Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,546 members, 7,955,022 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:39 PM

#BBNaija Uriel Celebrates Her Mother On Birthday - Writes Emotional Message - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #BBNaija Uriel Celebrates Her Mother On Birthday - Writes Emotional Message (515 Views)

Bolanle Ninalowo Shares Throwback Picture With Wife , Pens Emotional Message / Fancy Clothes Wont Get You Into Bbnaija -uriel Oputa Advise To Bbnaija Aspirants / Bbnaija's Uriel Replies People Criticizing Her 'thick' Curves (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#BBNaija Uriel Celebrates Her Mother On Birthday - Writes Emotional Message by naijapage(f): 10:38am On May 16, 2019
@SOUNDAZA

Shared with Caption ...

I loved you from The moment I saw you
Your smell, your voice .
I loved you when I knew nothing.
But you taught me all.
I love you The Old you and Now the New you.
I love the smell of your skin.
I love your Grey hair.
I love to watch you sleep.
Grateful everytime you wake up.
I love Your perfect teeth it makes your smile so sweet.
I love to hold your wrinkly hands.
I loved your food although now I'm your cook..
I love how you taught me to pray.
I PRAY God blesses you.
I love the FACT I know I would be a Good mother.
I learnt from you.
I love you because you are a survivor.
I love your strength.
I love You as my mother and now my Child.
Most of all I love your SOUL .
Momere as we call you ..I LOVE YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MUM

SOURCE: https://soundaza.com/bbnaija-uriel-celebrates-her-mother-on-birthday-writes-emotional-message/

cc; lalasticlala

Re: #BBNaija Uriel Celebrates Her Mother On Birthday - Writes Emotional Message by naijapage(f): 10:38am On May 16, 2019
grin grin hbd
Re: #BBNaija Uriel Celebrates Her Mother On Birthday - Writes Emotional Message by iGISTMORE: 10:40am On May 16, 2019
cool
Re: #BBNaija Uriel Celebrates Her Mother On Birthday - Writes Emotional Message by Houseofglam7(f): 10:48am On May 16, 2019
Happy birthday to her

(1) (Reply)

Emily Ratajkowski Poses Naked To Decry Recent Alabama Law Prohibiting Abortions / Friend Of The Owner Of The House Claimed By Okoro Blessing, Releases More Proofs / Bidemi Kosoko Puts To Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.