Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,304 members, 7,811,898 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:43 PM

New Dating Reality TV=HOUSE 45= to fly housemates in Helicopter - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / New Dating Reality TV=HOUSE 45= to fly housemates in Helicopter (2862 Views)

Video 18+big Brother Mzansi Housemates Lexi And Mandla Seriously ” Doing It ” / BBAfrica Housemates Betty & Bolt Kiss In Bed (Photos) / The Next Movie Star 2012 – Meet The Housemates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Dating Reality TV=HOUSE 45= to fly housemates in Helicopter by house45: 8:08pm On Sep 23, 2010
Great news for single guys and girls in Nigeria and Ghana. The Wall Street Media is set to roll out a new Reality TV (HOUSE 45) from March 2011 and the search has commenced for eligible persons who are fun filled to entertain and mingle. An Original format that is 100% & Proudly Nigerian will be live on a cable TV 24/7 and edited version on one house slot on Africa Magic, AIT, Silverbird, CRYSTAL TV Ghana etc.

If you are sleek, smart and snazzy, then this show is for you. We want to see in real life how people get to form relationships while important lessons are thought about decent dating principles. We want to see conflicts/suspense in the house and how it will be resolved.

Get connected in 55 days and win $25,000. Hooked in 2 months and get a royal weeding live on tv and a two weeks honey moon in any country of your choice. A decent car, good money and learn basic life principles. A Reality TV like no other.
Visit http://www.house45.tv/ and register to be part of it.

Re: New Dating Reality TV=HOUSE 45= to fly housemates in Helicopter by ice234: 9:31pm On Sep 23, 2010
hisss
Re: New Dating Reality TV=HOUSE 45= to fly housemates in Helicopter by 1102(m): 9:48pm On Sep 23, 2010
this poster is a living example of modern day CRACE!!
Re: New Dating Reality TV=HOUSE 45= to fly housemates in Helicopter by ice234: 9:51pm On Sep 23, 2010
190 abed no dey make me laff anyhow
Re: New Dating Reality TV=HOUSE 45= to fly housemates in Helicopter by 1102(m): 10:12pm On Sep 23, 2010
^^
How what did i say!! grin grin
Re: New Dating Reality TV=HOUSE 45= to fly housemates in Helicopter by ice234: 10:33pm On Sep 23, 2010
u are just too funny
Re: New Dating Reality TV=HOUSE 45= to fly housemates in Helicopter by omomakun: 11:41pm On Sep 23, 2010
Please can we just stop the madness, must we always copy ideas from the US? This is not part of our culture. Do something innovative that will appeal to us, not some foolish dramatic reality series that you everyone there is only in it for the money! Msssscccccheeeewwwww!
Re: New Dating Reality TV=HOUSE 45= to fly housemates in Helicopter by ice234: 12:33am On Sep 24, 2010
wat are u complain about pls
Re: New Dating Reality TV=HOUSE 45= to fly housemates in Helicopter by 1102(m): 8:05am On Sep 24, 2010
;d
Re: New Dating Reality TV=HOUSE 45= to fly housemates in Helicopter by house45: 12:18pm On Sep 24, 2010
omomakun , I bet you that this show has never been done anywhere in the world. Its 100% Nigerian and will not go against any known African culture. It will be the most decent show ever seen on Nigerian TV . House 45 will be educative and informative, because it will have an Academy where respected Nigerians will take housemates on weekly lectures on conventional dating culture, Leadership Principles, Life Management and Entrepreneurship and family Finances. This will not only help and prepare them for the future, but also will communicate and educate our viewers around the world.

We do appreciate all the comments, but knowing full well that men critisise what they dont know. We hope to feed you with more information that you may need to know at the moment. Our sponsors are corporate orgnizations with respectable social responsibilities.
Re: New Dating Reality TV=HOUSE 45= to fly housemates in Helicopter by Nobody: 4:21pm On Sep 24, 2010
House45 or whatever is nonsense! The concept is rubbish. What if the winners dont love themselves and they marry, wont the marriage crash?
Re: New Dating Reality TV=HOUSE 45= to fly housemates in Helicopter by 1102(m): 4:34pm On Sep 24, 2010
Instead of them 2 release these males and females into the JUNGLE ( truly african ) to fend for themselves and get married

they wanna copy BBA

rubbish my foot!
Re: New Dating Reality TV=HOUSE 45= to fly housemates in Helicopter by house45: 4:35pm On Sep 24, 2010
Ok, what if they get married and live a wonderful life after. Two adults must know what they want and if the want to deceive themselves, that is their business. But we are optimistic that we will prove many people wrong. We could even have a situation where nobody will get married, but there are lots of lessons to be learnt from the House Academy. If we tell you the men handling the Academy, you will not change your TV channel. Men you pay losts of money to listen to. We get more than 100 mail everyday from people talking about the show and those who want to participate. Production team is south africans and Nigerians. Its a good show.
Re: New Dating Reality TV=HOUSE 45= to fly housemates in Helicopter by 1102(m): 4:39pm On Sep 24, 2010
Ok
I would like 2 go 2 that house,
How do i apply and whats the take home pay

ive got eyes set on that money! (ego)
Re: New Dating Reality TV=HOUSE 45= to fly housemates in Helicopter by house45: 4:42pm On Sep 24, 2010
190, You cannot compare BBA  and House 45, BBA is not a dating show. House 45 is. BBA is still rolling and making waves all over the world and people are criticising them. There are people who talk down on every concept, but they have got none. Two cable Stations have indicated their interest on the strength of the content. We really want to hear criticism that are constructive. Love all of you.
Re: New Dating Reality TV=HOUSE 45= to fly housemates in Helicopter by 1102(m): 4:48pm On Sep 24, 2010
Good lick~
Re: New Dating Reality TV=HOUSE 45= to fly housemates in Helicopter by house45: 4:49pm On Sep 24, 2010
190, so u bi igbo man. Don't worry. 4m each for the best connected couple. 2m each for the second and third connected couple. All the other hosemates goes home with a 42 inch LCD and a cash price of 100k. Also, they will attend a business school in Lagos free with accommodation paid for.
Re: New Dating Reality TV=HOUSE 45= to fly housemates in Helicopter by 1102(m): 4:53pm On Sep 24, 2010
shocked shocked shocked ^^ Abeg i wan apply -- it supposed 2 be 1st come 1st serve ooh--

4meter nor be beans ooh,

how i go take apply

Nairalander's watch out una go see me for house 45 soon ooh~
Re: New Dating Reality TV=HOUSE 45= to fly housemates in Helicopter by house45: 4:54pm On Sep 24, 2010
STEVEBOY, Just be constructive. Marriages has been crashing before House45. Even People that married in Church. So don't only think of negative. We are optimistic and very positive. Someone told you that NYSC have incentives for people that got married during the service year. So do we tell NYSC to stop it b/c marriages may crash. Hey man, come up with a strong  argument.
Re: New Dating Reality TV=HOUSE 45= to fly housemates in Helicopter by Omolola1(f): 4:57pm On Sep 24, 2010
which programme be this sef?
Re: New Dating Reality TV=HOUSE 45= to fly housemates in Helicopter by Nobody: 5:38pm On Sep 24, 2010
To me i believe and I'M SURE that marriages are predestined. How sure are you that a predestined couple will be among the 55. I you said 100K contestants, i wont argue but lets be realistic marriage is a live long affair and not a bizness as you guys portrayed. Anyway, I'll keep my fingers crossed and wait for the program.
Re: New Dating Reality TV=HOUSE 45= to fly housemates in Helicopter by house45: 11:10pm On Sep 24, 2010
My brother Steve, honestly, if marriage is predestined, then who says House 45 will not be a meeting place for such destiny to be fulfilled, but I do believe that a man chooses who he marries and the samething for the woman. I know that people's life will be blessed because of this reality show. The Academy is 100% academic.
Re: New Dating Reality TV=HOUSE 45= to fly housemates in Helicopter by house45: 6:56pm On Sep 29, 2010
The following topics amongst others has been approved by the House Academy: Decent Dating Culture, Family Leadership Principles, Family Finances, Basic Life Management Principles, and Entrepreneurship Abilities etc.

Its going to be big and better. Always visit www.house45.tv 4 updates and Audition center near you.
Re: New Dating Reality TV=HOUSE 45= to fly housemates in Helicopter by yanran336: 10:30am On Oct 09, 2010
this is boring show,
Re: New Dating Reality TV=HOUSE 45= to fly housemates in Helicopter by house45: 11:24am On Oct 09, 2010
House 45 will not have any boring moments. Contents were developed by the best in the industry. how can a show u hv not seen be boring. Just watch out soon.
Re: New Dating Reality TV=HOUSE 45= to fly housemates in Helicopter by mike7184(m): 12:54pm On Oct 25, 2010
so boring show
Re: New Dating Reality TV=HOUSE 45= to fly housemates in Helicopter by house45: 4:44pm On Nov 05, 2010
House 45 is finally unveiled to the world. Registration starts from the 15th of November 2010. Please go to www.house45.tv
for updates. Remember, its open to only Nigeria and Ghana. Call family and friends, follow us on facebook, youtube and twitter. House 45
promise to represent the true African concept, who we are an, d the decent dating culture and principles that the entire world will
appreciate. This is truly African and lets get together to celebrate our own. This is 100% entertainment , fun and educative as well. see u
here.
Re: New Dating Reality TV=HOUSE 45= to fly housemates in Helicopter by leegrace: 1:36pm On Nov 08, 2010
I have not watched it but it seems to be interesting,
Re: New Dating Reality TV=HOUSE 45= to fly housemates in Helicopter by face2tu: 3:41pm On Nov 12, 2010
@house45: please which media house came up with this concept? This great, i think we should promote Dating in a new way and i guess thats what House45 is about.
Anyways, i will like to be a part of it, i am a voice-over artiste and i also do jingles. Please do email the address of the Media house in-charge of this concept or the phone number of who i can talk to, to 'femisimon@gmail.com'.

Femi
Re: New Dating Reality TV=HOUSE 45= to fly housemates in Helicopter by house45: 7:28am On Nov 17, 2010
House 45 press conference took place at the TFC place Festac. Nice interaction with the press. With that, The search has commenced for eligible men and women who are smart and entertaining for the new dating reality tv coming up march 2011. visit www.house45.tv to register. Entry open to only to Nigeria and Ghana. Also join us on facebook and lets get talking.

Re: New Dating Reality TV=HOUSE 45= to fly housemates in Helicopter by Tunsbobo(m): 8:13pm On Nov 17, 2010
SMH!! The concept of this reality tv show is useless. It won't last the test of time!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top Gun: Maverick [full Movie Download] / How Do I Break Into Nollywood As An Actress? / Please Help Where Can I Download Telemundo's Movie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.