Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,207 members, 7,822,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

Goodluck Jonathan Is The Worst Candidate Out Of All The Aspirants - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan Is The Worst Candidate Out Of All The Aspirants (1932 Views)

Funaab Sug Election Holds Today... Know The Aspirants / Kogi Election: How The Aspirants Stand / One Of The Weakest Candidate Out Of The Two Candidates For This Coming Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Goodluck Jonathan Is The Worst Candidate Out Of All The Aspirants by bisolaoni: 7:50pm On Sep 23, 2010
I cannot seem to understand the reason why there are so many people who are supporting Dr. Goodluck Jonathan. It is most certainly not because he is the best man for the job. If we look at all the candidates who have thrown their hats into the ring, Buhari, Saraki, Ribadu, IBB, Gusau, Atiku, Okotie, Jubril, Shekarau - Dr. Goodluck Jonathan will not even make the first five.

The candidacy of Goodluck Jonathan is an attempt to foist a thoroughgoing mediocrity on the nation in order to capitalize on an unanticipated opportunity without considering his ability to lead and the credentials of the others in the field.

Will Goodluck make a better leader than Buhari - NO!
Will Goodluck make a better leader than Saraki - NO!
Will Goodluck make a better leader than Atiku - NO!
Will Goodluck make a better leader than DOnald Duke - NO!
Will Goodluck make a better leader than Ribadu - MAYBE

The trend of the current presidential campaign has to be turned around to make ability to lead and vision the central discussion, not all this blind sentiment and political opportunism, which has no reasonable foundation. NO TO JONATHAN - YES TO LEADERSHIP AND VISION.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is The Worst Candidate Out Of All The Aspirants by kolayusuf: 7:58pm On Sep 23, 2010
Personally I do not see how anybody can keep a straight face and tell me that from among Buhari, Atiku, Duke, Saraki, Ribadu, Jonathan, IBB, Shekarau, Jubril, Okotie, Gusau, Jonathan is the man who has the greatest leadership ability - what a farce!
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is The Worst Candidate Out Of All The Aspirants by Nobody: 8:06pm On Sep 23, 2010
Jonathan is just a DUSTBIN in Aso Rock
he is full of shiiiit, !!!
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is The Worst Candidate Out Of All The Aspirants by naso2(m): 8:11pm On Sep 23, 2010
@OP

I hope OLOYE gave you enough money to pay for 30 minutes in a cybercafe?

I just checked all your 21 useless posts , since you joined NL and everything is on saraki. I hope you are not one of those that queue up at oloye's house every evening for that small portion of garri and one hundred naira, after treking for 1 hour?

I understand kwara  saraki state treasury is the only surviving business of oloye dynasty? I understand their hands are "touch-and-go" , anything they touch goes down e.g SGBN,trade bank et al.

But where did "abubakar" resurrect  from ? suddenly "bukola" vanished, is it becuase of the very many cases hanging on his head?  I heard he boasted of managing a successful  business? which one if i may ask? definitely not a bank becuase the  blood of those  who lost millions in SGBN have not ceased to cry for vengeance.

So tell me, after "Abubakar" finishes his tenure, who takes over will it be oyinkansola, or gbemisola ? Sorry , i think they would have changed their names then too to suit the zone that should produce the next president.

Oh , I hear too that the greed in the senior saraki ( olusola ) the oloye himself is making him consider asking bukola to step down for him, that OYEL money will be too big for a small boy like bukola to manage.

Hope say u don chop sha? [size=15pt]UP OLOYE !!!![/size]
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is The Worst Candidate Out Of All The Aspirants by Nobody: 8:20pm On Sep 23, 2010
Who is oloye
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is The Worst Candidate Out Of All The Aspirants by naso2(m): 8:28pm On Sep 23, 2010
toba:

Who is oloye

Na the name wey dem dey call olusola saraki for ilorin wey him head dey swell.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is The Worst Candidate Out Of All The Aspirants by Beaf: 8:29pm On Sep 23, 2010
Saraki is a thief. cool
He stole 2.5billion worth of peoples savings at Societe Generale Bank and the bank was closed down.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is The Worst Candidate Out Of All The Aspirants by kolayusuf: 8:32pm On Sep 23, 2010
@ na so: Your statement is just diversionary. It does not change the fact that Goodluck Jonathan ranks among the lowest in terms of leadership ability. In fact, he will not even make the top 5 if the subject of discussion is leadership ability, and anybody who is jumping on his bandwagon is being seriously dishonest if he says that his support his based on the fact that he has better leadership ability than everyone in the assembled field - what a joke!
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is The Worst Candidate Out Of All The Aspirants by kolayusuf: 8:39pm On Sep 23, 2010
@Beaf: You are beginning to sound like a broken record. It is either you believe that the closing down of SGBN was political or you don't. If you don't that's your problem. To go on from there to now try to link the issue of SGBN with the ability of Dr. Bukola Saraki to govern Nigeria is intellectually fraudulent.

It did not stop Dr. Bukola Saraki from performing as a state governor in Kwara State. Even being recognized internationally by the Kenneth kaunda Foundation. When we are talking of vision, passion, fresh ideas, and leadership ability GEJ is a midget where Bukola Saraki is concerned - take it or leave it. Bukola Saraki has more life and passion for Nigeria in his little finger than GEJ has in his whole family.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is The Worst Candidate Out Of All The Aspirants by naso2(m): 8:42pm On Sep 23, 2010
^^^^^^^^^
*******enter Kola_yusuf  another afonja warrior from geri alimi area of Ilorin*********

I am saying the saraki family is "touch-and-go", they are only preserving their last business empire -- kwara state treasury, because allocation comes monthly, else they would have dried up everything meant for the next ten years and used all of you as Collateral for a massive loan.

Just tell me the business olubukola has managed successfully first.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is The Worst Candidate Out Of All The Aspirants by Beaf: 8:47pm On Sep 23, 2010
kola_yusuf:

@Beaf: You are beginning to sound like a broken record. It is either you believe that the closing down of SGBN was political or you don't. If you don't that's your problem. To go on from there to now try to link the issue of SGBN with the ability of Dr. Bukola Saraki to govern Nigeria is intellectually fraudulent.

It did not stop Dr. Bukola Saraki from performing as a state governor in Kwara State. Even being recognized internationally by the Kenneth kaunda Foundation. When we are talking of vision, passion, fresh ideas, and leadership ability GEJ is a midget where Bukola Saraki is concerned - take it or leave it. Bukola Saraki has more life and passion for Nigeria in his little finger than GEJ has in his whole family.

Oh! I thought you were even going to attempt to prove that the closing down of Societe Generale Bank was political! No? shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin
[size=21pt]Dude, Saraki is a thief who wiped out peoples savings worth 2.5billa! I challenge you to disprove it.[/size]
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is The Worst Candidate Out Of All The Aspirants by Beaf: 8:49pm On Sep 23, 2010
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is The Worst Candidate Out Of All The Aspirants by kolayusuf: 8:55pm On Sep 23, 2010
^^^^^ If this were the case, then there would have been no need for Bukola Saraki to have worked so hard and tirelessly in his governance of Kwara State. A man cannot give what he does not have - if he was not a hardworking and passionate man he could simply have coasted like many of his colleagues. Before we get sidetracked I stand to be challenged but Bukola Saraki is a more passionate about Nigeria than Goodluck Jonathan.

He has been talking Nigeria since the get-go if you have followed his career. Aspiring to the presidency is not a matter of mere accident or luck it is the logical consequence of the passion to change this country that he has carried with him for a long time. You only need to read his speeches from as far back as 1994 to know this.

Jonathan is not in the same league as Bukola Saraki when we talk about leadership ability and vision, please give me your points to disprove this. Anyway, the debate is coming up, and we will see what emergency vision GEJ will come up to justify his accidental aspiration.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is The Worst Candidate Out Of All The Aspirants by kolayusuf: 8:58pm On Sep 23, 2010
@Beaf. i will answer your inane question after you show me facts that show that GEJ has more leadership ability than Bukola Saraki, and that his wife was not arrested by EFCC for being in possession of hard currency that she could not account for.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is The Worst Candidate Out Of All The Aspirants by Nobody: 8:59pm On Sep 23, 2010
Not a fan of Jonny Boy but comparing him to Shekarua or Buhari is a travesty. The later 2 are in a league of their own and have no business aspiring to lead Nigeria.

If you conduct 1 million elections for Nigeria, whether in pluto, jupiter, heaven or hell . . . . . . . .even though the officials are shipped from another planet . . . . .Buhari or Shekarua will never emerge winners except of course it is just the two of them and their kind running against each other.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is The Worst Candidate Out Of All The Aspirants by bisolaoni: 9:03pm On Sep 23, 2010
If this presidential contest is truly about the ability to lead, vision and passion, then GEJ is automatically eliminated. If this contest is not about any of these 3 points then we need to ask ourselves what we are really doing. The irrational exuberance over the candidature of a mediocrity such as Jonathan is a disturbing incidence in our national life.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is The Worst Candidate Out Of All The Aspirants by naso2(m): 9:07pm On Sep 23, 2010
Bisola_oni=kola_yusuf
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is The Worst Candidate Out Of All The Aspirants by kolayusuf: 9:14pm On Sep 23, 2010
A beg, we are saying that Goodluck Jonathan ranks among the lowest in terms of leadership among all the presidential aspirants, and we have not seen anybody who has come out to say that this is not true.

I just need one person to come out with a straight face and say that Goodluck Jonathan is the most capable leader from among all the contestants, with points to back it up - nobody! See!
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is The Worst Candidate Out Of All The Aspirants by Beaf: 9:18pm On Sep 23, 2010
kola_yusuf:

@Beaf. i will answer your inane question after you show me facts that show that GEJ has more leadership ability than Bukola Saraki, and that his wife was not arrested by EFCC for being in possession of hard currency that she could not account for.

Even after Ribadu, the EFCC boss has told you pointedly that he never indicted Patience Jonathan, folk like you would just go right on lying and spreading false rumours, cos the thieves you represent have nothing on Jonathan. grin

Ribadu said that the falsehoods you folk recite was manufactured to smear both his name and Jonathans before the 2007 elections.

Your battery has now been declared officially dead. Take Panadol.

[size=21pt]On the other hand; Bukola Saraki (AKA "Abubakar"wink is a thief. cool[/size]
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is The Worst Candidate Out Of All The Aspirants by kolayusuf: 9:29pm On Sep 23, 2010
@Beaf: Now you are offended, since you see how easy it is to manufacture allegations. I am sorry, when you open your mouth and words fly out, on which legal authority do you base your opinions. No matter how much ranting tou do, your man Jonathan is a midget who has no vision, and who is is the poorest in terms of leadership ability among the whole bunch of contestants.

He is better advised to conduct free and fair elections, and leave the field for people who are his betters in terms of leadership ability. Bloody mediocrity wanting to keep us in the same place for the next for years - not bloody good enough.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is The Worst Candidate Out Of All The Aspirants by Beaf: 9:35pm On Sep 23, 2010
kola_yusuf:

@Beaf: Now you are offended, since you see how easy it is to manufacture allegations. I am sorry, when you open your mouth and words fly out, on which legal authority do you base your opinions. No matter how much ranting tou do, your man Jonathan is a midget who has no vision, and who is is the poorest in terms of leadership ability among the whole bunch of contestants.

He is better advised to conduct free and fair elections, and leave the field for people who are his betters in terms of leadership ability. Bloody mediocrity wanting to keep us in the same place for the next for years - not bloody good enough.

Thank God you have aknowledged the fact that you were lying about Patience Jonathan.
I wonder why I'm even wasting time with you, the thief Bukola Saraki (AKA "Abubakar"wink isn't even known outside Kwara! grin grin grin grin grin grin
As soon as me and na_so leave this thread, it will sink into oblivion (except something in it catches becomerich's beady eye grin).
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is The Worst Candidate Out Of All The Aspirants by naso2(m): 9:36pm On Sep 23, 2010
kola_yusuf:

Let your candidate come to the primaries and prove it?

you guys know he is a midget, you know the aggregate votes of the four fingers of a leprous north can defeat him, yet you guys keep harrassing the pdp exco to stop him from running, some have even employed some useless SANs to stop him. We know where the pressure is.

Why not come to the primaries and show your might? At least reality is dawning on "Abubakar" that being the chairman of governors forum is far different from getting people to back you to become president.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is The Worst Candidate Out Of All The Aspirants by bisolaoni: 9:38pm On Sep 23, 2010
The silence of BEAF and other GEJ supporters on his supremacy in terms of leadership ability over all other contestants is ominous. I stand by my assertion, that he is the weakest in terms of leadership ability, and Nigerians have no business considering him for the presidency.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is The Worst Candidate Out Of All The Aspirants by naso2(m): 9:41pm On Sep 23, 2010
^^^^^^^^^

Why cant bisola_oni and kola_yusuf be online at the same time?

you have the same criminal traits like the oloyes
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is The Worst Candidate Out Of All The Aspirants by kolayusuf: 9:46pm On Sep 23, 2010
@na so: You miss the point completely. The fact is that people are not lining up behind Jonathan because he is the most capable in terms of leadership. You cannot tell me that all the governors who are lining up behind him are doing so because they believe he is the best among equals - it is out of selfish interest and the fear of EFCC.

If Goodluck Jonathan were in Bukola Saraki's shoes I bet you he would not even dare to aspire to the presidency. Who can honestly convince me that if he had not become president by default, he would even have thrown his hat in the ring like Bukola. This is what separates men from boys.

The train behind Jonathan is being fueled by fear, greed, opportunism, timidity, and expediency. There is no substance to his aspiration insofar as he is not the best on leadership ability, and has to rely on the worst and basest traits to advance his political career.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is The Worst Candidate Out Of All The Aspirants by naso2(m): 9:50pm On Sep 23, 2010
^^^^^^^^^^^^^
grin grin grin
Who is saraki if not bouyed by the zoning call?

Ok i don hear. hope you are happy now? Just tell oloye to pay you well for this nite's job.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is The Worst Candidate Out Of All The Aspirants by naso2(m): 9:51pm On Sep 23, 2010
[size=50pt]fraud. [/size] ***********bisola_oni signs in and kola_yusuf signs out**************8
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is The Worst Candidate Out Of All The Aspirants by bisolaoni: 9:51pm On Sep 23, 2010
@na so: Once again I restate my point Goodluck Jonathan is the worst candidate in terms of leadership ability among all the presidential aspirants, and he has no business contesting.

Anybody saying that he is supporting him because he is the one with the best leadership ability is telling a baldfaced lie.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is The Worst Candidate Out Of All The Aspirants by naso2(m): 9:54pm On Sep 23, 2010
If you knew the leadership skills that were employed to take the nation through those turbulent UMYA last days, then you would have kept quiet. ILORIN is not same as NIGERIA.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is The Worst Candidate Out Of All The Aspirants by kolayusuf: 9:54pm On Sep 23, 2010
[size=18pt]Goodluck Jonathan is the biggest fraud. He is the worst in terms of leadership ability among all the presidential aspirants - he has no business contesting.[/size]
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is The Worst Candidate Out Of All The Aspirants by udezue(m): 9:55pm On Sep 23, 2010
The only competition Goodluck has in that list na Donald Duke.

I dont know much about Ribadu.

I'm sticking with Goodluck and hhmmm DONALD Duke hhhmmm
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is The Worst Candidate Out Of All The Aspirants by kolayusuf: 9:57pm On Sep 23, 2010
@na so: what leadership skills are you talking about. The inability to take decisive action, which is being mistaken for calculation and savvy? The man was not in control of anything at all in those days, so what are you talking about? The type of leadership skill we need is not political self-preservation.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gej To Buy Yatch Worth $98 Billion For Campaign 2011. / Names Of D Most Tribalistic Nairalanders / I Don't Know Boko Haram Members- Lateef Adegbite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.