsu: 1:06pm On May 16, 2019
Destroyerofyeeb:
The usual suspects grin

OSU always representing in something bad
Re: Court Jails Internet Fraudster For Duping Japanese $67,000 by CeeJay9ja(m): 1:07pm On May 16, 2019
AngelicBeing:
Nawao, it still beats my imagination how these foreigners fall so cheap to con artists, how can you wire 67,000 dollars to a total stranger, like seriously shocked
Greed bro. I think these Gee guys are telling them about a bigger business deal and these white men fall prey to the cheap lie

1 Like

Re: Court Jails Internet Fraudster For Duping Japanese $67,000 by AngelicBeing: 1:09pm On May 16, 2019
CeeJay9ja:

Greed bro. I think these Gee guys are telling them about a bigger business deal and these white men fall prey to the cheap lie
Mehn, this is ridiculous, with the several global online reports on fraud and scams, people still fall for this cheap scams, I am really surprised shocked
Re: Court Jails Internet Fraudster For Duping Japanese $67,000 by Nobody: 1:11pm On May 16, 2019
My secondary school class mate.
Na wa oh.
Re: Court Jails Internet Fraudster For Duping Japanese $67,000 by 9jaRealist: 1:16pm On May 16, 2019
Six months only?
Nigeria is not serious about eliminating Yahoo. SMH
>
Re: Court Jails Internet Fraudster For Duping Japanese $67,000 by CeeJay9ja(m): 1:22pm On May 16, 2019
AngelicBeing:
Mehn, this is ridiculous, with the several global online reports on fraud and scams, people still fall for this cheap scams, I am really surprised shocked
Oyibo people trust too much which is an advantage to these scammers. Sad bro

1 Like

Re: Court Jails Internet Fraudster For Duping Japanese $67,000 by bluefilm: 1:33pm On May 16, 2019
Emenike Kelechi Ulu.... that igbo boy!

Na dem na.

Ndi oshi.
Re: Court Jails Internet Fraudster For Duping Japanese $67,000 by id911(m): 1:35pm On May 16, 2019
AngelicBeing:
Nawao, it still beats my imagination how these foreigners fall so cheap to con artists, how can you wire 67,000 dollars to a total stranger, like seriously shocked

It's because of their environment and the way they do run their business there most times devoid of fraud.
So they easily believe when provided with documents.

I was in the office of an high ranking Oil Executive and he was talking to a white guy on phone about a certain business they wanted the white guy to invest in, the man was shocked the foreigner wanted to immediately transfer part of the money to him so the business would not pass him by. The man refused him sending the money but had to tell him to visit Nigerian first so they can sit on a roundabout and discuss. Imagine if the man was a fraudster, you and I know what would have happened

1 Like

Re: Court Jails Internet Fraudster For Duping Japanese $67,000 by Dashry(f): 1:37pm On May 16, 2019
Imagine. Only six months
sotall:
Chai

Our laws concerning internet fraud is useless.

It encourages internet fraud rather than discourage it.

Imagine doing only 6 months for collecting $67000.

Forget about the line that says they should collect the proceeds of the crime.

They won't collect up to 1% of the total loot
Re: Court Jails Internet Fraudster For Duping Japanese $67,000 by Kokoebapluse(m): 1:43pm On May 16, 2019
tongue. Name abeg?
Re: Court Jails Internet Fraudster For Duping Japanese $67,000 by chukwuibuipob: 1:45pm On May 16, 2019
grin grin cheesy wink wink cheesy grin grin sad cool cool grin grin wink grin see Effc award for best developer
Re: Court Jails Internet Fraudster For Duping Japanese $67,000 by id911(m): 1:52pm On May 16, 2019
sotall:
Chai

He pleaded guilty instead of wasting the time of the judge and the court so the sentence must be reduced. Sometimes it's like that when one immediately pleads guilty before a judge
Re: Court Jails Internet Fraudster For Duping Japanese $67,000 by cjudy(m): 1:56pm On May 16, 2019
sotall:
Chai

l
How many months do they jail your useless politicians eating up your destiny and your generation destiny thereby taking loans from countries which your 2nd generation cannot pay?

2 Likes

Re: Court Jails Internet Fraudster For Duping Japanese $67,000 by AngelicBeing: 2:04pm On May 16, 2019
id911:

It's because of their environment and the way they do run their business there most times devoid of fraud.
So they easily believe when provided with documents.

I was in the office of an high ranking Oil Executive and he was talking to a white guy on phone about a certain business they wanted the white guy to invest in, the man was shocked the foreigner wanted to immediately transfer part of the money to him so the business would not pass him by. The man refused him sending the money but had to tell him to visit Nigerian first so they can sit on a roundabout and discuss. Imagine if the man was a fraudster, you and I know what would have happened
Chai shocked

Re: Court Jails Internet Fraudster For Duping Japanese $67,000 by Deathisfree: 2:23pm On May 16, 2019
cjudy:
l
How many months do they jail your useless politicians eating up your destiny and your generation destiny thereby taking loans from countries which your 2nd generation cannot pay?

I tire bro. Jealous idiot ,they are only jealous because they did yahoo and failed. Them no collect 1 naira
Re: Court Jails Internet Fraudster For Duping Japanese $67,000 by ngadaAwo: 2:36pm On May 16, 2019
KingOfallOsu:
Igbo and their love for prison is unmatched cheesy
mynd44 lalasticlala seun obinoscopy oam4j
rule 2
Re: Court Jails Internet Fraudster For Duping Japanese $67,000 by SVC6000: 3:28pm On May 16, 2019
sotall:
Chai

Intent To Collect . Read B4 U Comment.
Re: Court Jails Internet Fraudster For Duping Japanese $67,000 by mrajahh: 5:34pm On May 16, 2019
kassidy4luvGEJ:
Na wa oh.

For Fgc ohafia right?
Re: Court Jails Internet Fraudster For Duping Japanese $67,000 by Nobody: 9:26pm On May 16, 2019
sotall:
Chai

Usually, when a suspect pleads 'guilty' , the trial Judge gives a relatively mild sentence because the suspect has expressed remorse and hasn't wasted the time of the honorable court.

1 Like

Re: Court Jails Internet Fraudster For Duping Japanese $67,000 by Charles4sure(m): 9:29pm On May 16, 2019
[quote author=Okoyeebows post=78439071]

Gotten from your father [/qu7ote]U spoke in a sensible manner. grin
Re: Court Jails Internet Fraudster For Duping Japanese $67,000 by sapeleboi(m): 11:25pm On May 16, 2019
you blind abi
cassidy1996:
hmm..... fine ibo boy, going to jail

1 Like

Re: Court Jails Internet Fraudster For Duping Japanese $67,000 by peacefull(f): 1:52am On May 17, 2019
Oh....
Wow....
Only 6months sad
Re: Court Jails Internet Fraudster For Duping Japanese $67,000 by Melian(f): 8:27pm On May 17, 2019
ngadaAwo:
mynd44 lalasticlala seun obinoscopy oam4j
rule 2

Claptrap stupid trash.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Jails Internet Fraudster For Duping Japanese $67,000 by Feelings79: 11:16pm On Dec 30, 2021
Na wa oh.
Really?l wonder the kind of background he came from that time

(1) (2) (Reply)

Old Man Killed In Benue By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Photo) / Robbers Kill A Man In Gombe, Snatch His Bike (Disturbing Photos) / Mob Beats NDLE Officer To Death In Adamawa After Drug Dealers Raised False Alarm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.