Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

What Business Can One Do With 500k ? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Can One Do With 500k ? (857 Views)

Which Lucrative Business Can I Start With 500k In This 2019 / I Want A Genuine Business I Can Start With 500k. / Which Good And Profitable Business Can I Start With 500k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Business Can One Do With 500k ? by Sicilyjoe: 2:06pm On May 16, 2019
Pls what profitable business can some one do with 500k ?
Re: What Business Can One Do With 500k ? by Nobody: 2:08pm On May 16, 2019
The business of changing lives.

Make me your first branch, guy!!!
Re: What Business Can One Do With 500k ? by moneyadulttube: 3:38pm On May 16, 2019
check my signature
Re: What Business Can One Do With 500k ? by edetcnn(m): 7:44pm On May 16, 2019
Sicilyjoe:

1. DIAPERS AND SANITARY PRODUCTS
- essential products by babies and women, 2 key consumer demographies.
2. NEIGHBOURHOOD FOOD GRAINS STORE - Basic staples that everyone consume.
3. EVENTS MEDIA AND ENTERTAINMENT SERVICES - Photography and or DJ/Sound system rentals - you will need some training here. But zero maintenance costs means every revenue almost ends in your pocket. You can also operate from home which means no rents.
4. MOTORCYCLE DELIVERY OUTFIT - Driven by the e-commerce revolution in Nigeria especially Lagos, the prospects here are huge but requires detailed strategy.

I write business plans that help entrepreneurs to successfully raise funds, and aslo advise business owners on how to scale and grow their businesses at the lowest possible costs.

For your business plans and proposals, or business coaching please visit:www.edetbusinessplans.com
Or call me on 08034794971
Re: What Business Can One Do With 500k ? by Nobody: 8:07pm On May 16, 2019
Invest half of it into my company and you get 5% ownership share for the rest of your life. Please ask me more.
Re: What Business Can One Do With 500k ? by Sicilyjoe: 9:08pm On May 16, 2019
ChieduJoshua081:
Invest half of it into my company and you get 5% ownership share for the rest of your life. Please ask me more.

Whats ur company is all about !
Re: What Business Can One Do With 500k ? by kest2000: 9:16pm On May 16, 2019
You can just click on this LINK here => www.obadolagro..com
For Full Practical Details Information How You Can Start This Lucrative
Part Time Biz With Almost ZERO CAPITAL !
Re: What Business Can One Do With 500k ? by Nobody: 11:33pm On May 16, 2019
Sicilyjoe:

Whats ur company is all about !

It is called tohbam and it is focused on three areas. E-commerce (helping small busineses grow their business and enabling them reach larger markets in Africa and across), Agriculture(Producing enough food for the population and keeping the cost very affordable from all) and Electricity( Lighting up Africa and Nigeria especially with electrical technology.)

Website is located at tohbam.com although it is under development right now.
Re: What Business Can One Do With 500k ? by Planet3xi: 7:06pm On May 25, 2019
Sicilyjoe:

Can we work together Sir?
Re: What Business Can One Do With 500k ? by stanlo4we(m): 7:51pm On May 25, 2019
I just saw this post now...

500k can start a real estate business example like building a house and renting it out that will earn you annually till you are tired...

Note am not a motivational speaker, this is the business i do full time...

If you doubt me, you can call me and i will personally take you to one of my on going project right now somewhere in Lagos Island...

Feel free to reach me incase u have interest let me coach u 08156467873
Re: What Business Can One Do With 500k ? by dake40(m): 8:43pm On May 25, 2019
stanlo4we:
I just saw this post now...

500k can start a real estate business example like building a house and renting it out that will earn you annually till you are tired...

Note am not a motivational speaker, this is the business i do full time...

If you doubt me, you can call me and i will personally take you to one of my on going project right now somewhere in Lagos Island...

Feel free to reach me incase u have interest let me coach u 08156467873

500k build house?

na them. Op run o.

2 Likes

Re: What Business Can One Do With 500k ? by Sicilyjoe: 10:17pm On May 28, 2019
Planet3xi:

Can we work together Sir?

What kind of work is that u want us to work together ?
Re: What Business Can One Do With 500k ? by Sicilyjoe: 10:18pm On May 28, 2019
dake40:

500k build house?

na them. Op run o.

I wounder, abi he thinks say na 5m even at that self
Re: What Business Can One Do With 500k ? by aywagze(m): 7:10am On May 29, 2019
INTERSWITCH Financial Inclusion Services Limited (IFIS) is the division of the interswitch group which has the responsibility of making financial services more inclusive especially to the unbanked population of Nigeria.

Make good profit when you become a Quickteller Paypoint agent to offer these services:
- Sell Airtime.
- Send & Receive Money.
- Pay Electricity Bills.
- Renew Startimes, GOtv & DSTV Subscription.
- Pay Insurance Premiums.
- Redeem Lottery/ Gaming Winnings.
- Settle Retail Taxes.
- Fund Mobile Wallet etc..
- You Only need ANDROID Phone OR Interswitch POS.
- ...for more inquiries.
Phone: 0 8 0 6 7 8 8 7 8 4 7
Whatsapp : 0 8 0 6 6 8 8 7 8 4 7

⚠️⚠️you must have an existing business location⚠️⚠️
Note::: you will make #5000 payment (new agent capital) to fund your wallet when you are created on PAYDIRECT.
Re: What Business Can One Do With 500k ? by Planet3xi: 11:28am On May 29, 2019
Sicilyjoe:

What kind of work is that u want us to work together ?

Let's talk on WhatsApp 0.7.0.1.6.0.1.7.1.2.4

(1) (Reply)

Get Any 3 Books Of Your Choice For N500 / Free Whatsapp Training On Starting A Data Reselling/bill Payment Business / Affordable Home Interior Decorations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.