Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,696 members, 7,820,429 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

Practising The Secret Habit (masturbation) In Ramadaan Without Ejaculating - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Practising The Secret Habit (masturbation) In Ramadaan Without Ejaculating (33277 Views)

Completing The Qur’aan In Ramadaan / How To Prepare For Ramadaan / Striving Hard, Competing For Good Deeds In Ramadaan – Shaykh Ibn Baaz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Practising The Secret Habit (masturbation) In Ramadaan Without Ejaculating by jerflakes(m): 9:45am On May 17, 2019
Masturbating without ejaculation

What nonsense?

Screw you all

Pretenders

22 Likes

Re: Practising The Secret Habit (masturbation) In Ramadaan Without Ejaculating by STRENGTHesq(m): 9:45am On May 17, 2019
ThatFairGuy:
Extremism is in all folds of believe

But the bloodletting in Islam is record setting and breaking

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Practising The Secret Habit (masturbation) In Ramadaan Without Ejaculating by Oigeje: 9:48am On May 17, 2019
Lukgaf:

Answer

Praise be to Allaah.
It should be noted that this habit is haraam according to sharee’ah, as is indicated in the Book of Allaah and the Sunnah of His Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him). We have already quoted the evidence in detail in question no 329. This habit is something that is repulsive to sound human nature and reason, and it is not befitting for a Muslim to lower himself to this level.

It should also be noted that sin has negative consequences a person, in this world and in the Hereafter, if he does not repent and if Allaah does not bestow His mercy upon him. We have already discussed this in the following questions: 23425, 8861, 45040.

With regard to the ruling on the matter mentioned in the question, if you engaged in the secret habit but no semen came out as a result, then the fast is not invalidated, according to the most sound scholarly opinion, because what matters is the emission of semen. If it did come out then the fast was invalidated and it has to be made up. If it did not come out then the fast is not invalidated. But whatever the case you have to repent to Allaah and seek His forgiveness for wasting the fast by doing such things.

Semen may be emitted a short while later even if you prevented it from coming out. In that case the fast of that day is invalidated and you have to make it up. If you do not know how many days your fast was invalidated, then try to work it out until you reach a figure you think is most likely, then make up the days that you owe.

Shaykh Ibn ‘Uthaymeen said in Sharh Zaad al-Mustaqni’: Is it possible for semen to move without being emitted?

Yes, that is possible, when a person’s desire subsides for some reason, then semen does not come out.

And they gave another example: if a person holds his penis so that no semen comes out. Even though the fuqaha’ gave this as an example, it is very harmful. The fuqaha’ (may Allaah have mercy on them) gave something as an example regardless of how harmful or not it may be. But usually in such cases the semen is released after the person lets go of his penis.

Some of the scholars said that ghusl is not required if the semen moves. This is the view favoured by Shaykh al-Islam and is the correct view. The evidence for that is as follows:

1 – The hadeeth of Umm Salamah in which it says: “Yes, if she sees water.” He did not say, If she feels it moving. If ghusl were required when it moves, then he (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) would have pointed it out because there would have been a need to do so.

2 – The hadeeth of Abu Sa’eed al-Khudri: “Water is for water.” In this case there is no water (i.e., emission). So this hadeeth indicates that if there is no water (emission) there is no need for water (ghusl).

3 – The basic principle is that the person remains pure (taahir) and no ghusl is required. This principle cannot be changed unless there is evidence to that effect.

Al-Sharh al-Mumti’, 1/280

See also: al-Furoo’, 1/197; al-Mabsoot, 1/67; al-Mughni,whll 1/128; al-Majmoo’, 2/159; al-Mawsoo’ah al-Fiqhiyyah al-Kuwaitiyyah, 4/99

See also questions no. 38074 and 2571. Slm What about the case of someone who maturbate during the night and take ghusul what will happened to his fasting?

And Allaah knows best.

Source: Islam QA
slm
Re: Practising The Secret Habit (masturbation) In Ramadaan Without Ejaculating by kheny12(m): 9:48am On May 17, 2019
IvarTheTerrible:

You are an Igbo boy hiding under a female moniker.

ALL you do all day long is abuse 1. Muslims and 2. Yorubas.

Funny thing is the forum you use to abuse Yorubas is owned by one. You impoverish yourself while enriching the owner.

IF you remain like this, i promise you that you would end up like your father. Bitter, poor and not particularly intelligent
serve him right.I don't know what he's doing on Muslim forum.
Re: Practising The Secret Habit (masturbation) In Ramadaan Without Ejaculating by ikemesit4477: 9:56am On May 17, 2019
oilPUSSY:

Your wailing is Just starting.. OilPUSSY is here to stay.
I pray I end up like my father..
Thé question now is, would you like to end up like your own father ?

You said what you said because you think everbody is in your father's condition... Ekpele grin
tell am! grin cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Practising The Secret Habit (masturbation) In Ramadaan Without Ejaculating by ngadaAwo: 10:04am On May 17, 2019
IvarTheTerrible:

Funny thing is the forum you use to abuse Yorubas is owned by one. You impoverish yourself while enriching the owner.

IF you remain like this, i promise you that you would end up like your father. Bitter, poor and not particularly intelligent
angry
Re: Practising The Secret Habit (masturbation) In Ramadaan Without Ejaculating by ngadaAwo: 10:06am On May 17, 2019
sibiri na ala otu walaka salaka amin

2 Likes

Re: Practising The Secret Habit (masturbation) In Ramadaan Without Ejaculating by IvarTheTerrible: 10:12am On May 17, 2019
ngadaAwo:
angry

My good sheikh. Sharu'a Lafia, how is fasting? How is Kebbi? grin

I hope you are not oilP***y. You and i have signed a MoU for ceasefire grin
Re: Practising The Secret Habit (masturbation) In Ramadaan Without Ejaculating by daddio(m): 10:12am On May 17, 2019
IvarTheTerrible:

You are wicked bro. Haba!!! Wetin concern im papa on top dis mata na.

NO BE ME TALK DIS ONE O

I DEY SERVE MY GOD JEJE. NOTHING CORCERN ME ON TOP ALLAH AND RASOL MATA O.

"I believe that there no god/God but Allah."
"I believe that Muhammad is God's Holy Prophet."
"I believe that Islam is the Only True Religion."
"lā ʾilāha ʾillā-llāh, muhammadun rasūlu-llāh."

3 Likes

Re: Practising The Secret Habit (masturbation) In Ramadaan Without Ejaculating by ngadaAwo: 10:13am On May 17, 2019
IvarTheTerrible:

My good sheikh. Sharu'a Lafia, how is fasting? How is Kebbi? grin

I hope you are not oilP***y. You and i have signed a MoU for ceasefire grin
who is oil pussy?

2 Likes

Re: Practising The Secret Habit (masturbation) In Ramadaan Without Ejaculating by IvarTheTerrible: 10:14am On May 17, 2019
ngadaAwo:
who is oil pussy?

A wretched animal. Thank God you are not him. cheesy

You are my paddy from way back

1 Like

Re: Practising The Secret Habit (masturbation) In Ramadaan Without Ejaculating by Isoduwa(m): 10:49am On May 17, 2019
oilPUSSY:
Wetin person no go read for Muslim thread bikonu ? grin grin

Wonders shall never end.. grin grin

Na you get that hassss for your profile picture?

If yes you just got your self a husband
Re: Practising The Secret Habit (masturbation) In Ramadaan Without Ejaculating by Isoduwa(m): 10:52am On May 17, 2019
ngadaAwo:
who is oil pussy?

Oil pussy is pussy Oil
Re: Practising The Secret Habit (masturbation) In Ramadaan Without Ejaculating by saraki2019(m): 10:56am On May 17, 2019
oilPUSSY:

are u not a Muslim?
Re: Practising The Secret Habit (masturbation) In Ramadaan Without Ejaculating by Rashduct4luv(m): 11:01am On May 17, 2019
Masturbation

Homosexualism

Transgender

Surrogacy (Renting of womb)

Bestiality

Fornication

Adultery

All Haram!

3 Likes

Re: Practising The Secret Habit (masturbation) In Ramadaan Without Ejaculating by Shinjitsu: 11:16am On May 17, 2019
The truth is always there for you people to see

When I say islam is the religion of the devil himself all they do is kill,rape and do drugs

Homosexual will run and block me...Now I hope you idiots now know am right

5 Likes

Re: Practising The Secret Habit (masturbation) In Ramadaan Without Ejaculating by Nobody: 1:00pm On May 17, 2019
Jazakumullahu khairan OP....
Re: Practising The Secret Habit (masturbation) In Ramadaan Without Ejaculating by crafteck(m): 1:03pm On May 17, 2019
Akshow:
yawns. reproductive organs are given to us for a reason, to experience the awesomeness of sex. I dont get the obsession religion has with sex, it is simple biology. f'''k if u wanna f'''k, just play safe or be ready for the consequences. Enough of this see, dont touch, touch dont taste, taste dont swallow shenanigans.

Anything that gives pleasure is evil, beheading and decapitation, stoning to dead etc are not. Before you argue, check what happened in Saudi embassy first.
Re: Practising The Secret Habit (masturbation) In Ramadaan Without Ejaculating by Arespect10: 1:12pm On May 17, 2019
The way you Christians talks make me think you have smoked expired weed
Re: Practising The Secret Habit (masturbation) In Ramadaan Without Ejaculating by luluman: 2:20pm On May 17, 2019
oilPUSSY:

I wonder o, you wan kpeke but fasting no gree you, you masturbate, you must not release. This is punishment o.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Practising The Secret Habit (masturbation) In Ramadaan Without Ejaculating by ike007(m): 3:11pm On May 17, 2019
Muhammad the pedophile realy is weird. So u guys even made the comments section optional.. Scared right? Disgusting callous pigs... Muhammad can come and kiss my black ars.e. and to hell with Allah.. Promoters of terrorism

3 Likes

Re: Practising The Secret Habit (masturbation) In Ramadaan Without Ejaculating by Nobody: 3:30pm On May 17, 2019
well said
jazakallah
but it should also be noted that this is a social media
for such intimate discuss a serious Muslim should approach an Islamic cleric and ask him
Islamically modesty ,discipline and shyness are part of iman
Re: Practising The Secret Habit (masturbation) In Ramadaan Without Ejaculating by osuofia2(m): 3:45pm On May 17, 2019
ThatFairGuy:
That shows the totality, authenticity and credibility of the Deen of Allah... Everything is talk about. We're imploring you to join us so that this your Monika will change into a decent Monika as you grow in the teachings of Islam and you will be of the people if the jannah(Paradise).
but why cant Yoruba Muslims lead prayer in the north or Black Muslims leading prayer in Arabs nation?
Re: Practising The Secret Habit (masturbation) In Ramadaan Without Ejaculating by osuofia2(m): 3:48pm On May 17, 2019
kheny12:
serve him right.I don't know what he's doing on Muslim forum.
ediots but you go to Christian thread
Re: Practising The Secret Habit (masturbation) In Ramadaan Without Ejaculating by kheny12(m): 3:50pm On May 17, 2019
osuofia2:

ediots but you go to Christian thread
isi ewu have u ever see me on xtain thread

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Today's Hijri Date Is ....... / Share Your Eid's Pictures Here. / Hajj Stampede: Things You Need To Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.