Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,927 members, 7,821,246 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

Nkechi Okorocha Bows Out As Imo State First Lady (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nkechi Okorocha Bows Out As Imo State First Lady (Video) (49307 Views)

Abia State First Flyover In Limbo After 5 Years (Pictures) / Court Affirms Hope Uzodinma As Imo APC Governorship Candidate / Meet Olaitan Oyetola, Biography Of Osun State First Lady To Be (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nkechi Okorocha Bows Out As Imo State First Lady (Video) by GeniusHawlah(m): 8:10am On May 17, 2019
Wow
Re: Nkechi Okorocha Bows Out As Imo State First Lady (Video) by chudez0147(m): 8:11am On May 17, 2019
Nothing last for every...
These bet9ja guy , E be like say seun dey collect him share
Re: Nkechi Okorocha Bows Out As Imo State First Lady (Video) by jimi4us: 8:12am On May 17, 2019
Skyfornia:
Iberibesm extension... honestly Rochas don't deserve such a good woman as wife.
what?? The woman is way more greedy than Rochas. Rochas dey learn work where Nkechi dey

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Okorocha Bows Out As Imo State First Lady (Video) by IForgotMyLoginD(f): 8:13am On May 17, 2019
Hmmm...

Btw, bia, come let's make money. Genuine money. No jokes , no stories. Get paid for using daily consumables.
Re: Nkechi Okorocha Bows Out As Imo State First Lady (Video) by lexy2014: 8:20am On May 17, 2019
sweerychick:
I don't understand is wife of governor and office position or a title undecided

Superb comment. I thought I was d only one thinking d same
Re: Nkechi Okorocha Bows Out As Imo State First Lady (Video) by drey076(m): 8:26am On May 17, 2019
Bet9ja1066:
[color=#990000][/color]See Below
go and invest your family savings on bet9ja since it is 100% sure
Re: Nkechi Okorocha Bows Out As Imo State First Lady (Video) by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:48am On May 17, 2019
is the office of the first lady constitutional that needs them to resign or what? well only in imo state you find such nonsense
Re: Nkechi Okorocha Bows Out As Imo State First Lady (Video) by Spatta: 9:12am On May 17, 2019
Whosoever brought the idea of calling wives of Governors of President Her Excellency is MAD.
When the men were elected, their wives were not elected in the Poll, This imposition was what made REMI TINUBU think she also could become Governor because of a Tout who was once honored to govern Lagos
Even their Husband does not deserve to be called Excellencies when they are monumental failures like this one and many others
I would rather call them thieves for their looting of the state

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Okorocha Bows Out As Imo State First Lady (Video) by Theboss100(m): 9:25am On May 17, 2019
advocate666:
I used to think that Imo people were wise.

I almost married an Imo girl. Na Satan save me.
STFU What Nonsense Are U Talking Abt. Who Told U That All Of Them Are Foolish. Nkpi
Re: Nkechi Okorocha Bows Out As Imo State First Lady (Video) by graciandubuisi(f): 9:26am On May 17, 2019
ifyalways:
Lol

Whatever happened to that their Nld mouthpiece? I have forgotten his username sef.

Has he deactivated ?

Abagworo
Re: Nkechi Okorocha Bows Out As Imo State First Lady (Video) by degamemaster(m): 11:19am On May 17, 2019
egopersonified:
bowing out of the office and not her marriage, all these bloggers sef

My dear sister that's the line that got wondering.... like, is she officially divorcing her husband cos 8yrs terms don finish or what?

Anyways, on the topic, she can't bow out and have peace without restitution. She looted Imo State dey and built mansions and estates for her personal gains .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nkechi Okorocha Bows Out As Imo State First Lady (Video) by PierreAbutu(m): 11:26am On May 17, 2019
Get ready to have your multi billiion Naira estate siezed by Ihedioha....nonsense angry

Mienpamo1:
See Video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hlfjbKbCCHA

Mrs Nneoma Nkechi Okorocha, First Lady and wife of the Governor of Imo State has said, she has formally Bows out as the wife of the executive Governor of Imo State. Governor Rochas Okorocha

Mrs Nkechi Said this while delivering a thank you Speech at the “Imo Day of Thanksgiving; State Of Imo Address” which was monitored by NAIJALIVETV.COM. the program was organized by the Governors wife as part of activities marking the successful 8yrs term of Governor Rochas Okorocha.

READ FULL STORY HERE

https://www.naijalivetv.com/just-in-nkechi-okorocha-resigns-as-wife-of-the-governor-of-imo-state-see-video/

Re: Nkechi Okorocha Bows Out As Imo State First Lady (Video) by Nobody: 12:58pm On May 17, 2019
sarrki:
Rochas , Obaino And elechi are great men

They are the best thing that happened to the south east this century

Obaino for real??

If u don't know someone's name, ask?
Re: Nkechi Okorocha Bows Out As Imo State First Lady (Video) by okeyfrank: 3:09pm On May 17, 2019
Rochas Okorocha, the looter and enemy of Imolites and Imo State

Kuje Prison awaits you.
Re: Nkechi Okorocha Bows Out As Imo State First Lady (Video) by advocate666: 5:34pm On May 17, 2019
Theboss100:
STFU What Nonsense Are U Talking Abt. Who Told U That All Of Them Are Foolish. Nkpi

The people that elected abboki as their governor for two terms.
Re: Nkechi Okorocha Bows Out As Imo State First Lady (Video) by orisa37: 7:56pm On May 17, 2019
Mienpamo1:
See Video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hlfjbKbCCHA

Mrs Nneoma Nkechi Okorocha, First Lady and wife of the Governor of Imo State has said, she has formally Bows out as the wife of the executive Governor of Imo State. Governor Rochas Okorocha

Mrs Nkechi Said this while delivering a thank you Speech at the “Imo Day of Thanksgiving; State Of Imo Address” which was monitored by NAIJALIVETV.COM. the program was organized by the Governors wife as part of activities marking the successful 8yrs term of Governor Rochas Okorocha.

READ FULL STORY HERE

https://www.naijalivetv.com/just-in-nkechi-okorocha-resigns-as-wife-of-the-governor-of-imo-state-see-video/

You are too much for Okorocha.
Re: Nkechi Okorocha Bows Out As Imo State First Lady (Video) by ifyalways(f): 11:58am On May 19, 2019
graciandubuisi:

Abagworo
Hahahaha.
Thats him. Thanks

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Anthony Ugochukwu Is Dead / Salamatu Gbajabiamila's ₦12M Fashion Outfits In One Picture / Remi Tinubu Visits Buhari In Daura, Katsina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.