Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,576 members, 7,955,124 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:33 PM

"Your Voodoo Will Fail You Soon And You Shall Be Disgrace" Ned Wife To Regina - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Your Voodoo Will Fail You Soon And You Shall Be Disgrace" Ned Wife To Regina (5686 Views)

Reactions To Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko's Marriage In Memes / Somadina Adinma Reacts To Regina Daniels Marriage To Ned Nwoko / Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Regina Daniels Marriage To Ned Nwoko (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Your Voodoo Will Fail You Soon And You Shall Be Disgrace" Ned Wife To Regina by NaijaRoyalty(m): 2:57pm On May 16, 2019
Few minutes ago, Regina Daniels posted photos of the brand new Mercedes Benz car her husband , Senator Elect, Ned Nwoko, bought for her with plate number "4 EVER 16".

That did not go down well with one of the wives of the delta state billionaire , Lina Nwoko, who came on Regina's Instagram page to attack the Nollywood actress with the caption :
"Your voodoo will fail you soon and my husband will collect all he has given to you and you shall be disgrace".

And fans of the actress are already reacting .
See screenshots below

Re: "Your Voodoo Will Fail You Soon And You Shall Be Disgrace" Ned Wife To Regina by NaijaRoyalty(m): 2:58pm On May 16, 2019
Mama your time don pass

Regina ti take over grin

Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: "Your Voodoo Will Fail You Soon And You Shall Be Disgrace" Ned Wife To Regina by dawnomike(m): 3:23pm On May 16, 2019
What a drama cheesy
Re: "Your Voodoo Will Fail You Soon And You Shall Be Disgrace" Ned Wife To Regina by thesicilian: 3:23pm On May 16, 2019
Her bitterness will only be justified if she's the first wife.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Your Voodoo Will Fail You Soon And You Shall Be Disgrace" Ned Wife To Regina by Kingosytex(m): 3:30pm On May 16, 2019
e be like say dat woman na prophetess o?

anybody that says money isn't good must be from another planet... he is certainly not from this earth

i still de wonder how regina take dump dat fine bobo come follow ned.

lesson to guys: up your game, money over b*tches... once u get money everything (including women) falls into place

2 Likes

Re: "Your Voodoo Will Fail You Soon And You Shall Be Disgrace" Ned Wife To Regina by NaijaRoyalty(m): 3:33pm On May 16, 2019
Kingosytex:

anybody that says money isn't good must be from another planet... he is certainly not from this earth

lesson to guys: up your game, money over b*tches... once u get money everything (including women) falls into place

For your mind
Re: "Your Voodoo Will Fail You Soon And You Shall Be Disgrace" Ned Wife To Regina by wifeesnatcher(m): 3:37pm On May 16, 2019
Kingosytex:

only mumu guys hustle just because he don't want one iidiot to leave him

money or no money biitches will leave you and the one that will stay will stay

loyalty is not for sale. a guy should hustle for his future and kids, ladies should be your last reason to hustle

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Your Voodoo Will Fail You Soon And You Shall Be Disgrace" Ned Wife To Regina by TANID(m): 3:39pm On May 16, 2019
Might Be Fake handle

3 Likes

Re: "Your Voodoo Will Fail You Soon And You Shall Be Disgrace" Ned Wife To Regina by Kingosytex(m): 3:41pm On May 16, 2019
wifeesnatcher:

only mumu guys hustle just because he don't want one iidiot to leave him

@your signature, please tell me more
Re: "Your Voodoo Will Fail You Soon And You Shall Be Disgrace" Ned Wife To Regina by wifeesnatcher(m): 3:49pm On May 16, 2019
Kingosytex:

@your signature, please tell me more

as wealthy as Dangote was he's still unmarried. so that assumption is a big fallacy

@my signature, is a wide learning. wealth doesn't manage ladies but keep her for some particular period of time, only principles and free mind does

if Regina doesn't get tired of the man gifts and money, she will definitely have a side guy that would be satisfying the romance life she will be missing when Ned aged more

1 Like

Re: "Your Voodoo Will Fail You Soon And You Shall Be Disgrace" Ned Wife To Regina by Savage200(m): 3:56pm On May 16, 2019
Asiko layee grin
Re: "Your Voodoo Will Fail You Soon And You Shall Be Disgrace" Ned Wife To Regina by Kingosytex(m): 3:59pm On May 16, 2019
wifeesnatcher:

as wealthy as Dangote was he's still unmarried. so that assumption is a big fallacy

@my signature, is a wide learning. wealth doesn't manage ladies but keep her for some particular period of time, only principles and free mind does

if Regina doesn't get tired of the man gifts and money, she will definitely have a side guy that would be satisfying the romance life she will be missing when Ned aged more

i swear, u don go far o!
Re: "Your Voodoo Will Fail You Soon And You Shall Be Disgrace" Ned Wife To Regina by festacman(m): 4:04pm On May 16, 2019
If there is any iota of application of voodoo in this marriage, we should look in the direction of Ned Nwoko rather than Regina. Ned is only bringing money and comfort to the table but Regina is giving up a lot: her youthful unexplored juicy body, her future, her rising acting career, peer social mingling experience and perhaps more.

So woman, give her some respect.

3 Likes

Re: "Your Voodoo Will Fail You Soon And You Shall Be Disgrace" Ned Wife To Regina by sesaan(m): 4:12pm On May 16, 2019
The toto is a very powerful tool used to control the strongest of men.. in fact if am Ned I will 4.ck her very hard every night to make up for all my money
Re: "Your Voodoo Will Fail You Soon And You Shall Be Disgrace" Ned Wife To Regina by Airforce01(m): 4:12pm On May 16, 2019
They're both benefitting from each other ;

Ned Is bringing money to finance Regina Daniels lifestyle while Regina Pays him back with her Young juicy Pussy .

So no voodoo here..
Re: "Your Voodoo Will Fail You Soon And You Shall Be Disgrace" Ned Wife To Regina by NextMile: 4:14pm On May 16, 2019
How old is the marriage and war is already brewing?

Anyway, you guys need to read this thread HERE if you haven't.
Re: "Your Voodoo Will Fail You Soon And You Shall Be Disgrace" Ned Wife To Regina by Generalwoodz(m): 4:26pm On May 16, 2019
Regina looks fetish...Anytime I see her pics na two red calabash instead of brea.st I dey always see...

small gal with the most expensive pussy right now in naija
Re: "Your Voodoo Will Fail You Soon And You Shall Be Disgrace" Ned Wife To Regina by czarina(f): 4:52pm On May 16, 2019
That account is likely a fake one.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Your Voodoo Will Fail You Soon And You Shall Be Disgrace" Ned Wife To Regina by Nobody: 5:40pm On May 16, 2019
sesaan:
The toto is a very powerful tool used to control the strongest of men.. in fact if am Ned I will 4.ck her very hard every night to make up for all my money
Poor man. Your mentality don cast you.

So if you're a billionaire, you go die on top one little rat because you spend small coins on her?

Bosses don't aim to satisfy women sexually. They aim to satisfy themselves. Themselves.. That's why they paid the cost to be the boss.

Pray to be a 40 seconds man. It's not by thrusting endlessly and sweating like a goat. It's by demystifying any female your randy imagination focuses on. Na there the real enjoyment dey.

1 Like

Re: "Your Voodoo Will Fail You Soon And You Shall Be Disgrace" Ned Wife To Regina by Corrosiveman(m): 5:56pm On May 16, 2019
Trouble in Paradise
Re: "Your Voodoo Will Fail You Soon And You Shall Be Disgrace" Ned Wife To Regina by Chubhie: 6:08pm On May 16, 2019
festacman:
If there is any iota of application of voodoo in this marriage, we should look in the direction of Ned Nwoko rather than Regina. Ned is only bringing money and comfort to the table but Regina is giving up a lot: her youthful unexplored juicy body, her future, her rising acting career, peer social mingling experience and perhaps more.

So woman, give her some respect.
Issa win win for both.
Re: "Your Voodoo Will Fail You Soon And You Shall Be Disgrace" Ned Wife To Regina by YoungBlackRico(m): 6:17pm On May 16, 2019
TANID:
Might Be Fake handle
Bro...Nigerian youths would rather talk first, reason later grin. They've already started 'dissecting' the whole thing, dumb murderphuckers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Your Voodoo Will Fail You Soon And You Shall Be Disgrace" Ned Wife To Regina by Obas101(m): 6:19pm On May 16, 2019
hmmm this life
Re: "Your Voodoo Will Fail You Soon And You Shall Be Disgrace" Ned Wife To Regina by Follygunners: 8:58pm On May 16, 2019
This chic is UGLY!!!! angry
Re: "Your Voodoo Will Fail You Soon And You Shall Be Disgrace" Ned Wife To Regina by ekogho22(m): 9:19pm On May 16, 2019
Airforce01:
They're both benefitting from each other ;

Ned Is bringing money to finance Regina Daniels lifestyle while Regina Pays him back with her Young juicy Pussy .

So no voodoo here..

Yea vice vasa so Ned dee nwoko dis girl true true
Re: "Your Voodoo Will Fail You Soon And You Shall Be Disgrace" Ned Wife To Regina by NaijaRoyalty(m): 9:33pm On May 16, 2019
Follygunners:
This chic is UGLY!!!! angry

She's not
Re: "Your Voodoo Will Fail You Soon And You Shall Be Disgrace" Ned Wife To Regina by airmark(m): 9:36pm On May 16, 2019
See shameful comments by irresponsible ladiez.
Re: "Your Voodoo Will Fail You Soon And You Shall Be Disgrace" Ned Wife To Regina by Nobody: 11:36pm On May 16, 2019
Jealous ex wife
Re: "Your Voodoo Will Fail You Soon And You Shall Be Disgrace" Ned Wife To Regina by Kingkun69(m): 12:59am On May 17, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:
Few minutes ago, Regina Daniels posted photos of the brand new Mercedes Benz car her husband , Senator Elect, Ned Nwoko, bought for her with plate number "4 EVER 16".

That did not go down well with one of the wives of the delta state billionaire , Lina Nwoko, who came on Regina's Instagram page to attack the Nollywood actress with the caption :
"Your voodoo will fail you soon and my husband will collect all he has given to you and you shall be disgrace".

And fans of the actress are already reacting .
See screenshots below

am I the only one or does the comment from initialed something not a white woman see for yourself maybe it's yahoo boy
Re: "Your Voodoo Will Fail You Soon And You Shall Be Disgrace" Ned Wife To Regina by Onyi22(f): 1:08am On May 17, 2019
Regina don enter one chance
Re: "Your Voodoo Will Fail You Soon And You Shall Be Disgrace" Ned Wife To Regina by TANID(m): 5:27am On May 17, 2019
YoungBlackRico:
Bro...Nigerian youths would rather talk first, reason later grin. They've already started 'dissecting' the whole thing, dumb murderphuckers.
Yes That's True They Would Talk First And Reason Later Hahaha grin Thanks I Learned From You Seriously

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Rock's Daughter Becomes The Youngest WWE Signee / Nip Slip In Davido's "The Money" Ft Olamide (photo) / 5 Renowned Weed Smokers In The Nigerian Music Industry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.