Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,684 members, 7,955,542 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:48 AM

Davido Angrily Unfollows Zlatan Ibile & Deletes His Picture - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Angrily Unfollows Zlatan Ibile & Deletes His Picture (49387 Views)

Reactions As Jay-Z Deletes His Instagram Account Just As He Did 6 Years Ago (Pix / Moment Davido Angrily Chased Out Two Lovers Making Out Beside Him (video) / BREAKING: COZA: Timi Dakolo Has Deletes His Wedding Videos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Angrily Unfollows Zlatan Ibile & Deletes His Picture by freemi(m): 5:21pm On May 16, 2019
Starboytwo:
I just Barb my hair now now nairalanders...
pictures or . . .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Angrily Unfollows Zlatan Ibile & Deletes His Picture by hybridblood07(m): 6:10pm On May 16, 2019
Lol
aleeyus:
Eno go better for davido
Re: Davido Angrily Unfollows Zlatan Ibile & Deletes His Picture by Emmannn101(m): 7:06pm On May 16, 2019
What a silly action
Was Davido not aware of the songs Zlatan sing about yahoo?

Never trust a rich friend
Davido is a betrayal
Re: Davido Angrily Unfollows Zlatan Ibile & Deletes His Picture by abbasajao(m): 8:13pm On May 16, 2019
Starboytwo:
This one na news too?
Re: Davido Angrily Unfollows Zlatan Ibile & Deletes His Picture by ovieigho(m): 8:38pm On May 16, 2019
iammo:

Nice one from him. Humility brings about so many unessary hate and insult .. Davido is now an International Artist that enjoy foriegn airplay and media attention , his Dad is one of the richest people in Nigeria with business intrest spaning Power generation, Private University, Engineering and maritime services, he is from an important Political family, with his grandfather been the Architect of Banana Island and his uncles a former governor , senators, and Gubernatorial candicate, Both his parents are scholars with PhD and he has access to the top families like Otedola, Indimi , Dangote/Dantata yet rolls with the regular street folks...

And we have a gutter born Fruadsters like Aremo Gucci , zlatan and Hushpuppi trying so hard to redicule him Online.

I hope these punks try Wizkid with.this trash

God bless you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Angrily Unfollows Zlatan Ibile & Deletes His Picture by ledamola(m): 8:51pm On May 16, 2019
Starboytwo:
A nairalander just finished using the toilet now..
MOD pls move to front page
Re: Davido Angrily Unfollows Zlatan Ibile & Deletes His Picture by Bambambiglo: 9:43pm On May 16, 2019
Ayoswit:
Last to commentus wink

Jobless person
Re: Davido Angrily Unfollows Zlatan Ibile & Deletes His Picture by yetunsbay(m): 9:58pm On May 16, 2019
iammo:

Nice one from him. Humility brings about so many unessary hate and insult .. Davido is now an International Artist that enjoy foriegn airplay and media attention , his Dad is one of the richest people in Nigeria with business intrest spaning Power generation, Private University, Engineering and maritime services, he is from an important Political family, with his grandfather been the Architect of Banana Island and his uncles a former governor , senators, and Gubernatorial candicate, Both his parents are scholars with PhD and he has access to the top families like Otedola, Indimi , Dangote/Dantata yet rolls with the regular street folks...

And we have a gutter born Fruadsters like Aremo Gucci , zlatan and Hushpuppi trying so hard to redicule him Online.

I hope these punks try Wizkid with.this trash

this is trash thou as voluminous it is
Re: Davido Angrily Unfollows Zlatan Ibile & Deletes His Picture by Kingkun69(m): 12:49am On May 17, 2019
Joromi12:
And this is news
yes it is good news
Re: Davido Angrily Unfollows Zlatan Ibile & Deletes His Picture by Minzay(m): 1:20am On May 17, 2019
Emmannn101:
What a silly action
Was Davido not aware of the songs Zlatan sing about yahoo?

Never trust a rich friend
Davido is a betrayal
U knw what? Stfu bkus u know nothing.
Re: Davido Angrily Unfollows Zlatan Ibile & Deletes His Picture by tohyorsih(f): 1:21am On May 17, 2019
oyeb15:
The 89 sex style poster is doing d work his father (devil) sent him to nairaland wholeheartedly

God !! i'm dead grin grin grin grin
Re: Davido Angrily Unfollows Zlatan Ibile & Deletes His Picture by Minzay(m): 1:24am On May 17, 2019
tohyorsih:

God !! i'm dead grin grin grin grin
You vex they comment for all the news oo...sas ur comment na be d last atm for like 10 news...u just wake?
Re: Davido Angrily Unfollows Zlatan Ibile & Deletes His Picture by Dami12345: 2:11am On May 17, 2019
greatdave:
Interesting FTC happens on such a topic after all these years on NL...Pheww
smiley Anyways, Its simply sad that Internet Fraud has become something folks now defend and campaign for like a fundamental human right.
Speak against it and become public enemy #1. What have we become as a nation? Where have we thrown our values?
A crime is a crime...rape, armed robbery, kidnapping and yes...INTERNET FRAUD! That this fantastically corrupt government has been unable to provide gainful employment for the youth does not justify any of the listed crimes!

May God bless all our legit hustles!

Your right. Rather than commit crimes they should take sniper.
Re: Davido Angrily Unfollows Zlatan Ibile & Deletes His Picture by tohyorsih(f): 2:15am On May 17, 2019
Minzay:

You vex they comment for all the news oo...sas ur comment na be d last atm for like 10 news...u just wake?

Na me you dey notice abi?

Yes i just wake
Re: Davido Angrily Unfollows Zlatan Ibile & Deletes His Picture by Presh4Ever: 2:21am On May 17, 2019
One of the biggest beauty pageant going down in Nigerian,where runners up get the grand price of 500k plus a treat at SPA.

Inbox me for Tickets@ Preshilovee (Instagram)
Fancyboy Presh @ Facebook
@Preciousjoe222@gmail.com
Or better still call 09033725725,09022672472 !!!!!Don't miss out.

#Forms Is just 1k only.hurry up now.
Re: Davido Angrily Unfollows Zlatan Ibile & Deletes His Picture by Minzay(m): 2:37am On May 17, 2019
tohyorsih:

Na me you dey notice abi?

Yes i just wake
Me too slf, to sleep now na problem
Re: Davido Angrily Unfollows Zlatan Ibile & Deletes His Picture by tohyorsih(f): 3:07am On May 17, 2019
Minzay:

Me too slf, to sleep now na problem

Heat dey?
Re: Davido Angrily Unfollows Zlatan Ibile & Deletes His Picture by greatdave(m): 8:32am On May 17, 2019
Dami12345:

Your right. Rather than commit crimes they should take sniper.

Wow...So many things to say to you right now but i'll just pray for you!
Re: Davido Angrily Unfollows Zlatan Ibile & Deletes His Picture by Dami12345: 9:13am On May 17, 2019
greatdave:

Wow...So many things to say to you right now but i'll just pray for you!

Dumb statement again. So they should not take sniper and commit crimes? Well I hope you can eat and spend prayers.
Re: Davido Angrily Unfollows Zlatan Ibile & Deletes His Picture by greatdave(m): 9:30am On May 17, 2019
Dami12345:

Dumb statement again. So they should not take sniper and commit crimes? Well I hope you can eat and spend prayers.

Ok Mr Wise guy...So your point is, instead of committing suicide, they can go ahead and commit crimes? Crime over suicide right? MR DUMBO! There is absolutely no justification for any of the actions. If one is going thru depression, find help...If there is no job, dig deeper, think! There's always something of value that can be rendered for money. Your bringing up the suicide issue is absolutely unnecessary. Quote me pls!
Re: Davido Angrily Unfollows Zlatan Ibile & Deletes His Picture by Emmannn101(m): 10:15am On May 17, 2019
Minzay:

U knw what? Stfu bkus u know nothing.

Hypocrite
Re: Davido Angrily Unfollows Zlatan Ibile & Deletes His Picture by Dami12345: 10:59am On May 17, 2019
greatdave:

Ok Mr Wise guy...So your point is, instead of committing suicide, they can go ahead and commit crimes? Crime over suicide right? MR DUMBO! There is absolutely no justification for any of the actions. If one is going thru depression, find help...If there is no job, dig deeper, think! There's always something of value that can be rendered for money. Your bringing up the suicide issue is absolutely unnecessary. Quote me pls!

Oh okay. You are so right shocked. You have it all figured Out. shocked like you understand everything so much that you just solve all the problems of Nigeria in your mention. shocked

Niger you are a clueless person with zero experience life. Once you leave your teens you're going to get a rude awakening.
What do I know. You may not change tongue
Re: Davido Angrily Unfollows Zlatan Ibile & Deletes His Picture by greatdave(m): 11:09am On May 17, 2019
Dami12345:

Oh okay. You are so right shocked. You have it all figured Out. shocked like you understand everything so much that you just solve all the problems of Nigeria in your mention. shocked

Niger you are a clueless person with zero experience life. Once you leave your teens you're going to get a rude awakening.
What do I know. You may not change tongue

lol@teens. In all you've been posting, you haven't passed a single message or made any point. I guess you are either a proud Yahoo Boy or contemplating suicide!
Both will lead you to physical and spiritual destruction! Change while you still have the chance.
Re: Davido Angrily Unfollows Zlatan Ibile & Deletes His Picture by Dami12345: 2:36pm On May 17, 2019
greatdave:

lol@teens. In all you've been posting, you haven't passed a single message or made any point. I guess you are either a proud Yahoo Boy or contemplating suicide!
Both will lead you to physical and spiritual destruction! Change while you still have the chance.

Lol. Lol. Lol. grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jennifer Okechukwu's Pre-wedding Photos / Meet The Sexy Adasounds That Stole Oritsefemi’s Heart From Fiancee Blessing Riwa / Ogbonna Kanu Dated Ebube Nwagbo.. Now Set To Marry Laura Ikeji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.