Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

Tonto Dike Shut Ex-hubby Up For Claiming To Be Tireless Man On Bed - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dike Shut Ex-hubby Up For Claiming To Be Tireless Man On Bed (462 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Shades Ex-husband, Churchill Who Said He's A Tireless Machine In Bed / Olakunle Churchill: ‘I Am Not A 40 Seconds Man, I'm A Tireless Machine’ / See the Reply Tboss Gave a Fan Who Said Tonto Dike Ex Hubby Is Spending On Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tonto Dike Shut Ex-hubby Up For Claiming To Be Tireless Man On Bed by Nigerdailytimes: 3:37pm On May 16, 2019
Controversial Nollywood actress, Tonto Dikeh has reacted after her ex-husband, Olakunle Oladunni Churchill said he’s a “tireless machine in bed”.

Nigeria News Live recalls that Tonto had during an interview with Daddy Freeze of Cool FM, among other weighty allegations, had publicly declared that Churchill can only last 40 seconds in bed.

However, Churchill on Wednesday on Instagram denied the actress’s claim that he was a ’40 seconds’ man.

According to him, he is a tireless man in bed.

Responding to a fan on Instagram, who demanded to know if he was really a seconds man with ladies, Churchill said, “Of course not. Don’t be deceived, you cannot undermine an ex-military boy…. I am a tireless machine during marathon.”

But, responding later, Tonto took to her Instagram page mocking Churchill over his sex claim.

She wrote: “Shey na Nigeria we dey we go hear this news again. Tireless What? My friend sharrap.”

https://www.newsliveng.com/2019/05/16/tonto-dike-shut-ex-hubby-for-claiming-tireless-man-bed/

Re: Tonto Dike Shut Ex-hubby Up For Claiming To Be Tireless Man On Bed by TANID(m): 3:55pm On May 16, 2019
Re: Tonto Dike Shut Ex-hubby Up For Claiming To Be Tireless Man On Bed by NextMile: 4:23pm On May 16, 2019
If everyone were like me nobody would pay this guys any attention. They will go home and stay quiet by force.

Anyway, you guys need to read this thread HERE if you haven't.

(1) (Reply)

Dj Khaled And Asahd Khaled Net Worth,friends,mother,and Family / "I Actually Appreciated Freedom When I Came Out" - Zlatan Speaks On His Arrest / 2 New Ways To Create A Whatsapp Account With US Number Or UK E.t.c

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.