Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,688 members, 7,809,602 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:52 AM

"Forever 16" : Regina Daniels Gets A Customized Plate Number For Her New Whip - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Forever 16" : Regina Daniels Gets A Customized Plate Number For Her New Whip (63242 Views)

4 Eva 16: Regina Daniels Customized Mercedes G-wagon / "4 EVA 16" - Regina Daniels Shows Off Her Car And Customized Plate Number / Regina Daniels Gets Mercedes-Benz GL450 As Gift From Her Husband (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Forever 16" : Regina Daniels Gets A Customized Plate Number For Her New Whip by oluwamaich(m): 2:20pm On May 16, 2019
The people in charge of Nairaland is a disgrace (apology if offended). To comment on a thread related to Islam just to ask a simple question, i needed to convert to islam first, really...

Well, my question is, those arrested for eating during fasting, if taken to sharia court, what is the likely judgment or implication?
Re: "Forever 16" : Regina Daniels Gets A Customized Plate Number For Her New Whip by chudez0147(m): 2:21pm On May 16, 2019
nonix22:
if this girl was dark skinned- she go worwor o
Shout your mouth... as she no con dark nko??

1 Like

Re: "Forever 16" : Regina Daniels Gets A Customized Plate Number For Her New Whip by DJInfluence: 2:25pm On May 16, 2019
How the other wives dey feel with all this gal news na? This babe just dey steal all headline .... Just like naija homevideo, when the association of other wives enter this babe eh... grin grin
Re: "Forever 16" : Regina Daniels Gets A Customized Plate Number For Her New Whip by tiredoflife(m): 2:25pm On May 16, 2019
Poverty is really bad
Wen exposed to some riches
U will want oppress the very poor with material things grin
Re: "Forever 16" : Regina Daniels Gets A Customized Plate Number For Her New Whip by Obere4u: 2:25pm On May 16, 2019
What's the difference between the two marriage?

Marriage 2 sparked an outcry from the social media while same people hail marriage 1.

Re: "Forever 16" : Regina Daniels Gets A Customized Plate Number For Her New Whip by wifeesnatcher(m): 2:26pm On May 16, 2019
she has once acted or feature in a movie that interpret the life she's living presently

life drama
Re: "Forever 16" : Regina Daniels Gets A Customized Plate Number For Her New Whip by oforjide: 2:27pm On May 16, 2019
blackslayer:
She is a glorified prostitute....This is why a lot of men disrespect gold diggers parading themselves as women. I cannot believe in this day and age, some women still depend on men for their livelihood like they are babies!!! Very sad!!! Obviously this bish married her father for financial reasons.....And she is butt ugly actually .......she is proof that light skin is not a standard of beauty.
ur problem is frustration and hardship. look at the way u re ranting on something that cannot deliver u from ur predicament.

1 Like

Re: "Forever 16" : Regina Daniels Gets A Customized Plate Number For Her New Whip by kunleweb: 2:30pm On May 16, 2019
oforjide:
afonjo boy, jealousy has destroy u

Ayam envious I agree. May your daughter become the fifth wife to a man four score older than her. Anu. SARS fall on you..
Re: "Forever 16" : Regina Daniels Gets A Customized Plate Number For Her New Whip by blackslayer: 2:32pm On May 16, 2019
oforjide:
ur problem is frustration and hardship. look at the way u re ranting on something that cannot deliver u from ur predicament.

shvt the fvck up animal!!! you are scum, go kill yourself!!!
Re: "Forever 16" : Regina Daniels Gets A Customized Plate Number For Her New Whip by Prince789: 2:34pm On May 16, 2019
Chai make dis girl no kill her self becus of money.
Re: "Forever 16" : Regina Daniels Gets A Customized Plate Number For Her New Whip by olisaEze(m): 2:38pm On May 16, 2019
He is a senator-elect, and not yet a serving senator. Op modify wink
Re: "Forever 16" : Regina Daniels Gets A Customized Plate Number For Her New Whip by oyeb15: 2:47pm On May 16, 2019
we celebrate mediocrity in Nigeria. Rubbish and uneducative news everywhere.
Re: "Forever 16" : Regina Daniels Gets A Customized Plate Number For Her New Whip by Tharaja(m): 2:48pm On May 16, 2019
Unban NwAamaikpe
Re: "Forever 16" : Regina Daniels Gets A Customized Plate Number For Her New Whip by OhiOfIhima: 2:50pm On May 16, 2019
COURVOISier:
Honestly this babe needs to chill, abi you want make our babes begin hustle for rich old men. sad

Like seriously, she need to... If I didn't made a mistake, bought 5different cars in just a space of three months wit a house too... Girls might beginning hurting for sugar daddy now without shame.
Re: "Forever 16" : Regina Daniels Gets A Customized Plate Number For Her New Whip by OhiOfIhima: 2:57pm On May 16, 2019
Obere4u:

Marriage 2 sparked an outcry from the social media while same people hail marriage 1.

Who hailed 1, a demented old man forced to married dat young blood because of selfish interest of people around d both parties. It a pity man.
Re: "Forever 16" : Regina Daniels Gets A Customized Plate Number For Her New Whip by SVC6000: 3:06pm On May 16, 2019
If U Want Kill Ur Goat Make U Enjoy The Meat. Firstly Giv Am Food Blekeke.
Re: "Forever 16" : Regina Daniels Gets A Customized Plate Number For Her New Whip by Ohraybs(m): 3:21pm On May 16, 2019
indulge01:
Nollywood Teen actress, Regina Daniels whose 59yr Old Husband has been splashing goodies on of recent have customized her latest addition to her garage.

Recall that she was gifted a Brand new Mercedes GL450 yesterday by Hubby, Prince Ned Munir Nwoko who is also a serving Senator in Nigeria.

She has however customized the expensive Benz with her popular slang "Forever 16"

Check out more photos below

https://afrobeatsglobal.com/forever-16-regina-daniels-gets-a-customized-plate-number-for-her-new-whip-photos/
Only God knows this girl real age oh.... Sure she go still dey 16years old in the next 50years.. � �
Re: "Forever 16" : Regina Daniels Gets A Customized Plate Number For Her New Whip by izubext007: 3:22pm On May 16, 2019
tins go soft 4 her secret boyfriend wey go dey give her long time section on top vital foam lol
Re: "Forever 16" : Regina Daniels Gets A Customized Plate Number For Her New Whip by namedo: 3:29pm On May 16, 2019
Na her luck, biko let her be!
Re: "Forever 16" : Regina Daniels Gets A Customized Plate Number For Her New Whip by JOMAX: 3:49pm On May 16, 2019
she looks unhappy in this photo. As if she was forced to pose for the shoot. Hope the toy is in her name sha cos las las claimants plenty for Ned household. Cheer up girl!
Re: "Forever 16" : Regina Daniels Gets A Customized Plate Number For Her New Whip by JOMAX: 3:50pm On May 16, 2019
Obere4u:

moneys
Re: "Forever 16" : Regina Daniels Gets A Customized Plate Number For Her New Whip by DrMuzungu(m): 3:59pm On May 16, 2019
judecares1:
i cant still believe this little girl got married to her fathers age simply cos of wealth,we pray u have a nice ending

Well, having in mind the ages of both of them, it is likely that he will pass away before she turns 40, then her life will really begin. Cheers!
Re: "Forever 16" : Regina Daniels Gets A Customized Plate Number For Her New Whip by Obere4u: 4:04pm On May 16, 2019
OhiOfIhima:

Who hailed 1, a demented old man forced to married dat young blood because of selfish interest of people around d both parties. It a pity man.

You don't see dem ducan mighty and various actresses and actors supporting her.

Pic 2, if u don't know d man quite well, u quit insulting him... That man is up to 60 years. That man work to earn money. He has the support of his family.
According to your logic that it's based on selfish interest of people around them, of what interest did Regina mother and other gave out in marriage as the 5th wife to a man old enough to be her grandad if not for selfish reasons?
Re: "Forever 16" : Regina Daniels Gets A Customized Plate Number For Her New Whip by zickyclef: 4:05pm On May 16, 2019
mama enjoy life ...we wey de sufa no paparazzi follow us oooo.I need money in my life period
Re: "Forever 16" : Regina Daniels Gets A Customized Plate Number For Her New Whip by enemona90: 4:41pm On May 16, 2019
vanity upon vanity
Re: "Forever 16" : Regina Daniels Gets A Customized Plate Number For Her New Whip by splendidbaby(f): 4:53pm On May 16, 2019
indulge01:
Nollywood Teen actress, Regina Daniels whose 59yr Old Husband has been splashing goodies on of recent have customized her latest addition to her garage.

Recall that she was gifted a Brand new Mercedes GL450 yesterday by Hubby, Prince Ned Munir Nwoko who is also a serving Senator in Nigeria.

She has however customized the expensive Benz with her popular slang "Forever 16"hi

Check out more photos below

https://afrobeatsglobal.com/forever-16-regina-daniels-gets-a-customized-plate-number-for-her-new-whip-photos/
abeg Regina I take God beg you with this money you are flaunting,I need just #270,000 to
clear my school fees and write my professional exam.
Re: "Forever 16" : Regina Daniels Gets A Customized Plate Number For Her New Whip by COURVOISier(m): 5:06pm On May 16, 2019
OhiOfIhima:

Like seriously, she need to... If I didn't made a mistake, bought 5different cars in just a space of three months wit a house too... Girls might beginning hurting for sugar daddy now without shame.

You're correct, money is nothing to her now, she just need to chill for the sake of other young girls.
Re: "Forever 16" : Regina Daniels Gets A Customized Plate Number For Her New Whip by varyo: 6:14pm On May 16, 2019
GBAM!!!!!!!!!!!
That's her biz

uote author=yeman2012 post=78440521]If she like make she customize her Pante put "Ned Nwoko" picture ontop That's none of my business [/quote]
Re: "Forever 16" : Regina Daniels Gets A Customized Plate Number For Her New Whip by chrismex(m): 6:39pm On May 16, 2019
Cinderallagirl:
cheesy keep enjoying your life girl, nothing do you all this haters insulting you most of them wish they were you, if you are going to do something do it well

She should keep enjoying right. what a shame but you condemn yahoo boys but approve this I don't know where we are heading. I shake my head for this our generation

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Dances To Burna Boys Song Wearing Bra. Gets Blasted / Teebillz Enjoying Pepper Soup Prepared By Tiwa Savage (Throwback) / Linda Ikeji Buys Bentley Mulsanne For Son, Jayce Jeremi Baby J

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.