Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,875 members, 7,810,333 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:15 AM

How Do You Feel About Computer Games? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do You Feel About Computer Games? (304 Views)

Parents How Will You Feel If You Come Back Home & Meet Your Children Like This? / How Do You Feel When Your Wife Suddenly Starts Looking Older Than You? / How Did You Feel After Your First Child? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Feel About Computer Games? by Kennen: 12:25pm On May 16, 2019
How do you feel about computer games?
Re: How Do You Feel About Computer Games? by Hollyfood: 12:59am On Jun 08, 2021
I love them.

It isn’t even entirely because they’re fun, it’s because of how unique of a medium of entertainment they are. There hasn't ever been anything quite like them in the history of mankind. The closest I can think of are RPGs like dungeons and dragons, but they’re not quite the same.
For example, I can play dungeons and dragons for days using different strategies. This has become my main hobby, where, among other things, I also develop myself by reading about dungeons and dragons 5e books and other things related to this game. I hope that my post was useful to you and we someday we will be able to play this game together)

(1) (Reply)

Buy Cake Turntables Online Here At The Cheapest Prices / Sign Of The End! / Test Of English Proficiency Made Easy (TOEFL GRE PTE..)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.