Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

Goodluck Jonathan Is The Worst Candidate Out Of All The Aspirants - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan Is The Worst Candidate Out Of All The Aspirants (1931 Views)

Funaab Sug Election Holds Today... Know The Aspirants / Kogi Election: How The Aspirants Stand / One Of The Weakest Candidate Out Of The Two Candidates For This Coming Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is The Worst Candidate Out Of All The Aspirants by naso2(m): 10:00pm On Sep 23, 2010
^^^^^^^^^^^^^

You have maintained this same old expired line all through. Abeg i wan go sleep , I have more important things to do.

[size=30pt]UP OLOYE!!!! [/size] grin grin grin
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is The Worst Candidate Out Of All The Aspirants by Beaf: 10:05pm On Sep 23, 2010
[size=33pt]Bukola Saraki AKA "Abubakar" is a known thief!

Societe Generale Bank were una?

Only fraudsters change their names.
[/size]
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is The Worst Candidate Out Of All The Aspirants by Beaf: 10:06pm On Sep 23, 2010
[size=33pt]Bukola Saraki AKA "Abubakar" for president of Kwara![/size]
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is The Worst Candidate Out Of All The Aspirants by Nobody: 10:07pm On Sep 23, 2010
its on now   cheesy cheesy cheesy

let the slanders and counter slanders fly

shebi na election year

the johnny johnny brigade do not have the  monoply on insults or character assasiantion

bukky brigade carry on!

feel free to embellish oloye's achievements

every other day we are spammed with bs propaganda about how 'everything is now better under gej' the sile nt performer  cheesy

ibb brigade fall in

if nothing else these elections are going to provide mad entertainment
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is The Worst Candidate Out Of All The Aspirants by kolayusuf: 10:22pm On Sep 23, 2010
[size=22pt]GOODLUCK JONATHAN IS THE WORST CANDIDATE IN TERMS OF LEADERSHIP ABILITY

DEPUTY GOVERNOR TO THE ONLY IMPRISONED GOVERNOR IN THE LAST REPUBLIC

BEREFT OF VISION, PASSION, IDEAS, OR PRESENCE

A MAN WITHOUT GRAVITAS OR DEPTH

CAVEAT EMPTOR (BUYER BEWARE)

[/size]
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is The Worst Candidate Out Of All The Aspirants by Jarus(m): 10:52pm On Sep 23, 2010
Its never been this entertaining and I'm enjoying it. Reminds of all those high-level politicking I read about 1st republic.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is The Worst Candidate Out Of All The Aspirants by jamace(m): 2:29am On Sep 24, 2010
Hmmnn. Na wa o. The way some people are using bigger font sizes to pass their message aggressively here scares me. Thank God these people are not promoting their candidates physically, otherwise, chairs and punches would have been flying from both camps. grin grin
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is The Worst Candidate Out Of All The Aspirants by mensdept: 3:25am On Sep 24, 2010
udezue:

The only competition Goodluck has in that list na Donald Duke.

I dont know much about Ribadu.

I'm sticking with Goodluck and hhmmm DONALD Duke hhhmmm  

A better comment.

You see, its not surprising that Naija is worse off than many of its former colonized mets. Look at our people. Many are talking about Saraki to lead 150 mill folks. Where?  Back to Kwara state to pick cotton and mine for granite rocks, or to extend his feudal family's empire from being WAZIRI of Fuma Emirate to WAZOBIA of Nigeria?

Or Atiku Abubukar? Just ask OBJ

And even some are praying for the impossible- a Buhari return fixture, YES, nearly 30 years later. Haba.

Donald Duke? Well, if we are talking about him, then you could throw in about 10 other govs that served from 1999 till now that did, eh, ok.

Ribadu? Sounds good on paper, but really, just better than the rest of the northern poiliticians/generals who want to re-thief and re-plunder
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is The Worst Candidate Out Of All The Aspirants by denitro(m): 10:15am On Sep 24, 2010
udezue:

The only competition Goodluck has in that list na Donald Duke.

I dont know much about Ribadu.

I'm sticking with Goodluck and hhmmm DONALD Duke hhhmmm  

Thank you,
You are the 1st person to make sense,
How can you compare Buhari with GEJ?
Atiku with GEJ - you are kidding me? (I equate Atiku with Obasanjo, Atiku's pairing with Obasanjo didn't produce anything meaningful for 8 years)
Donald Duke - I agree
Ribadu - ok
Saraki - Hell no
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is The Worst Candidate Out Of All The Aspirants by Jarus(m): 10:22am On Sep 24, 2010
jamace:

Hmmnn. Na wa o. The way some people are using bigger font sizes to pass their message aggressively here scares me. Thank God these people are not promoting their candidates physically, otherwise, chairs and punches would have been flying from both camps. grin grin
that is e-operation wetie grin
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is The Worst Candidate Out Of All The Aspirants by SHEAU(m): 11:22am On Sep 24, 2010
Jarus:

that is e-operation wetie grin
[/quote
abegi, i no fit laff, na real e-op wetie grin
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is The Worst Candidate Out Of All The Aspirants by Abagworo(m): 5:39pm On Sep 24, 2010
Jonathan should just quit running and give Nigerians a free and fair election.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is The Worst Candidate Out Of All The Aspirants by Kobojunkie: 5:43pm On Sep 24, 2010
jamace:

Chairs and punches? Please!!! Body count go dey on the rise sef. . . . no be naija we dey talk here?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is The Worst Candidate Out Of All The Aspirants by AkinEgba: 6:06pm On Sep 24, 2010
Kola Yusuf= Bisola Oni=Bukola Saraki
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is The Worst Candidate Out Of All The Aspirants by marocguy(m): 11:05am On Sep 25, 2010
'[size=8pt]Goodluck Jonathan Is The Worst Candidate Out Of All The Aspirants[/size]' i dont agree

but '[size=8pt]Goodluck Jonathan Is not better than IBB, a presidency candidate[/size]' is a fair point
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is The Worst Candidate Out Of All The Aspirants by MShittu: 11:09am On Sep 25, 2010
He has shown himself much too flexible, spending ONE BILLION NAIRA on BRITISH DUSTBINS
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is The Worst Candidate Out Of All The Aspirants by damas11111(m): 12:32pm On Sep 25, 2010
GEJ IS A ROGUE GEJ IS TOO DUMB FOR NAIJA
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is The Worst Candidate Out Of All The Aspirants by mackogu(m): 1:45pm On Sep 25, 2010
Well,u guys are entitled to your respective opinions. Let us for once say d truth. Aside sentiments, Goodluck has really got what it needs to become the president- education,experience,vision etc. Forget about the little money u'v been offered and stand for the Truth.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is The Worst Candidate Out Of All The Aspirants by henryhemon(m): 6:07pm On Sep 25, 2010
Like i do tell him on facebook,we need actions,people who can do Nigeria alot of good,i have my doubts about him,i just don't understand why people are shouting on top of their voices because of him,lets use our head,PDP alias people deceiving people,can anything comeout of it?lets wait and see.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jonathan Campaign Accuses Buhari, Then Hurriedly Withdraws Statement / Imo Is The Only State Where Governorship Candidates Are Begging To Be Allowed To / Ju

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.