Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,818 members, 7,810,145 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:38 PM

"Forever 16" : Regina Daniels Gets A Customized Plate Number For Her New Whip - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Forever 16" : Regina Daniels Gets A Customized Plate Number For Her New Whip (63244 Views)

4 Eva 16: Regina Daniels Customized Mercedes G-wagon / "4 EVA 16" - Regina Daniels Shows Off Her Car And Customized Plate Number / Regina Daniels Gets Mercedes-Benz GL450 As Gift From Her Husband (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Forever 16" : Regina Daniels Gets A Customized Plate Number For Her New Whip by optimistfeel(m): 6:41pm On May 16, 2019
[quote author=indulge01 post=78438884]Nollywood Teen actress, Regina Daniels whose 59yr Old Husband has been splashing goodies on of recent have customized her latest addition to her garage.

Recall that she was gifted a Brand new Mercedes GL450 yesterday by Hubby, Prince Ned Munir Nwoko who is also a serving Senator in Nigeria.

She has however customized the expensive Benz with her popular slang "Forever 16"

Check out more photos below

https://afrobeatsglobal.com/forever-16-regina-daniels-gets-a-customized-plate-number-for-her-new-whip-photos/
Remain 16 till eternity
Re: "Forever 16" : Regina Daniels Gets A Customized Plate Number For Her New Whip by Nobody: 6:49pm On May 16, 2019
chrismex:

She should keep enjoying right. what a shame but you condemn yahoo boys but approve this I don't know where we are heading. I shake my head for this our generation
so you are comparing her to a Yahoo boy are you okay, how is Regina Daniels getting married related to Yahoo, this is what she want, everybody has a right to live the way they want to, you mean nothing to her so you have no right to say anything about her life, by the way she didn't commit any crime

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Forever 16" : Regina Daniels Gets A Customized Plate Number For Her New Whip by Nobody: 6:50pm On May 16, 2019
chrismex:

She should keep enjoying right. what a shame but you condemn yahoo boys but approve this I don't know where we are heading. I shake my head for this our generation
so you are comparing her to a Yahoo boy are you okay, how is Regina Daniels getting married related to Yahoo, this is what she want, everybody has a right to live the way they want to, you mean nothing to her, so you have no right to say anything about her life, by the way she didn't commit any crime

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Forever 16" : Regina Daniels Gets A Customized Plate Number For Her New Whip by chrismex(m): 7:05pm On May 16, 2019
I weep badly the society has turned so blind on things that are absurd, To the extent celebrities are celebrating her, young teen now take her as role model they want to be like her and the man who isn't ashamed because he feels he can buy everything with money why not invest in her she is talented but instead he buys her with money. That is why they will never want us to succeed if we do know nobody to oppress or buy like commodity , Yes the country is really bad poorvety every where but my fellow Nigerian should we use because of poorvety to hide the truth or glorifie insanity? What are the young ones learning from them what are they mentoring them, to package well and try and slay so you can catch your father's mate. I don't see different between this and yahoo so if you praise this and see yahoo as something wrong then you need to sit down and ask yourself questions.
Re: "Forever 16" : Regina Daniels Gets A Customized Plate Number For Her New Whip by jaxxy(m): 7:24pm On May 16, 2019
She doesn’t Need to show us bt she can’t help it.

1 Like

Re: "Forever 16" : Regina Daniels Gets A Customized Plate Number For Her New Whip by Neocotez(m): 8:26pm On May 16, 2019
indulge01:
Nollywood Teen actress, Regina Daniels whose 59yr Old Husband has been splashing goodies on of recent have customized her latest addition to her garage.

Recall that she was gifted a Brand new Mercedes GL450 yesterday by Hubby, Prince Ned Munir Nwoko who is also a serving Senator in Nigeria.

She has however customized the expensive Benz with her popular slang "Forever 16"

Check out more photos below

https://afrobeatsglobal.com/forever-16-regina-daniels-gets-a-customized-plate-number-for-her-new-whip-photos/

That toto go later sarwa...sweet 16 my ass
Re: "Forever 16" : Regina Daniels Gets A Customized Plate Number For Her New Whip by nonix22(m): 9:31am On May 17, 2019
see this one; hope you taken ur drugs today? e too pain you grin grin grin
chudez0147:

Shout your mouth... as she no con dark nko??
Re: "Forever 16" : Regina Daniels Gets A Customized Plate Number For Her New Whip by chudez0147(m): 11:24am On May 17, 2019
nonix22:
see this one; hope you taken ur drugs today? e too pain you grin grin grin
Pain me asin?? I'm just saying You should stop being jealous
Re: "Forever 16" : Regina Daniels Gets A Customized Plate Number For Her New Whip by seangy4konji: 1:11pm On May 17, 2019
looking like a house girl.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Toyin Tomato Causes Stir At Shoprite After Her Daughter Was Molested (Video) / Linda Ikeji Buys Bentley Mulsanne For Son, Jayce Jeremi Baby J / Teebillz Enjoying Pepper Soup Prepared By Tiwa Savage (Throwback)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.