Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,835 members, 7,810,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:06 AM

Meet Olaitan Oyetola, Biography Of Osun State First Lady To Be (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meet Olaitan Oyetola, Biography Of Osun State First Lady To Be (photos) (78151 Views)

Abia State First Flyover In Limbo After 5 Years (Pictures) / Nkechi Okorocha Bows Out As Imo State First Lady (Video) / Meet Bisi Adeleye Fayemi: Biography Of Ekiti State First Lady In Waiting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Olaitan Oyetola, Biography Of Osun State First Lady To Be (photos) by tendingNews: 10:46pm On Sep 27, 2018
Meet Kafayat Olaitan Oyetola, the incoming First Lady of Osun state, the wife of the incoming Osun Governor, Gboyega Oyetola

Adegboyega Oyetola is happily married to Kafayat Olaitan Oyetola and the marriage is blessed with wonderful children and grand children who are successful professionals in their chosen field of studies.
His wife, Olaitan Oyetola, once revealed a lot about him.

She explained that when they first met she never took him seriously though, “because all I wanted was to further my education”, she explained in her tribute to him @ 60, “He later left Kaduna (where we met) for Lagos on transfer.
Ironically, the distance between Kaduna and Lagos brought us closer. He called me at least once a week.”

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2018/09/meet-olaitan-oyetola-biography-age-of.html?m=1
CC: Lalasticlala

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Meet Olaitan Oyetola, Biography Of Osun State First Lady To Be (photos) by tendingNews: 10:47pm On Sep 27, 2018
Re: Meet Olaitan Oyetola, Biography Of Osun State First Lady To Be (photos) by Abdulhakeem78(m): 10:53pm On Sep 27, 2018
The good people of the state of osun have got more work for us to do!

Oyetola...........APC
APC.............Sai Buhari
Sai Buhari.......... Sai Progressive!!!!

119 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Meet Olaitan Oyetola, Biography Of Osun State First Lady To Be (photos) by murphyibiam15(m): 10:54pm On Sep 27, 2018
na their problem.. e no kuku concern me

APC has shown PDP same thing they've been doing over the years

I recall in 2007 when I was in a pooling unit, no single vote was cast yet people were declared winners...PDP should just see how it feels

146 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Meet Olaitan Oyetola, Biography Of Osun State First Lady To Be (photos) by Olohunjedalo(m): 11:04pm On Sep 27, 2018
Some people will cry on this thread cheesy

50 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Meet Olaitan Oyetola, Biography Of Osun State First Lady To Be (photos) by Ever8054: 11:53pm On Sep 27, 2018
we will see his children in on the handover day... after some idiot youth have gone trough the stress of shouting APC PDP ...

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Olaitan Oyetola, Biography Of Osun State First Lady To Be (photos) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:53pm On Sep 27, 2018
Congratulations to Madam Incoming First Lady of Osun state except the court says otherwise.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Olaitan Oyetola, Biography Of Osun State First Lady To Be (photos) by Optional09: 11:56pm On Sep 27, 2018
Are these leaders, they are not respected, including Tinubu what happened in Osun election has made me loose all my respect for any individual associating APC.

Can he confidently say I am a leader ....? He is a big Joke

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Olaitan Oyetola, Biography Of Osun State First Lady To Be (photos) by Bitchiamjay(m): 11:58pm On Sep 27, 2018
we all know the true winner.. 4months coming PDP wl take over osun state. Adeleke's mandate shall be restored.
Them go see for supreme court .

#YOLO

26 Likes

Re: Meet Olaitan Oyetola, Biography Of Osun State First Lady To Be (photos) by Hotfreeze: 12:29am On Sep 28, 2018
Optional09:
[s]Are this leaders, they are not respected including Tinubu what happened in Osun election has made me loose all my respect for any individual associating theirself APC.

Can he confidently call himself ....? He is a big Joke[/s]

Did you vote? No
Do you have PVC? No
APC needs votes, not respect.

Your political opinion is as useless as an eunuch's manhood.

72 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Meet Olaitan Oyetola, Biography Of Osun State First Lady To Be (photos) by Hotfreeze: 12:31am On Sep 28, 2018
Bitchiamjay:
we all know the true winner..
4months coming PDP wl take over osun state.
Adeleke's mandate shall be restored.

Them go see for supreme court .

#YOLO

Yes, Supreme Court is a mechanic workshop in Abakaliki where they carry out repairs, services, padding and fabrication of mandates.

47 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Meet Olaitan Oyetola, Biography Of Osun State First Lady To Be (photos) by shugabasbn: 12:32am On Sep 28, 2018
Hope your ADC will not embezzle in Billions
Re: Meet Olaitan Oyetola, Biography Of Osun State First Lady To Be (photos) by maestroferdi: 12:34am On Sep 28, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
Congratulations to Madam Incoming First Lady of Osun state except the court says otherwise.
You are a political jobber...

There should be some honour among thieves!

2 Likes

Re: Meet Olaitan Oyetola, Biography Of Osun State First Lady To Be (photos) by Hotfreeze: 12:42am On Sep 28, 2018
murphyibiam15:
na their problem.. e no kuku concern me

APC has shown PDP same thing they've been doing over the years

I recall in 2007 when I was in a pooling unit, no single vote was cast yet people were declared winners...PDP should just see how it feels

In 2003, PDP claimed to win 100% of the votes in Bonny Island, ANPP rejected it. In June 2003 when they wanted to start election petition, the ANPP chairman Marshall Harry was killed.

Go and see the evils that PDP do and some dumb criminals here support them.

See this document for instance.

39 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Meet Olaitan Oyetola, Biography Of Osun State First Lady To Be (photos) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:42am On Sep 28, 2018
[s]
maestroferdi:
You are a political jobber...
There should be some honour among thieves!
[/s] ok

1 Like

Re: Meet Olaitan Oyetola, Biography Of Osun State First Lady To Be (photos) by Hotfreeze: 12:45am On Sep 28, 2018
maestroferdi:
[s]You are a political jobber...

There should be some honour among thieves![/s]

Will you shut up there and don't be an enemy of democracy.

[img]https://uproxx.files./2012/06/tumblr_m55v2bmues1qdxlfoo1_500.gif?w=650[/img]

13 Likes

Re: Meet Olaitan Oyetola, Biography Of Osun State First Lady To Be (photos) by maestroferdi: 12:47am On Sep 28, 2018
Hotfreeze:

Don't be an enemy of democracy.

img]https://uproxx.files./2012/06/tumblr_m55v2bmues1qdxlfoo1_500.gif?w=650[/img]
You are birds of a feather... Food is ready activists...

The day of the jackal may tarry but it shall certainly come...
Re: Meet Olaitan Oyetola, Biography Of Osun State First Lady To Be (photos) by maestroferdi: 12:52am On Sep 28, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
[s][/s]
ok
I will never ever take you serious again as a man of ideological significance...

Since 2015, your leaning has exhibited the constancy of quicksilver...
Re: Meet Olaitan Oyetola, Biography Of Osun State First Lady To Be (photos) by Hotfreeze: 12:53am On Sep 28, 2018
maestroferdi:
You are birds of a feather... Food is ready activists...

The day of the jackal may tarry but it shall certainly come...

National Geographic, well done sir.

Go and make PDP rule all your states in Igboland. Here in the SW, we've rejected the useless party.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Meet Olaitan Oyetola, Biography Of Osun State First Lady To Be (photos) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:59am On Sep 28, 2018
[s]
maestroferdi:
I will never ever take you serious again as a man of ideological significance...

Since 2015, your leaning has exhibited the constancy of quicksilver...
[/s]ok

1 Like

Re: Meet Olaitan Oyetola, Biography Of Osun State First Lady To Be (photos) by Nobody: 1:53am On Sep 28, 2018
Lalasticlala is working, I and my household are voting him come 2019
Re: Meet Olaitan Oyetola, Biography Of Osun State First Lady To Be (photos) by Ayt27(m): 1:57am On Sep 28, 2018
Hotfreeze:

Go and make PDP rule all your states in Igboland. Here in the SW, we've rejected the useless party.

The National Geographic comment got me rolling on the floor laughing.

Na him sabi animal pass na

4 Likes

Re: Meet Olaitan Oyetola, Biography Of Osun State First Lady To Be (photos) by ipobarecriminals: 1:58am On Sep 28, 2018
wink cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin ipob jhudas oooo

1 Like

Re: Meet Olaitan Oyetola, Biography Of Osun State First Lady To Be (photos) by Nobody: 1:58am On Sep 28, 2018
Welcome her excellency

1 Like

Re: Meet Olaitan Oyetola, Biography Of Osun State First Lady To Be (photos) by rentAcock(m): 1:58am On Sep 28, 2018
Fat adeleke couldn't dance his way into victory neither could davido use his gibberish lyrics to mesmerize the youths.

6 Likes

Re: Meet Olaitan Oyetola, Biography Of Osun State First Lady To Be (photos) by stinggy(m): 2:04am On Sep 28, 2018
Hotfreeze:

My friend shut up and stop speaking on everybody's behalf! Who is your "WE" Speak only for yourself. PDP remains welcome in the SW and your few months of laughter will soon turn sour when the tribunal opens.

9 Likes

Re: Meet Olaitan Oyetola, Biography Of Osun State First Lady To Be (photos) by goslowgoslow(m): 2:04am On Sep 28, 2018
Optional09:
Are this leaders, they are not respected including Tinubu what happened in Osun election has made me loose all my respect for any individual associating theirself APC.

Can he confidently call himself ....? He is a big Joke
Who needs your respect? Who are you? You are not even up to an atom.

5 Likes

Re: Meet Olaitan Oyetola, Biography Of Osun State First Lady To Be (photos) by Hotfreeze: 2:04am On Sep 28, 2018
stinggy:

[s]My friend shut up and stop speaking on everybody's behalf! Who is your "WE" Speak only for yourself. PDP remains welcome in the SW and your few months of laughter will soon turn sour when the tribunal opens.[/s]

Wike insulted Yorubas last year and you traitors in PDP cheered him on.

How market?

21 Likes

Re: Meet Olaitan Oyetola, Biography Of Osun State First Lady To Be (photos) by ruggedtimi(m): 2:05am On Sep 28, 2018
.Lol politics.
Re: Meet Olaitan Oyetola, Biography Of Osun State First Lady To Be (photos) by BOLDIM(f): 2:06am On Sep 28, 2018
Congratulations to the new incoming first lady

1 Like

Re: Meet Olaitan Oyetola, Biography Of Osun State First Lady To Be (photos) by Drabrah(m): 2:14am On Sep 28, 2018
tendingNews:
Meet Kafayat Olaitan Oyetola, the incoming First Lady of Osun state, the wife of the incoming Osun Governor, Gboyega Oyetola

Adegboyega Oyetola is happily married to Kafayat Olaitan Oyetola and the marriage is blessed with wonderful children and grand children who are successful professionals in their chosen field of studies.
His wife, Olaitan Oyetola, once revealed a lot about him.

She explained that when they first met she never took him seriously though, “because all I wanted was to further my education”, she explained in her tribute to him @ 60, “He later left Kaduna (where we met) for Lagos on transfer.
Ironically, the distance between Kaduna and Lagos brought us closer. He called me at least once a week.”

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2018/09/meet-olaitan-oyetola-biography-age-of.html?m=1
CC: Lalasticlala

And how is this a biography?
Hungry author, like my teacher used to say

2 Likes

Re: Meet Olaitan Oyetola, Biography Of Osun State First Lady To Be (photos) by dvee2: 2:15am On Sep 28, 2018
stinggy:

My friend shut up and stop speaking on everybody's behalf! Who is your "WE" Speak only for yourself. PDP remains welcome in the SW and your few months of laughter will soon turn sour when the tribunal opens.

Which tribunals. Lol some of you will never quit being naive

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos Of Dino Melaye After Being Sacked By Tribunal / Lamido Sanusi's Dethronement As Emir And Exile (Video) / NNPC Reacts As Nigerians Condemn Appointments Of ‘only Northerners’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.