₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,253,863 members, 4,934,652 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2019 at 12:11 AM

The Elephone Thread - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Elephone Thread (193 Views)

Why Is Elephone U Pro So Underrated? / Elephone P8 Max 4G (budget Phone) / Is The Elephone P8000 A Nice Device ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Elephone Thread by michealdeco: 2:20pm On May 16
Good day guys
The purpose of this thread is to gather all Elephone smartphone users where you can drop your opinion, advice suggestions and questions and also get answers from other Elephone users

Let's go and let's register our presence here on nairaland

Cc; mustiboy
Re: The Elephone Thread by Mustiboy(m): 3:29pm On May 16
I don't think there are many elephone users on this forum; and I personally wouldn't recommend any of their devices except elephone a6 mini and elephone A4.

Both devices are the ones I've tested myself and they are perfect. It shows how much Elephone has improved over the years because I can't say the same for their old devices. The Elephone A4 was released mid last year while the a6 mini was released this year. I currently use the Elephone a6 mini, and there is a review of it on my profile.

Elephone managed to gather negative reviews for their phones released before mid-2018. Their software implementation was bad, so was the overall functionality of their devices. If you noticed , they took some break off smartphone production sometime last year. I think this was to overhaul the company and come back better, and they did. Both elephone A4 and A6 mini were released after this amendment in production.

Finally, They have more devices coming up. I can confidently say the brand has improved a lot, and their new devices are excellent. Like I said earlier, I recommend only elephone a6 mini and A4.

You're free to ask questions.

1 Like

Re: The Elephone Thread by michealdeco: 4:15pm On May 16
Elephone a6 mini reviews on nairaland

One of the latest Elephone smartphone with good software optimisation
https://www.nairaland.com/5180742/elephone-a6-mini-review

https://www.nairaland.com/5174834/elephone-a6mini-unboxing-indepth-review
Re: The Elephone Thread by michealdeco: 4:18pm On May 16
Mustiboy:
I don't think there are many elephone users on this forum; and I personally wouldn't recommend any of their devices except elephone a6 mini and elephone A4.

Both devices are the ones I've tested myself and they are perfect. It shows how much Elephone has improved over the years because I can't say the same for their old devices. The Elephone A4 was released mid last year while the a6 mini was released this year. I currently use the Elephone a6 mini, and there is a review of it on my profile.

Elephone managed to gather negative reviews for their phones released before mid-2018. Their software implementation was bad, so was the overall functionality of their devices. If you noticed , they took some break off smartphone production sometime last year. I think this was to overhaul the company and come back better, and they did. Both elephone A4 and A6 mini were released after this amendment in production.

Finally, They have more devices coming up. I can confidently say the brand has improved a lot, and their new devices are excellent. Like I said earlier, I recommend only elephone a6 mini and A4.

thanks bro

You're right

After reading poor reviews about the Elephone P series
I still went ahead to get he a6mini and I can say it's nothing near the p seires which I believe Elephone has discontinued the production
Re: The Elephone Thread by michealdeco: 4:22pm On May 16
Also here is Elephone a6mini hands in review/unboxing
video on YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q8sxORp4UJE
Re: The Elephone Thread by michealdeco: 4:25pm On May 16
Elephone a6mini battery test and charging time

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0oHvzIB7nJc

So drop your questions regarding the brand and you'll get answers you need
Re: The Elephone Thread by flex04(m): 4:36pm On May 16
Mustiboy:

Finally there is someone in 9ja that uses the phone, being on the look out for this phone for a month now

People on Aliexpress reviews that it drains so fast, what you view?

How is the heating level when on high end usage like gaming and browsing?

Can you guarantee that the pic below is A6 mini capable?

Be well sincere please

Re: The Elephone Thread by Mustiboy(m): 4:48pm On May 16
flex04:

Finally there is someone in 9ja that uses the phone, being on the look out for this phone for a month now

Be well sincere please
you can never take the words of AliExpress users seriously. Is it not on that same AliExpress that someone said "The battery holds perfectly (sic)"?

Check my profile for everything you need to know about the device; I made a review of it.
Re: The Elephone Thread by Mustiboy(m): 4:49pm On May 16
michealdeco:
thanks bro

You're right

After reading poor reviews about the Elephone P series
I still went ahead to get he a6mini and I can say it's nothing near the p seires which I believe Elephone has discontinued the production

exactly.
Re: The Elephone Thread by Mustiboy(m): 4:54pm On May 16
michealdeco:
Elephone a6mini battery test and charging time

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0oHvzIB7nJc

So drop your questions regarding the brand and you'll get answers you need
mind you, I watched this video before I got my device. In the review, the brightness was set to its highest, and the battery, in the test, only got a little above 6hrs; but in actual uasge with, with the brightness lowered, I get roughly 9hrs of screen on time— and this includes surfing the net, using social media apps, playing games a little bit(I barely do this), and all of these I do with my data on because I barely switch off my data; as a matter of fact, I don't.

Re: The Elephone Thread by michealdeco: 4:56pm On May 16
flex04:

Be well sincere please
I can't guarantee if the second pics is the a6mini
But the first is definitely a6mini

It has auto focus which focuses on the nearest object when it is placed near to it

As for the battery
I get 6 to 8hours use when I use the phone heavily nonstop (on 4g LTE network)
And as for a day I don't use it heavily I get about 30
% remaining at the end of the day.

Coming to the heating level of normal usage the phone only gets a little bit warm on normal usage (browsing and reading news from nairaland and surfing other web pages)
And it gets a little bit hot when I play modern strike online (an online game) though not to the point of making you drop the phone
But when I play shadow fight 2 (an offline game, the phone temperature sits pretty well without problems)

You're free to drop other questions concerning the phone.

Re: The Elephone Thread by flex04(m): 11:53am On May 17
michealdeco:
I can't guarantee if the second pics is the a6mini
But the first is definitely a6mini

It has auto focus which focuses on the nearest object when it is placed near to it

As for the battery
I get 6 to 8hours use when I use the phone heavily nonstop (on 4g LTE network)
And as for a day I don't use it heavily I get about 30
% remaining at the end of the day.

Coming to the heating level of normal usage the phone only gets a little bit warm on normal usage (browsing and reading news from nairaland and surfing other web pages)
And it gets a little bit hot when I play modern strike online (an online game) though not to the point of making you drop the phone
But when I play shadow fight 2 (an offline game, the phone temperature sits pretty well without problems)

You're free to drop other questions concerning the phone.

Wow if this is the elephone pic, then it a wow....What of front bokeh & e get front flash? grin grin
Re: The Elephone Thread by michealdeco: 11:57am On May 17
flex04:

Wow if this is the elephone pic, then it a wow.... e get front flash grin grin
no, front flash is absent
Re: The Elephone Thread by flex04(m): 12:58pm On May 17
michealdeco:
no, front flash is absent

but that doesn't affect the portrait

How can i order for one and price in naira
Re: The Elephone Thread by michealdeco: 1:41pm On May 17
flex04:

but that doesn't affect the portrait

How can i order for one and price in naira
I can place the order for you on AliExpress the price is ₦37,500 (promo sale) the color available is blue and black
Re: The Elephone Thread by michealdeco: 8:21pm On May 17
Cc; bazetrend

(1) (Reply)

Now That Google Has Pulled Huawei Android License..... / Hack Credit Now Its Hot / Mtn Cheat Afta Odaz A Blocked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.