Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,166 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:18 PM

How Did You Feel After Your First Child? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Did You Feel After Your First Child? (22737 Views)

Parents How Will You Feel If You Come Back Home & Meet Your Children Like This? / Why You Must Do a DNA test on Your First Child. / Go And Do A Paternity Test On You Children, Especially Your First Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Did You Feel After Your First Child? by Nobody: 8:44pm On May 05, 2020
So guys how did you feel after getting your first child? Share your experience, it can be a feeling of nostalgia, fear, joy. . .

Some can be of indifference so share your experience.

5 Likes

Re: How Did You Feel After Your First Child? by Betakeshi: 8:54pm On May 05, 2020
Wow

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Did You Feel After Your First Child? by NextD18: 9:02pm On May 05, 2020
Having a son as a first child has its own magnifying and glorifying feelings.cheesy

103 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How Did You Feel After Your First Child? by Nobody: 9:04pm On May 05, 2020
Am very sure I will feel old, And I have this feeling that, it will be kids instead of kid. Cause my grandad was twins, am also twins, and d lady am eyeing happens to be a twin too. Imagine having two kids for the price of one. Wonderful ryt grin

240 Likes 13 Shares

Re: How Did You Feel After Your First Child? by Nobody: 9:11pm On May 05, 2020
SpecialAgent:
Am very sure I will feel old, And I have this feeling that, it will be kids instead of kid. Cause my grandad was twins, am also twins, and d lady am eyeing happens to be a twin too. Imagine having two kids for the price of one. Wonderful ryt grin
Lol yeah it is

23 Likes

Re: How Did You Feel After Your First Child? by Nobody: 9:11pm On May 05, 2020
Betakeshi:
Wow
Like omg is this real
Re: How Did You Feel After Your First Child? by Nobody: 9:12pm On May 05, 2020
NextD18:
Having a son as a first child has its own magnifying and glorifying feelings.cheesy
At that moment you will be like eheh finally

4 Likes

Re: How Did You Feel After Your First Child? by khaffi2(f): 9:13pm On May 05, 2020
Can't even describe it...

5 Likes

Re: How Did You Feel After Your First Child? by PrimadonnaO(f): 9:15pm On May 05, 2020
Super happy and fulfilled! Looking at my bundle of joy, like, this is all mine! Thanking God because I’d waited for that day all my life! cheesy kiss

Yeah. That’s how I expect I’ll feel.

38 Likes

Re: How Did You Feel After Your First Child? by Nobody: 9:16pm On May 05, 2020
khaffi2:
Can't even describe it...
guess he / she will be cute frm his momma lukz

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Did You Feel After Your First Child? by Mstick: 9:17pm On May 05, 2020
After 12 hours of labor and screaming, all I wanted to do was bathe and sleep. Even when I saw my son I was more surprised than excited but my husband and family partied into the night.

127 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Did You Feel After Your First Child? by Nobody: 9:18pm On May 05, 2020
PrimadonnaO:
Super happy and fulfilled! Looking at my bundle of joy, like, this is all mine! Thanking God because I’d waited for that day all my life! cheesy kiss

Yeah. That’s how I expect I’ll feel.
Like after 9mnts i finally got him those soft cries

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Did You Feel After Your First Child? by Ayodejewel(f): 9:18pm On May 05, 2020
I'll feel like it's the best thing that has ever happened to me

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Did You Feel After Your First Child? by Nobody: 9:19pm On May 05, 2020
Mstick:
After 12 hours of labor and screaming, all I wanted to do was bathe and sleep. Even when I saw my son I was more surprised than excited but my husband and family partied into the night.
Do you mean 12 hrs!!! Omoh you strong

17 Likes

Re: How Did You Feel After Your First Child? by Nobody: 9:20pm On May 05, 2020
Ayodejewel:
I'll feel like it's the best thing that has ever happened to me
Yeah like i want to experience today everyday

1 Like

Re: How Did You Feel After Your First Child? by Donald3d(m): 9:27pm On May 05, 2020
SpecialAgent:

Buy one get one free grin
If na two boys, you go dey see this kind things everyday grin grin

124 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Did You Feel After Your First Child? by Nobody: 9:29pm On May 05, 2020
Lalasticlala SIR THANKS FOR VIEWING SIR

1 Like

Re: How Did You Feel After Your First Child? by lalasticlala(m): 9:30pm On May 05, 2020
I heard her scream while she was in labour and I felt for her. Her scream broke my heart. When I saw the baby, I was so elated.

182 Likes 19 Shares

Re: How Did You Feel After Your First Child? by Nobody: 9:30pm On May 05, 2020
Donald3d:

asst spiderman in the making[img]
Donald3d:

asst spiderman in the making[/img]
Donald3d:

asst spiderman in the making

1 Like

Re: How Did You Feel After Your First Child? by Nobody: 9:32pm On May 05, 2020
lalasticlala:
I heard her scream while she was in labour and I felt for her. Her scream broke my heart. When I saw the baby, I was so elated.
When your loved one is in pain, is it that cute baby gal of yours??

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Did You Feel After Your First Child? by kalvoken(m): 9:39pm On May 05, 2020
Hoping to know what's like in near future.

BTW, I'm not adding this year to my age because I didn't spend it

2 Likes

Re: How Did You Feel After Your First Child? by lalasticlala(m): 9:41pm On May 05, 2020
ColdInHeart:
When your loved one is in pain, is it that cute baby gal of yours??
Yes. She's so adorable and smart

34 Likes 10 Shares

Re: How Did You Feel After Your First Child? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:42pm On May 05, 2020
lalasticlala:

Awwwwnnn. kiss

Front page straight ahead.

12 Likes

Re: How Did You Feel After Your First Child? by Nobody: 9:44pm On May 05, 2020
lalasticlala:

Yes. She's so adorable and smart
I saw her picture and i was like ha i don book diz wan from lala, dnt worry snake meat and pork go full house

8 Likes

Re: How Did You Feel After Your First Child? by Nobody: 9:57pm On May 05, 2020
like your sense of humour
kalvoken:
Hoping to know what's like in near future.

BTW, I'm not adding this year to my age because I didn't spend it
like your sense of humour
Re: How Did You Feel After Your First Child? by Clint02(m): 10:29pm On May 05, 2020
The way I felt is unexplainable,my actions cannot describe,my words cannot describe,why??.....

Because I leva born pikin before.

1 Like

Re: How Did You Feel After Your First Child? by Evablizin(f): 10:31pm On May 05, 2020
I'm here to read sweet comments cheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: How Did You Feel After Your First Child? by Clint02(m): 10:34pm On May 05, 2020
SpecialAgent:
Wow.

1 Like

Re: How Did You Feel After Your First Child? by kalvoken(m): 10:50pm On May 05, 2020
ColdInHeart:
like your sense of humourlike your sense of humour

Thank you, though I copied it.

11 Likes

Re: How Did You Feel After Your First Child? by veave(f): 11:02pm On May 05, 2020
Giving birth to twins boys is the best feeling ever. I'm grateful to God for his ever ending mercies right from conception, pregnancy and then the birthing itself. He has been faithful.

This is part of my thanksgiving speech during their dedication. We are still waiting in faith. smiley

124 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Did You Feel After Your First Child? by Yustash001(m): 6:43am On May 06, 2020
With all these sweet comments I'm reading....

I feel like getting married tomorrow..

14 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

This Person Is Missing / How To Know If Your Mum Is A Typical Nigerian Mother. / Staying With Your Mother Inlaw

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.