Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,934 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

How To Slap Someone Through The Internet (100 % Real) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Slap Someone Through The Internet (100 % Real) (2647 Views)

99.9 % Clean Redmi Note 9 Pro 128gig For Sale / How Google Has Managed To Maintain Its Dominance On The Internet Space / 5 Terrible Things You Should Avoid When Using The Internet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Slap Someone Through The Internet (100 % Real) by 10000followers: 8:16pm On Sep 27, 2019
Scientist, technicians and inventors are doing research everyday to discover a new thing.
They just discovered how to slap someone through the internet.
The video is 1 minute long and it includes the code and gah to do it.
The researchers said this can work on all phone, Android and iOS, not button phones.
This is not hard to do in 2 easy steps:

Watch video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vrKNBnq31t4

1 Like

Re: How To Slap Someone Through The Internet (100 % Real) by kingxsamz(m): 11:33pm On Sep 27, 2019
Wow, I just watched it, and I can't believe it worked... Now I can slap those who don't give themselves sense when commenting... Thanks Op...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Which Phone To Buy With Budget Of 200k / SOLO Phone Launches In Nigeria / Nokia Lumia Users Let Meet Here!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.