Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,506 members, 7,826,909 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

New Dating Reality TV=HOUSE 45= to fly housemates in Helicopter - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / New Dating Reality TV=HOUSE 45= to fly housemates in Helicopter (2872 Views)

Video 18+big Brother Mzansi Housemates Lexi And Mandla Seriously ” Doing It ” / BBAfrica Housemates Betty & Bolt Kiss In Bed (Photos) / The Next Movie Star 2012 – Meet The Housemates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Dating Reality TV=HOUSE 45= to fly housemates in Helicopter by naijanig: 11:09pm On Nov 17, 2010
Tunsbobo , what is really wrong with some people? what is useless about the reality tv show? some people cannot see good in what others are doing. I have gone tru the website and first, the site is creative and infact one of the best i have seen in recent times. I have read the synopsis and honestly its something that has not been done before. To whoever created this, kudos to you and I encourage you to do more. In few yrs you will surely stand out to be the best. To bad critics, shame on all of you. I will watch the show when it begins. Count me in, I love the concept, its nice.
Re: New Dating Reality TV=HOUSE 45= to fly housemates in Helicopter by house45: 11:41pm On Nov 17, 2010
Thanks Tunsbobo for the criticism and also to Naija.nig for the encouragement. Both of you did well. whether the show is useless or not, time will tell. Official launch is by Dcember 2010 and pls both of you should send your address so that an IV will be given to you. Its strictly by invitation but all Nairalanders will attend. Nothing stops a good thing and Nigerian original formats should be encouraged.
Re: New Dating Reality TV=HOUSE 45= to fly housemates in Helicopter by naijanig: 3:08pm On Nov 19, 2010
One of the reasons for House 45 is to engage the public in a meaningful debate. Is dating a profession or a process?
Re: New Dating Reality TV=HOUSE 45= to fly housemates in Helicopter by naijanig: 2:03am On Nov 21, 2010
House 45 debuts

Reality shows have continued to hit the screens and another TV reality show is set to join the growing list, but this time, it is one with a difference.

Titled House 45, the reality show is a dating game, which is set to redefine the meaning of the word, ‘dating.’

Stanley Ike, the project director, said, “With House 45, we wish to point out the purpose of dating and also arm the general public with the right tools and attitude to successful dating.”

Ike explained that House 45 was designed to turn disoriented individuals into focused and successful personalities. This is being done as the key areas that pertain to successful living will be identified and taken care off in the programme.

According to Ike, the contestants will be between the ages of 22 and 35 for females, and 25 and 40 for the men. Auditions are expected to hold in Lagos, Benin, Abuja, Enugu, Owerri, Calabar, Jos, Asaba and Accra, Ghana.

Ike added that the show, which would take off early next year, would not only be entertaining, but educative as well.

“At the end of it all, the best couple in the house will go home with $25,000. Other house mates will not go without a reward as each person will be given a scholarship to attend a business school, and cash and consolation prizes as well,” Ike said.

http://www.punchng.com/Articl.aspx?theartic=Art2010112014155162

Re: New Dating Reality TV=HOUSE 45= to fly housemates in Helicopter by suxes2005(m): 10:48am On Dec 01, 2010
I do not like to criticize pple at all
dis person has come with his own plan and
you guys sit on top pc dey takl rubbish

@house45, please carry go. no one knows what
God would do through house 45, my advice is
when there is any love affair at all, advice them to
stude themselves for the next 3 months before they
get married, at least after the 55 days it makes sense

SHALOM
Re: New Dating Reality TV=HOUSE 45= to fly housemates in Helicopter by house45: 12:47am On Dec 15, 2010
Registration for House 45 is on now and ends 14th Feb 2011. Log on to www.house45.tv to register. Remember entry is open only to Nigerians and Ghana. If you are staying outside of these two countries, you are still eligible to apply. It will be the biggest mingling of singles anywhere in the world.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Remembers This? / Please Help Where Can I Download Telemundo's Movie / Catalina And Sebastian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.