Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,598 members, 7,827,252 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

Practising The Secret Habit (masturbation) In Ramadaan Without Ejaculating - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Practising The Secret Habit (masturbation) In Ramadaan Without Ejaculating (33293 Views)

How To Prepare For Ramadaan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Practising The Secret Habit (masturbation) In Ramadaan Without Ejaculating by osuofia2(m): 3:53pm On May 17, 2019
kheny12:
isi ewu have u ever see me on xtain thread
shage dan iska,
Re: Practising The Secret Habit (masturbation) In Ramadaan Without Ejaculating by kheny12(m): 3:56pm On May 17, 2019
osuofia2:
shage dan iska,
M na-ekpe ekpere ka uche gị daa
Re: Practising The Secret Habit (masturbation) In Ramadaan Without Ejaculating by faruqola(m): 4:07pm On May 17, 2019
masha Allah.. am happy to be a Muslim... if they like they should label or paint us as terrorism... we know we are not... Islam is complete...

1 Like

Re: Practising The Secret Habit (masturbation) In Ramadaan Without Ejaculating by faruqola(m): 4:10pm On May 17, 2019
lols.. who told you Yoruba pple cannot lead prayer in Fulani pple state absolute lie... imam is choose by iman and moderate wellbeing.. so be apprised..
Re: Practising The Secret Habit (masturbation) In Ramadaan Without Ejaculating by OGHENAOGIE(m): 4:40pm On May 17, 2019
STRENGTHesq:

Well you're right
I respect Islam as a Religion
But the Extremism is appalling
extremism de everywee and all believe sha but why is Christian platform open and dat of Islam close...dos it mean Islam can't tolerate criticism...
Re: Practising The Secret Habit (masturbation) In Ramadaan Without Ejaculating by gaventa: 5:08pm On May 17, 2019
Life is not hard which is masturbate without cumming again. Block gini? Na suffer be that na.
Re: Practising The Secret Habit (masturbation) In Ramadaan Without Ejaculating by ashantitope: 6:35pm On May 17, 2019
oilPUSSY:
Wetin person no go read for Muslim thread bikonu ? grin grin

Wonders shall never end.. grin grin
It not by force you read all trend on social media somebody ask question about what he didn't know and they answer him politely don't you know that real Muslim don't just say what is not in Quran or any other book that we have believe in we said it the way it is and please let the person that ask question gain something and not by force u comments

1 Like

Re: Practising The Secret Habit (masturbation) In Ramadaan Without Ejaculating by Arkmanbuddy(m): 6:49pm On May 17, 2019
IvarTheTerrible:

You are an Igbo boy hiding under a female moniker.

ALL you do all day long is abuse 1. Muslims and 2. Yorubas.

Funny thing is the forum you use to abuse Yorubas is owned by one. You impoverish yourself while enriching the owner.

IF you remain like this, i promise you that you would end up like your father. Bitter, poor and not particularly intelligent

Alhaji Ivar, take it easy on the guy now..
Re: Practising The Secret Habit (masturbation) In Ramadaan Without Ejaculating by Amumaigwe: 6:51pm On May 17, 2019
IvarTheTerrible:

You are an Igbo boy hiding under a female moniker.

ALL you do all day long is abuse 1. Muslims and 2. Yorubas.

Funny thing is the forum you use to abuse Yorubas is owned by one. You impoverish yourself while enriching the owner.

IF you remain like this, i promise you that you would end up like your father. Bitter, poor and not particularly intelligent

Do you know his father? Bloody Yoruba Muslim that can neither sight the Ramadan moon nor lead prayer in a mosque with a single Hausa/ Fula Muslim.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Practising The Secret Habit (masturbation) In Ramadaan Without Ejaculating by Amumaigwe: 6:57pm On May 17, 2019
ThatFairGuy:
That shows the totality, authenticity and credibility of the Deen of Allah... Everything is talk about. We're imploring you to join us so that this your Monika will change into a decent Monika as you grow in the teachings of Islam and you will be of the people if the jannah(Paradise).

Deen of Allah that dwell in so much filthiness. Immagine someone asking if he can masturbate during fasting. That shows the level of sexual perversion in the religion of piss.

BTW, there is no racism on Islam yet the Sunnis are out to exterminate the Shiaites. Tell that to that paedophile rotting in hellfire.
Re: Practising The Secret Habit (masturbation) In Ramadaan Without Ejaculating by brookz: 7:50pm On May 17, 2019
Jazakallah bikhair op
Re: Practising The Secret Habit (masturbation) In Ramadaan Without Ejaculating by STRENGTHesq(m): 8:48pm On May 17, 2019
OGHENAOGIE:
extremism de everywee and all believe sha but why is Christian platform open and dat of Islam close...dos it mean Islam can't tolerate criticism...
Islam does not tolerate criticism

A man was sentenced to death in Pakistan just because he farted in a mosque during Ramadan
Re: Practising The Secret Habit (masturbation) In Ramadaan Without Ejaculating by Heartmender1: 9:26pm On May 17, 2019
What of self servicing after day fast.
Re: Practising The Secret Habit (masturbation) In Ramadaan Without Ejaculating by ThatFairGuy: 12:51am On May 18, 2019
Do you know it's just fictitious to say they don't lead prayer in so called places you've mentioned...? I have udhtaz (Islamic teachers) that lead prayers for Hausas in the North... Myself have led Hausas in prayer in SouthSouth...
osuofia2:

but why cant Yoruba Muslims lead prayer in the north or Black Muslims leading prayer in Arabs nation?

1 Like

Re: Practising The Secret Habit (masturbation) In Ramadaan Without Ejaculating by ThatFairGuy: 12:52am On May 18, 2019
Evidence of this please
STRENGTHesq:

Islam does not tolerate criticism

A man was sentenced to death in Pakistan just because he farted in a mosque during Ramadan

1 Like

Re: Practising The Secret Habit (masturbation) In Ramadaan Without Ejaculating by STRENGTHesq(m): 8:27am On May 18, 2019
ThatFairGuy:
Evidence of this please
Google
Re: Practising The Secret Habit (masturbation) In Ramadaan Without Ejaculating by osuofia2(m): 12:43pm On May 18, 2019
ThatFairGuy:
Do you know it's just fictitious to say they don't lead prayer in so called places you've mentioned...? I have udhtaz (Islamic teachers) that lead prayers for Hausas in the North... Myself have led Hausas in prayer in SouthSouth...
Keep wishing bro...
Re: Practising The Secret Habit (masturbation) In Ramadaan Without Ejaculating by ChristianNorth: 3:34pm On May 19, 2019
I am sure Shias don't subscribe to this nonsense. Masturbate during Ramadam, Al Sunnis are ijiots. Spits on their extremist skulls
Re: Practising The Secret Habit (masturbation) In Ramadaan Without Ejaculating by Empiree: 11:46pm On May 19, 2019
ChristianNorth:
I am sure Shias don't subscribe to this nonsense. Masturbate during Ramadam, Al Sunnis are ijiots. Spits on their extremist skulls
you and your Shia propaganda that you don't even believe in. Masturbation is Haram in Shia Islam

You go around and back and forth pestering Sunni adherents in order to cause schisms.. It is not gonna work.

Read attachments below. They are from sh I a website.

Re: Practising The Secret Habit (masturbation) In Ramadaan Without Ejaculating by Empiree: 11:53pm On May 19, 2019
ChristianNorth:
This is Shia supreme leader in Iran.

Masturbation is Haram in Shia Islam

Re: Practising The Secret Habit (masturbation) In Ramadaan Without Ejaculating by ChristianNorth: 12:38am On May 20, 2019
Empiree:
This is Shia supreme leader in Iran.

Masturbation is Haram in Shia Islam
That is why I love them. They recognise a sin and call it by its name unlike Sunnis that pamper sin.

I believe you misunderstood my post. I am not actually criticizing shias. I am in support of their position on masturbation.
Re: Practising The Secret Habit (masturbation) In Ramadaan Without Ejaculating by Empiree: 2:05am On May 20, 2019
ChristianNorth:

That is why I love them. They recognise a sin and call it by its name unlike Sunnis that pamper sin.
and who told you Sunnis don't?

I believe you misunderstood my post. I am not actually criticizing shias. I am in support of their position on masturbation.
I didn't say you criticize Shia. What I understood from your point is that Sunni are extreme by condemning masturbation. This is why I quoted Shia also deemed it to be sinful and haram. You probably don't understand this thread to begin with. Sunni and Shia are on the same page on this topic.

Read op again
Re: Practising The Secret Habit (masturbation) In Ramadaan Without Ejaculating by ChristianNorth: 2:14am On May 20, 2019
Empiree:
and who told you Sunnis don't?

I didn't say you criticize Shia. What I understood from your point is that Sunni are extreme by condemning masturbation. This is why I quoted Shia also deemed it to be sinful and haram. You probably don't understand this thread to begin with. Sunni and Shia are on the same page on this topic.

Read op again
No, I meant sunnis condone it. According to topic, you can masturbate but make sure you don't ejaculate. It doesn't invalidate fast.

But shia condemns it in entirety. They only give exemption to unintentional expulsion (wet dreams).
Re: Practising The Secret Habit (masturbation) In Ramadaan Without Ejaculating by Empiree: 2:18am On May 20, 2019
ChristianNorth:

No, I meant sunnis condone it. According to topic, you can masturbate but make sure you don't ejaculate. It doesn't invalidate fast.
quote it

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hajj Stampede: Things You Need To Know / Share Your Eid's Pictures Here. / Today's Hijri Date Is .......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.